00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

AllHailInsomnia just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Impressions of my virtual gallery

564 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Impressions of my virtual gallery 2014-06-25 09:37:57

'ello NG!

I joined today, after getting inspired by Jazza more than once to actively take a look on it. Last time i used newgrounds was in the late 90's/early millenia when i was a little kid spending my recess on flash games in the schools library haha.

Today, around 10 years older, I'm a freelance illustrator that since the new year took the chance to work full time. I can honestly say it was a daring bet, and i'm still not sure wether or not i will succeed. Turns out being an introvert isn't good for selling.. who would know?

Anyways, I was ready to quit my dream by august, but instead i chose to kick myself in the butt and rebrand my business. That included an all new virtual gallery. And here i'm thinking! Why not introduce yourself to NG and at the same time secretly show off some work?

Anyways my new website is in Danish, but it should (I hope) be simple enough to navigate as english speaking person too.
What's your impressions of my website? Bring me hell - I dare you! Art of Fredskov - Passion for illustration!

Impressions of my virtual gallery

Take a look in my virtual gallery - Art of Fredskov

Response to Impressions of my virtual gallery 2014-06-25 09:46:58

Is the art in your gallery art that you have done on commission or just art you have created with the intention to advertise yourself or sell?

I am in the same boat as far as being an introvert and it is extremely hard for me to network and build a customer base because of it. I liked your page on Facebook and wish you the best of luck.

Response to Impressions of my virtual gallery 2014-06-25 09:51:25

At 6/25/14 09:46 AM, odditiesbyangela wrote: Is the art in your gallery art that you have done on commission or just art you have created with the intention to advertise yourself or sell?

I am in the same boat as far as being an introvert and it is extremely hard for me to network and build a customer base because of it. I liked your page on Facebook and wish you the best of luck.

Dang i need to find the notification system here on newgrounds, was only by random i saw your reply. Anyway - the art in the gallery is a mix of both client jobs and personal work. Those featuring my mascot is all solely for my personal joy, but most of the rest is done by commision :)

Take a look in my virtual gallery - Art of Fredskov