00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mariobros22 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Animation Needed for Music Video

440 Views | 1 Reply
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Animation Needed for Music Video 2014-07-02 16:43:00

Hello, my name is Terence "Terry Tertiary" Robertson. I am an Indie Pop artist from Columbus, OH that fuses the HipHop, R&B, Electronic, Acoustic and Indie Pop genres to make an original sound. Within the last two years I have opened for the mainstream artists Pusha T, MGK and ACE Hood. I have also recieved 68,000+ listens on my song "Free Your Mind" in the last 3 months. With a degree in Music Production from Hocking College's School of Music I have mastered my skills as an audio engineer and gained immense knowledge in music business. I am a member of the PRO "ASCAP," I have recently released an EP titled the "Terry Tertiary EP" and it is now available on iTunes, Amazon mp3 and Spotify. I have also gotten the "Terry Tertiary EP" featured on three popular HipHop Blogs "KevinNottingham.com," "DeadEndHipHop.com" and "thewordisbond.com." Now that you're familiar with my skills and experience it is time for you to decide if you'd like to animate for one of my songs off of my Terry Tertiary EP after hearing the three songs that I have uploaded ("Free Your Mind," "There She Goes" and "Its Serious") on newgrounds then please inbox me and we can discuss business. If you'd like to hear even more of my music then follow the links below. Do also realize that just because you respond to my post doesn't mean that I will hire you to make an animated music video for my song but that shouldn't discourage you from trying. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Best,

Terry Tertiary

Music -

Slowly Fadin'

Fly Swatter

Instant Gratification

The Night The World Ended

Music Video -

"That Road" Official Music Video (Explicit)

Animation Needed for Music Video

Response to Animation Needed for Music Video 2014-07-02 17:00:44

Here is the link to my song "Slowly Fadin' but you'll have to type in the link because for some reason it wont let me embed it. Enjoy!

Slowly Fadin' - https://soundcloud.com/terrytertiary/6-slowly-fadin-mixed-and-mastered