00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Kingkavvvv just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

i used to be a bully

1,825 Views | 40 Replies

i used to be a bully 2014-06-25 18:43:01

and i loved it! it felt so good i was six years old when it started and i kinda lost it. i went crazy i'd tease, hit the kids make them cry chase them around the playground when i knew they feared me. i hurt alot of kids feelings.

in 3rd grade i stopped because i knew how to socialize with people it was unnecessary in my eyes. i had friends

in 4th grade kids started teasing me and insulting me most kids feared me and stayed away.

in 5th grade people didnt really like me i felt a bit alone.

6th grade rumors fled around my school kids started treating me bad i was looked down on often.

7th grade- treated really really bad but i had A'S AND B'S.

8th grade- now that people hate me and i'm just the worse thing to be around i make a friend who starts treating me bad and saying i stole her friends when its obvious no one likes me! her friends didn't even like me! they think im weird and gay!

summer time, now i have panic attacks over grades! i want to kill people and i can't cry because my body feels to weak to do so!

oh btw thanks karma! ;D

were you ever a bully??

Response to i used to be a bully 2014-06-25 18:44:16

At 6/25/14 06:43 PM, ZE13 wrote:
were you ever a bully??

I don't have a small dick, so no

Response to i used to be a bully 2014-06-25 18:49:18

We've all been a bully sometime in our life, right?

Response to i used to be a bully 2014-06-25 18:54:52

But did you die?

Response to i used to be a bully 2014-06-25 20:09:29

I don't know if that's even a improvement with your relationship with other people of your age but really with even a small circle of friends that actually understand you as a person I guess it's not to bad.

Response to i used to be a bully 2014-06-25 20:15:23

nah

Response to i used to be a bully 2014-06-25 20:47:05

I use to be a bully when I was 12 . Then 200pound 12 year old girl smacked me on the face I have have been gentlemen ever sense

Response to i used to be a bully 2014-06-25 20:50:03

Population: OP

i used to be a bully

I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature

Response to i used to be a bully 2014-06-25 20:53:42

At 6/25/14 08:47 PM, WahyahRanger wrote:
At 6/25/14 08:47 PM, DjGubkafish wrote: I use to be a bully when I was 12 . Then 200pound 12 year old girl smacked me on the face I have have been gentlemen ever sense
That is one fat little girl.

Yep that is exactly what I told her before I kissed the floor

Response to i used to be a bully 2014-06-25 20:53:56

I was a bit of a bully in my very early grade school years (mostly just shout nasty things at people), because I was being bullied.

Response to i used to be a bully 2014-06-25 21:04:45

I always felt like an enabler, being friends with people who would occasionally bully some poor guy for no reason other than because we were all bored. I never directly bullied someone, but I did feel like a spineless coward for not standing up to some of my friends for being jerks. I hope they don't have any hard feelings and are leading very happy and successful lives wherever they are now.

BBS Signature

Response to i used to be a bully 2014-06-25 22:47:47

At 6/25/14 08:50 PM, Boomstick wrote: Population: OP

man that brings back memories, used to spend so much time there cutting yews when i was like 10, eventually got to wooductting level 99.

Response to i used to be a bully 2014-06-26 04:22:20

I use to beat bullys up, so what does that make me?

Response to i used to be a bully 2014-06-26 07:04:30

At 6/26/14 04:22 AM, wolfe wrote: I use to beat bullys up, so what does that make me?

A bully.

This is where I wrote something funny

BBS Signature

Response to i used to be a bully 2014-06-26 07:06:38

stick it out, kids are mean. people get nicer once you leave school...

the rest of life gets harder though

Response to i used to be a bully 2014-06-26 07:33:04

I never really bullied anybody. I've always really hated seeing people get their feelings hurt. The first fight I was ever in the other kid started it, and afterwards he started crying and I went over and apologized. I did take part in some things that I'm not proud of though. I had a friend in high school who everyone in my group of friends took advantage of and treated badly. I was probably the least abusive to him out of all of us, but if I could go back I'd do that one a lot differently.

BBS Signature

Response to i used to be a bully 2014-06-26 08:00:44

"Used to be" what are you, some kinda pussy, op

Anyways, I have a weird thing about bullying. I thought I was bullied a bit in middle school, but looking back I blew it WAY WAY WAY out of proportion. But I never thought it was a horrible thing that should be banned.

I'm also quite an asshole online at times (inb4 "At times?"), and could probably be considered a bully for things I've done. Then again, I also directed an anti-bullying PSA that has gotten a bit of attention, apparently; the news even interviewed me about it. Of course, I did it more as a job.

As for my actual opinion about bullying? It's a word that's thrown around too much. I used to say that it's a necessary thing, to toughen kids up for the real world. Now I kinda say it's not gonna stop, and that sucks, but there's not much we can do. The definition is also way too broad, where simple ballbusting becomes horrible bullying in the eyes of the "victim". I dunno. It's like, people sort of have a right to be an asshole, even if that doesn't mean they should. But I'd rather deal with assholes who call me retarded than censor their right to call me a retard.

Response to i used to be a bully 2014-06-26 10:27:54

You may not be a bully anymore, but you sound like kind of a fag and well a small penis stays

*sigh*

BBS Signature

Response to i used to be a bully 2014-06-26 12:14:24

change the title to i used to be a doucebag

BBS Signature

Response to i used to be a bully 2014-06-26 12:17:16

I only bully those who mess with me (no I have never bullied before, I'm a lazy bum, I don't play sports, I only write and eat lots of food [which so far hasn't made me fat] so yea, I am settle).

Response to i used to be a bully 2014-06-26 12:20:27

At 6/26/14 12:17 PM, Aknoay wrote: I only bully those who mess with me (no I have never bullied before, I'm a lazy bum, I don't play sports, I only write and eat lots of food [which so far hasn't made me fat] so yea, I am settle).

What? I'm sorry, I don't understand the last... all of that post. Especially the purpose of the last part.

Response to i used to be a bully 2014-06-26 12:28:22

At 6/26/14 12:20 PM, WrightOnTarget wrote:
At 6/26/14 12:17 PM, Aknoay wrote: I only bully those who mess with me (no I have never bullied before, I'm a lazy bum, I don't play sports, I only write and eat lots of food [which so far hasn't made me fat] so yea, I am settle).
What? I'm sorry, I don't understand the last... all of that post. Especially the purpose of the last part.

Want me to get you a translator? You're not worth my time. Google Translator is good for you, not 98% accurate though, but, it will do the job for you very well.

Response to i used to be a bully 2014-06-26 12:31:32

At 6/26/14 12:28 PM, Aknoay wrote:
Want me to get you a translator? You're not worth my time. Google Translator is good for you, not 98% accurate though, but, it will do the job for you very well.

Wow, little hostile, bro. That was a little bit of lighthearted fun, I haven't even PMed you cock pics yet, or, you know, even insulted you at all yet. Plus google translator doesn't have a "dumbfuck to English" option. So I'm kinda out of luck there.

Response to i used to be a bully 2014-06-26 13:22:59

At 6/26/14 12:31 PM, WrightOnTarget wrote:
Wow, little hostile, bro. That was a little bit of lighthearted fun, I haven't even PMed you cock pics yet, or, you know, even insulted you at all yet. Plus google translator doesn't have a "dumbfuck to English" option. So I'm kinda out of luck there.

Hey settle down bro, there's no dumbfuck here, unless you brought one with you. I was just offering you some help on understanding my message that even my 5 year old cousin that is learning chinese to english could understand. Sorry if I sounded rude on my last message, I mean it. Perhaps we can get this fight that is about to begin out of the way and become friends or just neutral peeps?

Response to i used to be a bully 2014-06-26 13:52:15

Never was a bully but i had once beaten the crap out of a bully

Response to i used to be a bully 2014-06-26 14:24:23

At 6/26/14 01:22 PM, Aknoay wrote:
Hey settle down bro, there's no dumbfuck here, unless you brought one with you. I was just offering you some help on understanding my message that even my 5 year old cousin that is learning chinese to english could understand. Sorry if I sounded rude on my last message, I mean it. Perhaps we can get this fight that is about to begin out of the way and become friends or just neutral peeps?

Oh, wow. You really think "so yea, I am settle)" is actually proper English. Protip, broseph stalin (hero to the broletariet), if someone asks the PURPOSE of your message, they're not always questioning the terrible grammar, even if it's there. I'm questioning the validity of the statement, and the relevance to the thread. Your hobbies have no relevance to this thread, so I was curious as to why you listed them.
Just sayin'.

Response to i used to be a bully 2014-06-26 15:20:23

At 6/25/14 06:54 PM, GoOldSchool wrote: But did you die?

No not yet :p

Response to i used to be a bully 2014-06-26 15:30:41

I used to get bullied, but I wasn't a bully myself.
I however, don't know when I cross the line so I could be very annoying to people easily.

Response to i used to be a bully 2014-06-26 15:33:41

At 6/26/14 10:27 AM, Splats wrote: You may not be a bully anymore, but you sound like kind of a fag and well a small penis stays

lol maybe I sound like a fag cuz I'm a female

Response to i used to be a bully 2014-06-26 16:05:40

At 6/26/14 02:24 PM, WrightOnTarget wrote:
At 6/26/14 01:22 PM, Aknoay wrote:
Oh, wow. You really think "so yea, I am settle)" is actually proper English. Protip, broseph stalin (hero to the broletariet), if someone asks the PURPOSE of your message, they're not always questioning the terrible grammar, even if it's there. I'm questioning the validity of the statement, and the relevance to the thread. Your hobbies have no relevance to this thread, so I was curious as to why you listed them.
Just sayin'.

Ahh, I understand you now, the purpose of listing my hobbies was to list examples of non-bullying activities I do, like lazying around. The whole purpose of my message was like, to state I do not bully, the first part of my post is there for no reason whatsoever. I would like to tell you that in forums, I don't express only what's ''relevant.'' I post what I want to express, if I only express what was important, I wouldn't be honest enough. But really, I will post what I want, whenever I want, it's irrelevant if what I post is important or not, I post it, as long as I don't break the rules, which I never have so far. So, excuse my irrelevancy, but whether it's important or not, I'll post it. Good day.