00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

xrusteater0 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

critique again?

602 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

critique again? 2014-06-25 07:10:25

I don't know if I should ask for critiques alot, but if not please tell me. Anyway I wanted to ask you guys what you think of this one, I know it doesn't have any color, but other than that is it a good drawing. If it isn't tell me what I should do or fix.

critique again?

Response to critique again? 2014-06-25 22:36:39

If you want newer critiques then just use this thread. On the drawing though it's very good from your other work, one thing I recommend is for you to keep working on lines because these lines look like you were hesitating. Remember a drawing is just a collection of lines so it's important to have good line work before you start working on shading and stuff.

Words of wisdom from an escaped mental patient.

Dude you could totes add me on steam!

You look hot, but you could never be as hot as me.

Response to critique again? 2014-06-26 00:49:14

At 6/25/14 07:10 AM, crewsjp8 wrote: I don't know if I should ask for critiques alot, but if not please tell me. Anyway I wanted to ask you guys what you think of this one, I know it doesn't have any color, but other than that is it a good drawing. If it isn't tell me what I should do or fix.

Have not seen other of your stuff to compare, but the location of the eye is pretty darn well close to one of the golden cuts. That makes for an interesting composition. Like others suggest, adding some shading or even colour would be the cherry on the icing.

If you go on and shade or colour it, decide a focus and shade dark and darker outwards from the focus for a "cheap trick" to add for an interesting piece :)

I've taken the liberty to do a quick overlay on your drawing to show what i mean.

critique again?

Take a look in my virtual gallery - Art of Fredskov

Response to critique again? 2014-06-26 05:17:00

Thanks for your help guys, and yeah I can see what your talking about now, I will be sure to practice a little more now, I'll probably come up with something good pretty soon.

Response to critique again? 2014-06-26 06:28:41

At 6/26/14 05:17 AM, crewsjp8 wrote: Thanks for your help guys, and yeah I can see what your talking about now, I will be sure to practice a little more now, I'll probably come up with something good pretty soon.

Let us see the update!

Take a look in my virtual gallery - Art of Fredskov