00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Dialusional just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

For The Feeble; By The Feeble

2,909 Views | 35 Replies

Response to For The Feeble; By The Feeble 2014-06-18 22:57:11

At 6/18/14 10:21 PM, Warforger wrote:
At 6/18/14 07:38 PM, Insanctuary wrote: Do you really want to start this with me? The dots are right before your eyes. There's no ethics in this - because anyone that says otherwise is not human enough to argue human relations. This is hypocrisy, consequential and only behaves negatively and positively to those that are taking, not giving. Life is supposed to be perpetual, mutual and relative - this is everything but!
Christ do you not hear how stupid you sound? Anyone who does not agree with you is either stupid or evil? You keep using words and idiomatic expressions without understanding their meaning, you keep saying random things in some jumbled statement against Corporatism, in the end it's just some guy on the internet rambling without maintaining a coherent thought, getting angry when people don't agree with him and relying on personal attacks and logical fallacies to repudiate.

You know in some ways you're even more delusional than past posters of this type, at least they tried to provide SOME evidence or at least would state the importance of evidence.

In the end I'm reminded of the Apologetic explanation for Atheists, that they actually believe in God it's just that they're mad at him for something because EVERYONE really believes in God it's just they repress their belief because they're evil, sad, stupid or mentally ill. It's ridiculous circular logic.

Still making it about me, and not the argument.

Did I make you crap your big boy pants that you have to go off on me, after I gave you a great number of points for you to address?

Nothing you said has any relevance to the points. Go back to them and address each one with more of your non-relevant responses, just because you never had anything to say, and just pretend you are making a difference, Mr. keyboard warrior.

You do not make examples, you make excuses; you do not solve problems, you shift problems; you do not stand behind your statements, you stand behind your stasis.

Response to For The Feeble; By The Feeble 2014-06-19 01:39:41

At 6/18/14 10:57 PM, Insanctuary wrote: Still making it about me, and not the argument.

Like I said, you "enlightened fellows" are a dime a dozen and keep showing up randomly. Debating your argument (which was done on the first page) is fruitless because you don't know how to debate. You respond to criticism with hostility, calls for evidence with insults. We did debate your argument, the problem is that there's no point because you don't like too debate people.

Did I make you crap your big boy pants that you have to go off on me, after I gave you a great number of points for you to address?

Lol wut? Now you're back tracking. Who is the one who literally didn't respond to half my post? Oh right it was you.

Truth is is that I was in fact replying to your post, then I realized I'm just wasting my time and I might as well get to the part that I'm really interested in.

Nothing you said has any relevance to the points. Go back to them and address each one with more of your non-relevant responses, just because you never had anything to say, and just pretend you are making a difference, Mr. keyboard warrior.

No, it's just you guys keep popping up here and I'm just wondering what you're mindset is, what you guys hope to achieve. Do you guys go on here to gather support or do you go on here to gather hostility to claim you're oppressed or something? You don't argue any particular point, you don't create sound arguments yet you act like you do. On top of this all that happens is you start to break down emotionally. It's just bizarre.

"If you don't mind smelling like peanut butter for two or three days, peanut butter is darn good shaving cream.

" - Barry Goldwater.

BBS Signature

Response to For The Feeble; By The Feeble 2014-06-19 06:03:11

At 6/19/14 01:39 AM, Warforger wrote: Like I said, you "enlightened fellows" are a dime a dozen and keep showing up randomly. Debating your argument (which was done on the first page) is fruitless because you don't know how to debate. You respond to criticism with hostility, calls for evidence with insults. We did debate your argument, the problem is that there's no point because you don't like too debate people.
Lol wut? Now you're back tracking. Who is the one who literally didn't respond to half my post? Oh right it was you.

Truth is is that I was in fact replying to your post, then I realized I'm just wasting my time and I might as well get to the part that I'm really interested in.
No, it's just you guys keep popping up here and I'm just wondering what you're mindset is, what you guys hope to achieve. Do you guys go on here to gather support or do you go on here to gather hostility to claim you're oppressed or something? You don't argue any particular point, you don't create sound arguments yet you act like you do. On top of this all that happens is you start to break down emotionally. It's just bizarre.

"We did debate your argument" - that's why you kept asking stupid questions; ignoring points; making this about me; acting like you understood a drop of this debate, right? You can't fool me with your blanket statements and red herrings - I eat red herrings for breakfast, while snuggled in a blanket statement.

Sweeping generalizations; especially when I have provided points you ignore and continue to ask for proof, when the proof is right there; then when I call you out on it, you try to argue ethics with the government, of all things.

Remember, since the beginning when you initiated your keyboard warrior turn-based - oh wait, never mind; I can't play turn base with anyone that hasn't made a move yet. Questions, red herrings, "you this, you that; instead of why this, why that", asking for proof and arguments when they are right under your nose, is not making a move - unless you count shifting in the chair to pass gas as movement, then sure have a technical.

You do not make examples, you make excuses; you do not solve problems, you shift problems; you do not stand behind your statements, you stand behind your stasis.

Response to For The Feeble; By The Feeble 2014-06-19 06:44:51

At 6/19/14 06:23 AM, yurgenburgen wrote: your analogies make me cringe

your genesis;

burn genesis.

Response to For The Feeble; By The Feeble 2014-06-19 07:52:59

At 6/19/14 07:03 AM, yurgenburgen wrote: InsanitaryTowel
such deep wow

Did you lose a kidney from sweating so much while thinking of one for my name? I know you can do better than that.

Response to For The Feeble; By The Feeble 2014-06-19 12:05:55

I'm just going to lock this thread, even though I don't frequent Politics that much.

This isn't going to change from a huge flamefest where Insanctuary calls people stupid and ignorant without addressing any points, just like his other threads.

BBS Signature