00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Dialusional just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

help with flash movie

488 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

help with flash movie 2014-06-23 08:48:08

hello!

I have made a flash movie to my site that i am building with scenes it navigation with actionscript2 but i whant with actionscript3 and with codesnippets that i was learned but did not work with it what to do?

thanks galia

Response to help with flash movie 2014-06-23 11:15:35

At 6/23/14 08:48 AM, coco21 wrote: hello!

I have made a flash movie to my site that i am building with scenes it navigation with actionscript2 but i whant with actionscript3 and with codesnippets that i was learned but did not work with it what to do?

thanks galia

You have a code snippet in ActionScript 2, and it doesn't work as it should, so you want to change to actionscript 3... correct?
Post the code, and tell us what are you trying to do. We'll try to help as much as we can.

Response to help with flash movie 2014-06-23 13:24:50

At 6/23/14 11:15 AM, Knight52 wrote:
At 6/23/14 08:48 AM, coco21 wrote: hello!

thanks galia
You have a code snippet in ActionScript 2, and it doesn't work as it should, so you want to change to actionscript 3... correct?
Post the code, and tell us what are you trying to do. We'll try to help as much as we can.

hello!

i have four buttons in the movie stop, back,forward,and play i want that the play button will start the movie when i press on it the back button will go to Previous scene the forward button will go to the next scene and the stop button will stop were ever i want in the movie.

the code

/* Click to Go to Scene and Play
Clicking on the specified symbol instance plays the movie from the specified scene and frame.

Instructions:
1. Replace "Scene 3" with the name of the scene you would like play.
2. Replace 1 with the frame number you would like the movie to play from in the specified scene.
*/

btn_play.addEventListener(MouseEvent.CLICK, fl_ClickToGoToScene_4);

function fl_ClickToGoToScene_4(event:MouseEvent):void
{
MovieClip(this.root).gotoAndPlay(1, " open Subtitles 1");
}

stop();
/* Click to Go to Next Scene and Play
Clicking on the specified symbol instance moves the playhead to the next scene in the timeline and continues playback in that scene.
*/

btn_forward.addEventListener(MouseEvent.CLICK, fl_ClickToGoToNextScene_9);

function fl_ClickToGoToNextScene_9(event:MouseEvent):void
{
MovieClip(this.root).nextScene();
}
thanks galia