00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

BACKRUMS just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Is d2 Dreamcast worth beating?

577 Views | 6 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Is d2 Dreamcast worth beating? 2014-06-28 21:58:20

Bought this game maybe about 3-4 years ago off amazon or ebay brand new and this game so far is boring. I have no idea where I'm suppose to go and the gameplay has to be some of the worst gameplay ever in a video game.

Jesus Christ the one True God of Love and Peace.

Response to Is d2 Dreamcast worth beating? 2014-06-29 05:01:17

What the fuck are you talking about?

BBS Signature

Response to Is d2 Dreamcast worth beating? 2014-06-29 12:47:28

At 6/29/14 05:01 AM, Sword-of-Kings wrote: What the fuck are you talking about?

D2 is an obscure horror game that takes place in the snow similar to The Thing.

Response to Is d2 Dreamcast worth beating? 2014-06-30 09:55:35

Obscure for a good reason I bet. Most horror games have aged like complete ass, people already find the top contenders of the genre unplayable by today's standards without going into these forgotten ones. D2 got mediocre reception even at release. Just stick to the heavy hitters man.

Response to Is d2 Dreamcast worth beating? 2014-06-30 18:13:17

At 6/30/14 09:55 AM, Jackho wrote: Obscure for a good reason I bet. Most horror games have aged like complete ass, people already find the top contenders of the genre unplayable by today's standards without going into these forgotten ones. D2 got mediocre reception even at release. Just stick to the heavy hitters man.

Blue Stinger got mixed reviews and in my opinion that was one of the great launch titles for the Sega Dreamcast.

Response to Is d2 Dreamcast worth beating? 2014-06-30 19:29:12

At 6/29/14 12:47 PM, TheKlown wrote: D2 is an obscure horror game that takes place in the snow similar to The Thing.

And here I thought you were talking about some obscure console port of Diablo II - Which, as it turns out, doesn't exist.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Is d2 Dreamcast worth beating? 2014-06-30 20:49:19

Probably no one can help you out with this game because it's an obscure title for an obscure system and thus the amount of people who have even played this game at all who are Newgrounds BBS users is exceedingly small and may just be only yourself.

It'd be like if I was asking about 3DO games. I wouldn't expect many people to have those.

Want to play Flash games on Newgrounds again? See here