00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SpeakyDooman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I need an intro

429 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I need an intro 2014-06-29 21:51:07

Hey I just started a youtube channel called Girafficus72 and I want an intro. I cannot pay you but, if you're looking for something to pass the time I need an intro that has a bunch of giraffes running in directions and it zooms out and shows all the giraffes are running in directions to form the word Girafficus72. I know it's a lot for something that will be made for free. But, if you want to, go ahead and make it and send it to this email.

girafficus72@gmail.com

Thanks so much!

Response to I need an intro 2014-06-29 22:14:46

Oh wow! So glad to have an opportunity like this. I've been frantically animating this intro (hopefully I didn't miss the window, I took a lot of extra time to make it look nice and smooth and junk). Seems like it would be perfect for your channel!
Now, I didn't really know what your channel was about, so I just kinda guessed based off of things a lot of people make channels for these days. I feel like there's a really great mix of ideas in this, and it came out as something that could really drive in the views! There's no sound yet, but I assume you'll hire an audio engineer to do that kinda thing.
Well I've prattled on enough, here's the intro!

http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/b8fc81a24427055549e3d554ec0abd28

So glad to be able to help out!

Response to I need an intro 2014-06-30 13:57:42

god dam it I guess dylan beat me to the punch,
oh well here is my attempt for your intro. I had no idea whats on your channel but I know from your newgrounds account your a voice actor so I went off that.
also I cant make music so I put some place holder sounds at the beginning with my mouth.
thanks again
http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/9f92858f5b0f5df96169925b28dd4b38