00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Allthingz2020 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Looking for musician for 3 day comp

958 Views | 3 Replies

Hi Everyone,

Me and my artist are participating on a 3 day competition on FGL. We are looking for a talented musician to join us into building our game.

Why should you be joining us ?
- Because we took the first place in the last two 48 h competitions we were part of.
- Because the game we're working on for this competition will be a lot more creative, good looking and original than both those games that took first place before, put together.
- Because we're extremely friendly and hard working, and we are constantly working with musicians.

What's in it for you ?
15% of everything the game makes and all the credits given.

What do we need ?
- one track for the game during the next 3 days and several sound effects.
- two more tracks for the final version ( one for the menus, and another one for the battle ) .

What sort of track are we looking for ?
Something like this :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yx7n60V2X4
atmospheric and interesting.

What will the game's genre be ?
A mix between a top down RPG and a puzzle game.

What's the negative side of things ?
- You won't be able to play a demo of the game for about 48 hours - we're developing it right now.
- We expect a high level of quality from the tracks and sfx, and we will be picky about it. If you're great, we'll love you. If you're not, we'll tell you. Either way, our purpose will be to help you improve the track - if we feel it is needed :) .

At the same time we will do our best to make sure that the game will live up to your music, we're joining the competition to win it, as we did before.

If interested, please drop me a message here or PM me, I'll be very happy to hear from you :) .

Response to Looking for musician for 3 day comp 2014-06-28 20:12:50

*bump !*

Response to Looking for musician for 3 day comp 2014-06-28 23:36:52

Thanks to everyone that dropped us a message! just closing this, we managed to find someone to work by our side :) .

Response to Looking for musician for 3 day comp 2014-06-28 23:38:20

At 6/28/14 11:36 PM, GolceaVlad wrote: Thanks to everyone that dropped us a message! just closing this, we managed to find someone to work by our side :) .

I'll consider this a lock request.

Audio/BBS Mod

News: Bye bye Skype - Music: Tonight Will Be The Night- Art: Kira

\/\/\/ Click the sig for fun times! \/\/\/

BBS Signature