00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

deadenddraws just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Construct 2 graphical issues

1,046 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Construct 2 graphical issues 2014-06-13 18:41:19

Hello!

I'm having issues with my construct 2 game where when I play through my game the graphics seem to disappear?

Anything will help!

Thanks.

Response to Construct 2 graphical issues 2014-06-15 03:00:35

Post the source somewhere.

∀x (∃e (e ∈ x ∧ ∀x ¬(x ∈ e)) ∨ ∃y ¬∃e (e ∈ x ∧ ¬∃z (z ∈ y ∧ z ∈ e ∧ ∀x ¬((x ∈ y ∧ x ∈ e) ∧ ¬(x = z)))))

Response to Construct 2 graphical issues 2014-06-18 02:02:04

At 6/13/14 06:41 PM, Drury33 wrote: Hello!

I'm having issues with my construct 2 game where when I play through my game the graphics seem to disappear?

Anything will help!

Thanks.

Yeah can't really help you without the cap file, but here's something I've experienced that might help...

Check your Z orders. If you have multiple sprites drawing on the same layer (i.e. a background image and a few objects), if the background ever refreshes or changes for some reason it will cover some of the other sprites. They will seem to disappear.

The best idea to fix it on your own is to run the game in debug mode. Do a little creative problem solving. Check the object list on the left and see how many instances are present before and after the disappearance. Check their coordinates, variables, etc. and try to figure out if something is messing up in your events. The step mode can be really useful if you manage to figure out how to recreate the problem, as it will allow you to see exactly when the problem occurs.

Anyway, good luck.

(>'-')>