00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

kyzakay just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I'm an animatorfor Power of Three!

562 Views | 6 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hi! After reading Tom's latest front page post, it looks like there'll be a Power of Three event this summer. Would anyone be interested in teaming up with me? If anyone else wants to make a Power of Three team or wants to see some of my work, please PM me!

Response to I'm an animatorfor Power of Three! 2014-06-10 20:31:11

Quick update: Reikaiser and I chatted a bit, and we would like a programmer to hop on! So far, I'm the animator and he's the musician. If any coders stop by and are interested, please take a look at our work! ( Reikaiser also has some songs on his Soundcloud )

Response to I'm an animatorfor Power of Three! 2014-06-11 12:54:43

At 6/10/14 08:31 PM, LDAF wrote: Quick update: Reikaiser and I chatted a bit, and we would like a programmer to hop on! So far, I'm the animator and he's the musician. If any coders stop by and are interested, please take a look at our work! ( Reikaiser also has some songs on his Soundcloud )

Hi there, did you need a Writer at all as part of your team?

That's unbloody British that is!

BBS Signature

Response to I'm an animatorfor Power of Three! 2014-06-11 15:31:16

At 6/11/14 12:54 PM, greatwh1teshark wrote:
At 6/10/14 08:31 PM, LDAF wrote: Quick update: Reikaiser and I chatted a bit, and we would like a programmer to hop on! So far, I'm the animator and he's the musician. If any coders stop by and are interested, please take a look at our work! ( Reikaiser also has some songs on his Soundcloud )
Hi there, did you need a Writer at all as part of your team?

Sorry, Power of Three is just an artist/animator, musician, and programmer. Anyhow, I was about to update this thread and say that I found my team, and we're all set.

Response to I'm an animatorfor Power of Three! 2014-06-11 15:44:49

Sorry, Power of Three is just an artist/animator, musician, and programmer. Anyhow, I was about to update this thread and say that I found my team, and we're all set.

Well the best of luck to you guys!

That's unbloody British that is!

BBS Signature

Response to I'm an animatorfor Power of Three! 2014-06-11 16:51:37

Seems to be Power of FOUR this year, so you do need a fourth member. Just thought I'd tell ya in case you didn't know :).

Just a random idiot

Response to I'm an animatorfor Power of Three! 2014-06-11 19:11:55

At 6/11/14 04:51 PM, enochcity wrote: Seems to be Power of FOUR this year, so you do need a fourth member. Just thought I'd tell ya in case you didn't know :).

Ah, just saw Tom's post! Thanks for letting me know! :)