00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

WannabePyx just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Music for my games..

1,059 Views | 8 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Music for my games.. 2014-06-06 17:50:53

So um... recently I have started making and submitting games here (mostly visual novels), and in visual novels music has a big role, as in it creates the mood. I don't know anything about creating music to be honest ^^;; I don't think that I can make a 10 second song... So yeah... I make my games for fun, so I don't earn anything for them, maybe in the future, who knows..

If you like making music and want them to be part of my games (which aren't that great, but they are doing good I suppose..) It would be a great help ^^;;

If you are interested, you can check out my visual novels and see the type of music I used for them.. (Hint: Most of them involve sad music ^^;;;)

Response to Music for my games.. 2014-06-07 03:29:55

At 6/6/14 05:50 PM, Dark06Star wrote: So um... recently I have started making and submitting games here (mostly visual novels), and in visual novels music has a big role, as in it creates the mood. I don't know anything about creating music to be honest ^^;; I don't think that I can make a 10 second song... So yeah... I make my games for fun, so I don't earn anything for them, maybe in the future, who knows..

If you like making music and want them to be part of my games (which aren't that great, but they are doing good I suppose..) It would be a great help ^^;;

If you are interested, you can check out my visual novels and see the type of music I used for them.. (Hint: Most of them involve sad music ^^;;;)

Hey Dark06star,

I'd like to work with you. See, I'm a composer looking for a game dev. I'm not here to make money, just have fun and help build better products.

If you want to hear my compositions, head over to my soundcloud page:
https://soundcloud.com/propagandatool

Response to Music for my games.. 2014-06-07 17:39:34

Hey mate,

I'd highly recommend you look around the Audio Portal and consider using some of the pre-existing material there. Not only is it cheaper than hiring a composer (or better than using a free one who has little experience), you also can find the "perfect track" for what you need. There are dozens of excellent composers and producers in each genre, and I would highly recommend taking some time to find some of the artists who best fit the bill of what you need.

My Music - Virtual Instruments - About Me

Orchestral Composer, VI Developer

BBS Signature

Response to Music for my games.. 2014-06-07 19:33:40

At 6/7/14 03:52 PM, Trancik wrote:
At 6/6/14 05:50 PM, Dark06Star wrote: faggot
wow ur games really suck
good luck on getting a music person

Geez O.o rude much?

Response to Music for my games.. 2014-06-08 01:53:31

I really like the look of your games! Beyond Darkness looks very well done. I JUST started on Newgrounds, but have been writing program and video game music like this for years. Please check out my profile, as I am just now getting started uploading some sample projects I have worked on before. I recommend giving Ominous Castle a listen. It is a bit different than what you would need, but certainly is a bit creepy/emo.

Chrisjmusic

Composing for today's Video Game and Internet industry

www.chrisjohnsonhomestudio.com

Response to Music for my games.. 2014-06-09 11:47:05

At 6/6/14 05:50 PM, Dark06Star wrote: So um... recently I have started making and submitting games here (mostly visual novels), and in visual novels music has a big role, as in it creates the mood. I don't know anything about creating music to be honest ^^;; I don't think that I can make a 10 second song... So yeah... I make my games for fun, so I don't earn anything for them, maybe in the future, who knows..

Hello,

I'm interested in your project. I am always looking to expand my style of composing. Please check out my website www.jayceclemons.com and let me know if you have any questions. I believe my music could really accent the moods that you are going for, and I hope to hear from you soon. Thanks!

Jayce

Response to Music for my games.. 2014-06-13 00:40:50

I'd be happy to make a track for you. I am strong with melancholy piano tracks as well as full orchestra stuff. Feel free to use my music or send me a message and I'll do something new.

BBS Signature

Response to Music for my games.. 2014-06-17 11:04:10

Hi there,

I'm a game composer, here is a link to my site.

http://matthewdeargameaudio.bandcamp.com/

pm me if you are interested :)

Cheers,

mattdear1234@gmail.com

Response to Music for my games.. 2014-06-22 01:27:47

Hello,

I am a music producer who is interested working on new projects for indie games.
I have 7 years experience in sound design, music theory and audio mixing / mastering.
If you would like to hear some of my music, please go to:

http://www.soundcloud.com/sinespawn