00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

BWWAA-LORD-OF-DUCKS just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

American Women...radioactive

10,146 Views | 109 Replies

American Women...radioactive 2014-06-16 22:01:17

They are truly toxic. They are stupid, short-sighted, selfish, deceiving, self-serving, and militant towards men. I would rather die as a lonely man, than to ever be in a relationship with any of these cretins. It truly saddens me to see the average woman in America today. The feminist movement group is to blame for this, and I know I got banned for relating them to the taliban, but I will not take back what I said. I will repeat it in fact. The feminist group in America, IS as bad as the taliban.

What saddens me even more, is the fact that this behavior in women is acceptable. I look forward to leaving this country soon.

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-16 22:08:10

At 6/16/14 10:04 PM, WahyahRanger wrote:
At 6/16/14 10:02 PM, WahyahRanger wrote: I would agree but let's see where this topic takes us.
Wait I retort that, I like Native American girls.

And black girls.

it's the stereotypical white girls that cause the problems. They travel in herds endowed with pink Northface jackets.

Don't even get me started on black women. Being in a relationship with one of those things, is pretty much committing suicide. There are some very sweet black women out there, but unfortunately, that is like, 2% of the African American population. The massive amount of entitlements given to them by government has really messed them up.

However, this discussion is about women in the US. Black, hispanic, and yes, even white women, in the US are radioactive. I don't mean to say 100% ALL of them are, but the overwhelming majority are. There is a night and day difference between them and Asian women. Asian women worship their man, and respect him. American women, don't do that. They squeeze him until there is nothing to squeeze out of him, then abandon him. Very sickening, and you can blame the feminist movement group for that.

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-16 22:09:51

At 6/16/14 10:07 PM, Piggler wrote: I love the smell of sweeping generalizations in a Newgrounds thread.

Mmmmmm

Skynet is upon us.

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-16 22:18:19

At 6/16/14 10:12 PM, WahyahRanger wrote:
At 6/16/14 10:08 PM, dovahkhiin1994 wrote: Don't even get me started on black women.
Yeah, don't take this shit too far. I enjoy the company of what you could "ghetto" black girls, as long as they don't have that stereotypical bitch attitude. In fact I tend to find I get along alot better with ethnic girls my age.

I know quite a few black girls that also don't have that "black-cent", not that it matters. I try to get along with most people I can.

I believe it was taken too far at the part where he called American women "radioactive" and said they were as bad as the Taliban.

BBS Signature

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-16 22:18:51

At 6/16/14 10:14 PM, Spooky wrote:
At 6/16/14 10:01 PM, dovahkhiin1994 wrote: I would rather die as a lonely man
Won't be a problem for you

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-16 22:23:06

At 6/16/14 10:14 PM, Spooky wrote:
At 6/16/14 10:01 PM, dovahkhiin1994 wrote: I would rather die as a lonely man
Won't be a problem for you

kek

play Etehfowr Against

BBS Signature

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-16 22:41:32

At 6/16/14 10:37 PM, Vnzi wrote: Why do people like this band?

welome to the new age

play Etehfowr Against

BBS Signature

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-16 22:53:21

ITT OP is misogynistic and should seriously consider relocating to whatever country matches his views of "ideal women".
So ... probably some place in central Africa or something since he's also not a fan of Islam yet shares those Islamic patriarchal beliefs.

Want to play Flash games on Newgrounds again? See here

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-16 22:58:10

At 6/16/14 10:06 PM, Weeaboo wrote:
At 6/16/14 10:02 PM, Vnzi wrote: So, how is your hunt for the perfect Asian bride going along?
Why would I want an asian when I can get a ruskie.

circa 90 percent of ruskies are asians.

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-16 23:04:30

Alright, OP. What was her name and how badly did you mess up?

We want all of the details.

So we can laugh at you.

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-16 23:15:44

Seek help, OP.

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-16 23:20:28

At 6/16/14 10:01 PM, dovahkhiin1994 wrote: They are truly toxic.

These two look familiar?

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

BBS Signature

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-16 23:23:38

and while we're on topic

Q: How much radiation is emitted from a human being?

A: All of us have a number of naturally occurring radionuclides within our bodies. The major one that produces penetrating gamma radiation that can escape from the body is a radioactive isotope of potassium, called potassium-40. This radionuclide has been around since the birth of the earth and is present as a tiny fraction of all the potassium in nature.

themoreyouknow.jpg

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-16 23:37:20

I hate everyone.

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-16 23:55:06

At 6/16/14 11:37 PM, mothballs wrote: I hate everyone.

Ahh...As we see.. It is the everyday internet comment.. The kind when you wake up in the morning feeling the bad mood.. You just want to stand above the crowd by sayin that.. don't'cha?

the lord of our savior. el christio

BBS Signature

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-16 23:57:03

At 6/16/14 11:39 PM, Weeaboo wrote:
I love you.

Well I probably hate you too.

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-16 23:59:23

Are you the Supreme Gentleman who's come to rid the world of the ungrateful harlots who pay you no mind to the great acts and deeds you have done for them?

I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-17 00:09:27

-Formerly known as Phobotech-

Voice Actor / Pre-Production Animator / Illustrator / T-Shirt Designer / Author

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-17 00:20:32

At 6/16/14 10:08 PM, dovahkhiin1994 wrote:
Don't even get me started on black women. Being in a relationship with one of those things, is pretty much committing suicide.

Things? Things?

Huh.

Feminism isn't to blame for your inability to close in on a meaningful relationship as you fetishize the asian race, putting them on an unrealistic pedestal based on racial stereotypes. You're a goddamned idiot to think they'll ever find your objectifying-ass charming or anything close to appealing...consider that the next five times you fail.

You were getting better progress circling over your asian BFF like a vulture than you are to write off an entire continent of women, you sad and despicable bigoted fuck. Maybe you should move, so you can get laughed at like the foreigner pig you are. So you can see just how good you had it. Go forth and embarrass yourself globally before crawling back.

Buy a fleshlight and give up.

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-17 00:56:37

Through private message: OP

dovahkin1994
First, Asian girls worship their man. They appreciate nice men, not jerk men like the whores in this country. Second, you sound like a bleeding heart libturd. You, and people like you, are the exact reason why this country is in the piss poor shape it is in today. You are the reason why the feminist movement prospers with their anti-heterosexual hate-spewing propaganda.

You think American women are good, huh? Enjoy your piss poor standards of women, you misguided sheep, and remember, when your "woman" is done screaming at you when there is no more blood left to squeeze out of you and divorces your ass, it's your own damn fault, because this is the culture you are soo proud to defend.

Your wish of me leaving will come true, but the thing is, I will be happier over there than here. The oriental people follow strict code of honor, and abide by culture that kept their civilizations running for centuries, unlike the selfish wild beasts in the west who continue to tear eachother apart from pure selfishness and lack of morals.

Go spew your hateful liberal sewage, that turned a great nation into a cesspool of subhumans, elsewhere.

You will learn very quickly that "asian women", like ALL people, don't adhere to a strict coding like some sort of fucking robot. They got preferences and opinions and goals, like people. FIND OUT BY TALKING TO THEM. Actually keep those friends around instead of jettisoning them away when they won't put out, you fucking idiot.

I'm a Texan raised by a conservative family. I'm a moderate with right leanings...and a realistic, truthful perspective on women doesn't make me a libtard, you literal piece of dogshit. It is so far off the topic, its one of the many clear signs that you're losing the argument aboard your raft full of holes. Nodding to gender equality is not a bipartisan stature, nor should it ever be treated as such, you sad and sexless clown.

"You, not getting laid" isn't indicative of "anti-heterosexual hate-spewing propaganda"...it means you are a clueless unwashed neanderthal who never learned that women are people who think for themselves. NEWS FLASH: when things aren't going your way, there ain't a worldwide conspiracy working against you...I hate to be the one to break it to you for the umpteenth time on the BBS, but that is nobody's fault but your own. Get fucked, please. I'm not a desperate idiot like your father or mother might have been, so I'll be a little wiser about my marital decisions. None of your business anyway, but I'll gladly take a bride that you're too good for, apparently.

Bye bye, have a nice trip, IDGAF because in the end, you don't matter to me. We shouldn't matter to each other, right? So lets leave it at that. Enjoy your broken english immigrants that are trying to escape a shit-hole only to do all of the blood sucking you just mentioned, but through rose-colored lenses. We'll see how far that code of honor fantasy that you learned from your animes will last when y'all start living together.

Who spewed what sewage first? Check yourself, because I'm not the first to point out thatyou're deluded. You're a domestic assault case thats looking for a victim. To say that I pity you implies too much care that I can't be bothered to spare for your worthless ass.

BBS Signature

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-17 01:05:49

At 6/16/14 11:30 PM, SCTE3 wrote:
At 6/16/14 11:28 PM, WahyahRanger wrote: I mean OP obviously took it too far, I've only met like one girl that was batshit feminist.
I have one feminist friend, but she's more for equality on stuff than anything. Although she does find it annoying when some (rather insane and stupid ones too) feminists are called femnazis even though the term fits in some cases..

To be fair, I have encountered at least one feminazi type feminist IRL. She hated me strictly because I was male even though I'm all about treating people fairly regardless of gender. Didn't matter -- I was male -- so therefore I was evil, in her eyes.

Funny though because she was so extreme I know for a fact she even lost several of her female friends over it.

That said, that's certainly not representative of all women nor even representative of all feminists.

Want to play Flash games on Newgrounds again? See here

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-17 01:09:49

Tumblr Internet Misandric Feminism =/= Genuine Equality Movements of Colored Women

My Firefox SpellCheck Doesn't Even Recognize The Word Misandry...Yet It Recognizes The Word Misogyny...Which Begs the Question How Far Will Rampant Misandry Go Online...

BBS Signature

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-17 01:36:53

At 6/17/14 12:15 AM, Weeaboo wrote:
At 6/16/14 11:57 PM, mothballs wrote:
At 6/16/14 11:39 PM, Weeaboo wrote:
I love you.
Well I probably hate you too.
You shut up and accept my dick shaped love.

Well...err...ok, but I will still hate you at the same time >:( <3

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-17 02:09:41

Would you say they're.... Nuclear?

That they're... Wild?

Would you say that you're... Breaking up/ Insi~ide?

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-17 02:15:58

At 6/16/14 10:08 PM, dovahkhiin1994 wrote: Don't even get me started on black women. Being in a relationship with one of those things.....

Things? Get the fuck out of here. Human beings deserve to be acknowledged as such regardless if you dislike them. To do otherwise is racist (maybe even beyond racist) and pretty much as low as you can go.

I mean, everything about you and this thread is off base and at this point I think and hope you are just an offensive internet troll, but this statement is just the worst.

"Plz don't call NASA on me I'm afraid of astronauts dude" - DJ-Ri (2015)

BBS Signature

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-17 02:18:17

At 6/16/14 10:01 PM, dovahkhiin1994 wrote: I would rather die as a lonely man,

Glad you're prepared, you misogynist cunt

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-17 02:31:29

At 6/16/14 10:08 PM, dovahkhiin1994 wrote:
Don't even get me started on black women. Being in a relationship with one of those things, is pretty much committing suicide. There are some very sweet black women out there, but unfortunately, that is like, 2% of the African American population. The massive amount of entitlements given to them by government has really messed them up.

My first real love was a black/white biracial girl that I still carry a torch for despite fucking the relationship up completely, so I can't really say I'm unbiased, but cool racism, bro.

However, this discussion is about women in the US. Black, hispanic, and yes, even white women,

Bu-but white people can do no wrong! Senpai, what are you saying?

:There is a night and day difference between them and Asian women. Asian women worship their man, and respect him.

You would know, with your vast experience with women, particularly Asian women. This totally isn't just based off your henta- err, vast library of completely family friendly anime.

:American women, don't do that. They squeeze him until there is nothing to squeeze out of him, then abandon him. Very sickening, and you can blame the feminist movement group for that.

Here's my non-joke point: What the fuck makes you think you deserve respect? You don't. With your vast amounts of lame stupid threads either lamenting and whining about how you need an asian wife or treating us like a livejournal, or a community that actually gives a fuck about you; neither of which is the case, by the way; you have proven that you don't deserve any respect. Prove me wrong. I'll fuckin' fight you, bro, even in PM. Prove to me that you deserve a single bit of respect, and that your threads aren't just Chris-Chan lite.

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-17 02:31:52

Is the piece of shit banned, or is he being a coward?

BBS Signature

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-17 03:23:34

Don't let this thread die, assholes

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-17 04:54:28

I'm sure most of us are familiar with the Kubler-Ross model, or the five stages of grief.
Denial
Anger

Next is bargaining, then depression, then finally acceptance. We might not get to see a bargaining thread because I picture Dohvakiin in the bargaining stage just begging for sex irl while covered in flop sweat, but we might get to see a depression thread. If so maybe I'll try to be kind to him then, maybe not though. I'm honestly pretty disgusted right now. I don't care how bad someone is hurting, it's no excuse to spew this much hate.

BBS Signature