00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Refuce just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Looking for Musicians & Sfx Artists

891 Views | 1 Reply
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hi everyone, I animate things and am continuously looking for music and sound effects for my animations. I don't want to use mainstream songs and rather focus on creating something unique. Therefore I want to build a relationship with music creators that are passionate and hard working.

The current project I need help with:
Musician and Sfx wanted for a 45 second game trailerand the theme we are looking is for an asian sumo fighting vibe. An extended version of the song could potentially be used for the actual game. The sound effects will need to be things like stomping, earth shaking, crowds cheering, wind blowing, clothes tearing, maybe a male voice shouting "Fight" etc. If you think you have what I am looking for then please send me a private message or email me: zeebracreative@gmail.com
In your message please give me an estimate on cost, timeframe, samples of songs and contact details (skype, email....) so that I can get hold of you directly.

So basically I need someone who I can go to when I need to drop some tunes into my animations.
Some projects will be paid work and some for fun where you will get exposure.
If you have suggestions on sites or artists that I should check out then please let me know.
Thanks
Zee

Looking for Musicians & Sfx Artists

BBS Signature

Response to Looking for Musicians & Sfx Artists 2014-06-13 11:22:49

I would be happy to try and make a song for your trailer. Cost = free.