00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

FylypFimpossible just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Plot Of Witnee Hell: Altered State

1,026 Views | 7 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Plot of Witnee Hell: Altered State
A Science Fiction Love Story
by Steward HK Lar Lover

Year 5965 - MZone 5 Teams Up with MZone 3 and MZone 7
MZ5 has teamed up with MZ3 and MZ7. They warn MZ1, MZ2, MZ6, and MZ8 to not attack. Any hostility will be met with aggression.
Abakus, Strangelady, and others are hiding out in an underground secret city.
“Abakus, what do you think we should do? Should we attack them now?”
“Let’s wait, Strangelady. My gut tells me we have them exactly where we want ‘em.”
“Come to think of it, I think you’re right.”
Many of the Knights are hiding out in mountains, caves, and secret places of the earth. Gurmanaffe the Knight and others are among them.
“Gurmanaffe, where does your book say I should go next?”
“Um, yeah, you need to go to House of Sardonyx.”
“Okay. Thanks.”
“No problemmo.”
Certain Knights have reached extremely high levels of prophecy. After all, reading the future is what helps to ensure wartime victory. A-Town Thankosmak has reached a high level. His name is now Adino Tachmon Eznite. Drama Yam K has reached a high level. Her name is now Eleazar. Shammah has reached a high level. Twin Dunn Murvo has reached a high level. His name is now Abishai.
House of Sardonyx citizens have voted. In a fixed election, Beestmeel Bro is chosen to become King of House of Sardonyx.
Of course Gurmanaffe had something to do with that. His money definitely was the unspoken factor that pushed Beestmeel Bro’s election. As Gurmanaffe sits at the celebration, he suddenly realizes that money doesn’t mean a thing. He’s a multimillionaire. However, he’s not using his money to the utmost.
“Why? Why should I keep all of this money when so many people are hungry? I must give away my money to the poor.”
Gurmanaffe knows he can’t help everyone. However, he will do his best to help out at least 100 people. If he can help out at least 100 people, he will then increase to helping out at least 200 people.

Year 5966 - M Descends From the Spaceship
Abakus and Strangelady are still monitoring the situation from their underground bunker. Then something weird happens. The sky keeps flashing different colors of the rainbow. However, instead of the normal red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, and violet spectrum, the reverse occurs. Violet, indigo, blue, green, yellow, orange, and red.
A large woman’s face shows up in the sky. The mouth moves but nothing is heard from it. One large spaceship shows up in the sky. It appears from out of nowhere. M descends from the spaceship. Just about everyone who’s in-the-know recognizes M. He says that it’s blasphemy to not obey him.
Beestmeel Bro gets more messages on his Discettenet.
“The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.”
“All RDG Shekels have crashed. Sophdual, due to his lack of courage, has been ousted. Radvalom, due to his display of bravery, is now in command. Now our Team uses Radvalom Shekels. The other team uses Flamebirds.”

“Hey, BB. Always be sure to have a purpose and a goal in life. If you don’t have that, you ain’t got nothing.”
“Yeah, I’ll remember that, Gurmanaffe. I’ll go on ahead to the airport now. It’s pretty crazy! I’ve never been on an airplane before!”
“Well, get used to it. You’re king of House of Sardonyx now, and you’re going to be traveling all around the world. Just get used to it, buddy.”

Beestmeel Bro loses his wallet. First time, on his way to the airport, and above all things, he loses his wallet. He gets to the airport checkpoint. His first act of duty is to cancel all his cards and his license.
What will his fiancée think when she hears about this?
Sophdual is a fraud. Investigations among different members of House of Insiders seem to point to the same thing. Sophdual only looks out for himself. If he can pit two entities against each other in order to gain more money for his coffers, he will do it in a heartbeat.
Noir Widow Sleet and Beestmeel Bro are happily engaged. She calls him and tells him that both of them need to work harder in their relationship.
Sharvimumu was scared of Sharviclone. Sharvimumu knew that Sharviclone was destined to kill him. Sharviclone could already live on earth, something that scared Sharvimumu. So Sharvimumu had Dan Lion Deecan destroy Sharviclone.

Those thoughts enter Gurmanaffe’s brain again. “This world is fake. This world is plastic. It’s just meant to get you caught up in the web. I must look up to the skies. I must look up to outer space. I have a major thing to do on this earth. I’m confused as to what it is. I must share love and peace with humanity. I must overcome my faults and my hangups. That’s why I’m alive right now. Why do I still have so much money? What am I waiting for? That’s the problem with a lot of folks in society. They don’t know how to not let the system run them over. They just sit down and let the MZ run them over.”
Gurmanaffe begins talking to himself. He begins to hold a conversation with himself.
“It’s time for people to stop being so stingy and start sharing.”
“I hope BB makes it safe to House of Bdellynx. That place is rough and tumble.”

Skybrid the bully has captured the Jasper Pearl.
Lattanadda is dead. She was Klellvorq’s girlfriend. Witnee Hell is Sophdual’s girlfriend. Sixtrip Vulco is always controversial.
House of Hornets are protectors of the Knights.

A message is sent out to Beestmeel Bro’s Discettenet.
“Dead Corpse. Stay away from Dead Corpse! He’s dangerous. SchoolMaster is working on creating more Dead Corpses. Klellvorq runs House of Computer Geniuses. He then sells it to Ghone. Allysson Dezeg has joined Klellvorq’s Team. She wants to bring down Sophdual’s empire. Witnee Hell helped kill Lattanadda.”
Beestmeel Bro finally lands in House of Bdellynx. It’s raining blood there. Hemoglobin. Hopefully the blood isn’t carrying any infectious diseases. Beestmeel Bro remembers that Gurmanaffe told him that it’s really annoying when the blood dries up and sticks to your umbrella.
Upon investigating, Beestmeel Bro learns that Sophdual destroyed Noir Widow Sleet’s dead husband. He sends the data over to his Team using his Discettenet. He then receives another message.
“Rowletta is trying to hook up with Radvalom. Abakus wants to destroy Carnival Vore. Sophdual hired Beestmeel only when he found out that Gurmanaffe was in danger. Otherwise, Sophdual was going to let Beestmeel destroy Beestmeel Bro. So far, it looks as if Sophdual was protecting Gurmanaffe.”
Now, Beestmeel Bro really wants to bring down Sophdual. He is incensed at the notion that Sophdual was going to let him die.
Sophdual sees all of the negative comments about him on his own Discettenet. Ergo, he forms a team of bodyguards. Sophdual hires Noir Hammerclone, Blue Starperson, Bronze Starperson, Red Hammerclone, and Slate Starperson.

Gurmanaffe has a concert. He decides to hold it in House of Bdellynx so that he can help protect Beestmeel Bro. Being a fan of Gurmanaffe’s music, Beestmeel Bro goes to it. Gurmanaffe hooks him up with 1,000 shekels for attending.
Abakus has established a new law that uses force.

What is the password code for SHAMMAH? Shammah

Plot Of Witnee Hell: Altered State

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature

Response to Plot Of Witnee Hell: Altered State 2014-06-23 10:58:54

Is this all an antisemitic manifesto?

Response to Plot Of Witnee Hell: Altered State 2014-06-23 11:26:09

At 6/23/14 10:58 AM, protoAuthor wrote: Is this all an antisemitic manifesto?

Um, I don't know what makes you think that, my friend. I love all people, all races, all tongues, everyone. Let me know exactly what it is that I wrote that gives you a bad vibe. My main thing is to always make sure that I don't offend anyone. Once again, you will never see Steward HK Lar Lover write an anti-Semitic manifesto or any kind of other anti-whatever manifesto. Love and peace, my friend.

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature

Response to Plot Of Witnee Hell: Altered State 2014-07-08 01:13:39

At 6/23/14 11:26 AM, stewardhklarlover wrote:
At 6/23/14 10:58 AM, protoAuthor wrote: Is this all an antisemitic manifesto?
Um, I don't know what makes you think that, my friend. I love all people, all races, all tongues, everyone. Let me know exactly what it is that I wrote that gives you a bad vibe. My main thing is to always make sure that I don't offend anyone. Once again, you will never see Steward HK Lar Lover write an anti-Semitic manifesto or any kind of other anti-whatever manifesto. Love and peace, my friend.

Hmm, yeah I kind of agree with protoAuthor. I also got that same kind of feeling from your song Dragon Steppa. Are you doing this on purpose?

Response to Plot Of Witnee Hell: Altered State 2014-07-08 05:20:42

There are a lot of characters who are introduced here just on the spot, without allowing time for us readers to truly know and understand them. This throws me off a lot. We get a little bit about who they are or what happened to them, and then what?

Response to Plot Of Witnee Hell: Altered State 2014-07-08 23:50:47

At 7/8/14 05:20 AM, Troisnyx wrote: There are a lot of characters who are introduced here just on the spot, without allowing time for us readers to truly know and understand them. This throws me off a lot. We get a little bit about who they are or what happened to them, and then what?

I have a different writing style that most people don't enjoy. The only way someone knows what's going on in this story is if they watch my movies and play my video games. If they miss one single game, movie, writing, etc., then the story goes out of sync for that particular individual. Like I said, most people hate to have to research all of my work online because it's quite extensive. You're correct, Troisnyx, this story is pretty much smack dab in the middle of a bunch of events that already occurred.

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature

Response to Plot Of Witnee Hell: Altered State 2014-07-09 04:16:42

At 7/8/14 11:50 PM, stewardhklarlover wrote:
At 7/8/14 05:20 AM, Troisnyx wrote: There are a lot of characters who are introduced here just on the spot, without allowing time for us readers to truly know and understand them. This throws me off a lot. We get a little bit about who they are or what happened to them, and then what?
I have a different writing style that most people don't enjoy. The only way someone knows what's going on in this story is if they watch my movies and play my video games. If they miss one single game, movie, writing, etc., then the story goes out of sync for that particular individual. Like I said, most people hate to have to research all of my work online because it's quite extensive. You're correct, Troisnyx, this story is pretty much smack dab in the middle of a bunch of events that already occurred.

Thing is, though, this is a forum thread. I can hardly expect anyone to have been overly familiar with your work. For many people over here, you have to take it from the beginning. Plus, if you remember my message to you about presentation, that's probably what would deter people from reading your work or rating it high.

Seriously, consider your posting on the forums as a chance to reboot the series, to present it to us in a way that is appealing. Because here, you're doing favours neither for yourself, nor for us!

Response to Plot Of Witnee Hell: Altered State 2014-07-09 04:44:53

At 7/9/14 04:16 AM, Troisnyx wrote:
At 7/8/14 11:50 PM, stewardhklarlover wrote:
Thing is, though, this is a forum thread. I can hardly expect anyone to have been overly familiar with your work. For many people over here, you have to take it from the beginning. Plus, if you remember my message to you about presentation, that's probably what would deter people from reading your work or rating it high.

Seriously, consider your posting on the forums as a chance to reboot the series, to present it to us in a way that is appealing. Because here, you're doing favours neither for yourself, nor for us!

Troisnyx, you're awesome! I only have about 2,015 diehard fans in different parts of the globe who support me 100%. I remember back in the day when I used to have 0 fans! Honestly, I don't mind if no one else jumps on the Prep Froth bandwagon, and I use "bandwagon" loosely. I intentionally make my writings, games, movies, etc. obscure so only a few people can find them. You are so right, barely anyone here at newgrounds is familiar with my work. You're correct, hardly anyone will rate my stuff high because it's so obscure. Intentionally made to be obscure. You're right, I'm not doing any favors for myself. As long as I have 1,000 diehard fans, I'm feeling pretty fresh and so clean, clean. I want to read your stuff, though. I'm sure I will be impressed!

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature