00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ozziel94 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

recomended music program?

4,903 Views | 52 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to recomended music program? 2014-06-02 13:48:18

Woah thanks a ton man :D il check every single one of them, even if I checked them before! Just to get any details I missed
You seriously helped me out ^^ feels like you found the staircase on learning to make music "for" me xP
Tank you master Shifu

Hey, no problem man, I'm happy to help. Also earlier on the better equipment part, ya I did mean plugins.

Im getting better, I'll be famous one day.

Response to recomended music program? 2014-06-02 13:49:44

At 6/2/14 02:35 AM, Mrobeymenow wrote: Oops here is the link for ste1438 https://www.youtube.com/user/ste1438

by the way. it says the fire bird is working for a limited time. so, does it mean itll expire after a while?

I don't fuckin know, you tell me

BBS Signature

Response to recomended music program? 2014-06-02 13:51:39

At 6/2/14 01:49 PM, ProjectAwesomes wrote:
At 6/2/14 02:35 AM, Mrobeymenow wrote: Oops here is the link for ste1438 https://www.youtube.com/user/ste1438
by the way. it says the fire bird is working for a limited time. so, does it mean itll expire after a while?

I don't think so, mine still works alright after a while of having it.

Response to recomended music program? 2014-06-02 13:54:00

okay good ^^ if all goes well I totally owe you one

BBS Signature

Response to recomended music program? 2014-06-02 14:23:48

nyeh idk it says trial version but as long as it works xD

I installed it and it gave me a "tone2 nemesis trial" and "tone2 saurus trial"

I found the vst plugins and put it in FL studio, but cant see any "firebird". is it just the name to the whole presets and such or am I missing something?

BBS Signature

Response to recomended music program? 2014-06-02 14:29:45

also it wont rly add on when I drag it to the sampler. and when I inserted fl piano and applied some of the VST, it only changed the volume a little each time I dragged something new to the channel

BBS Signature

Response to recomended music program? 2014-06-02 15:35:32

Do you have an FL Studio Getting Started Guide? I had my head buried in that things for days on end before I learned how to maneuver my way around the program. Assuming you're still in school, summer's a great opportunity to spend a few long afternoons learning the basics! ;)

"Time's fun when you're having flies." ~Kermit the Frog

BBS Signature

Response to recomended music program? 2014-06-02 15:40:31

I found the vst plugins and put it in FL studio, but cant see any "firebird". is it just the name to the whole presets and such or am I missing something?

You may need to go to "channels" then "more" scroll down and push "fast scan" and it should show up in red, if it does push the check box and you should be good to go. If not, then YouTube how to import VSts and plugins to FL studio

Response to recomended music program? 2014-06-02 15:50:40

At 6/2/14 03:35 PM, TheDoor6 wrote: Do you have an FL Studio Getting Started Guide? I had my head buried in that things for days on end before I learned how to maneuver my way around the program. Assuming you're still in school, summer's a great opportunity to spend a few long afternoons learning the basics! ;)

nah, I got nothing of that sort xD

BBS Signature

Response to recomended music program? 2014-06-02 20:58:18

At 6/2/14 03:40 PM, Mrobeymenow wrote: I found the vst plugins and put it in FL studio, but cant see any "firebird". is it just the name to the whole presets and such or am I missing something?

You may need to go to "channels" then "more" scroll down and push "fast scan" and it should show up in red, if it does push the check box and you should be good to go. If not, then YouTube how to import VSts and plugins to FL studio

alright cool ^^ sounds great so far. I also checked some other ones cause why not. thanks again for the help ^^ il try and get out of your hair, at least until I start really getting into it

BBS Signature

Response to recomended music program? 2014-06-03 01:19:26

alright cool ^^ sounds great so far. I also checked some other ones cause why not. thanks again for the help ^^ il try and get out of your hair, at least until I start really getting into it

I'm glad to help, if you need anything else just ask. I'd love to assist.

Response to recomended music program? 2014-06-03 14:29:57

At 6/3/14 01:19 AM, Mrobeymenow wrote:
I'm glad to help, if you need anything else just ask. I'd love to assist.

cool ^^ if maybe I can help ya out too, i'd love to help ^^ im an animator, well, at least trying to be one. I got the rigging and such pretty well figured out in after effects, only problem is I don't have a tablet so I cant draw too well. but still, just leaving that option there for ya

BBS Signature

Response to recomended music program? 2014-06-03 15:06:49

[18:34] <PissedWaffers> go ahead chuckle nuts, when this place is in ruins, where....

[18:34] <PissedWaffers> WHERE WILL YOU GO NOW?

Electronic Music Club

BBS Signature

Response to recomended music program? 2014-06-03 17:44:09

At 6/3/14 03:06 PM, freaksy101 wrote: You could try this piece of online software.

nah, I think il give fl studio another shot. thanks tho :) that does look like a cool site/program

BBS Signature

Response to recomended music program? 2014-06-03 19:31:15

FL honestly has PERFECT work flow.
Check out my profile I make all my music in fl without any premade loops.
Everything is just drag and drop orientated too I love it.

(implying that its only for loops, which makes sense! since all the tutorial they just made that annoying 10-20 second loop over and over again!)

Response to recomended music program? 2014-06-03 19:58:45

FL honestly has PERFECT work flow.
Check out my profile I make all my music in fl without any premade loops.
Everything is just drag and drop orientated too I love it.

(implying that its only for loops, which makes sense! since all the tutorial they just made that annoying 10-20 second loop over and over again!)

ll have to get mah earphones, il definitely check them out ^^ so far lots of peeps removed the doubt of the program from me, im surely going to give it another shot

BBS Signature

Response to recomended music program? 2014-06-04 14:36:11

At 6/3/14 05:44 PM, ProjectAwesomes wrote:
At 6/3/14 03:06 PM, freaksy101 wrote: You could try this piece of online software.
nah, I think il give fl studio another shot. thanks tho :) that does look like a cool site/program

There are a few downsides to audio sauna so I would continue using fl.

[18:34] <PissedWaffers> go ahead chuckle nuts, when this place is in ruins, where....

[18:34] <PissedWaffers> WHERE WILL YOU GO NOW?

Electronic Music Club

BBS Signature

Response to recomended music program? 2014-06-04 15:38:30

At 6/4/14 02:36 PM, freaksy101 wrote:
At 6/3/14 05:44 PM, ProjectAwesomes wrote:
There are a few downsides to audio sauna so I would continue using fl.

okay

BBS Signature

Response to recomended music program? 2014-06-05 11:40:55

At 5/30/14 11:35 AM, FaeryTaleAdventurer wrote: If FL Studio proves to be just not for you, I do recommend Ableton Live as another music program to check out. If you purchased an M-Audio keyboard, you can get a copy of Live Lite.

+1. Live is much more intuitive than FL IMO, and obviously great for performing live. My DAW of choice, although I started making music with MAGIX. There is a copy of it given with the Launchpad also.

Response to recomended music program? 2014-06-05 14:03:56

At 6/5/14 01:00 PM, Elitistinen wrote: OpenMPT. Record your own samples. Have fun.

they give me samplers in fl too .-.

BBS Signature

Response to recomended music program? 2014-06-05 14:04:57

+1. Live is much more intuitive than FL IMO, and obviously great for performing live. My DAW of choice, although I started making music with MAGIX. There is a copy of it given with the Launchpad also.

sounds like a cool program il consider when im a pro and performing for things 0,o I think il give FL studio another shot tho

BBS Signature

Response to recomended music program? 2014-06-08 02:07:10

At 6/7/14 02:56 AM, jaysummers759885 wrote: Sorry those strings I mentioned above I believe are not REAL violins, they are synths, but they are pretty good. I found a string software that had L.A. in the name of it that WAS actually real strings being recorded. I just couldn't remember the name of it.

~J

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

people like you should make tutorials how you professionally mix and master .-. seriously.
thanks for the tips ^^ but idk, jumping to a whole new software sounds like a lot of work. im thinking of giving FL studio another shot now that theres someone whos an expert and doesn't mind guiding me through the way

BBS Signature

Response to recomended music program? 2014-06-09 01:19:58

At 6/9/14 12:33 AM, jaysummers759885 wrote:

people like you should make tutorials how you professionally mix and master .-. seriously.
thanks for the tips ^^ but idk, jumping to a whole new software sounds like a lot of work. im thinking of giving FL studio another shot now that theres someone whos an expert and doesn't mind guiding me through the way
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

no no no, don't take any lessons from me if I even offered them, you want to be lucky enough to have Kor-Rune, or Metaljonus as a teacher. They are the ones that inspired me and I still have a lot left to learn lol, but yeah man, just by listening to their mixes really helped me to understand mixing/mastering. I just saw the Blue Spark and thought, fuck, that is the only inexpensive mic that I knew of that wasn't half bad. lol.

I actually meant mr obeymenow xP know the rest of you have more important things to do or something.
il consider listening to their mixes then ^^ you seemed to know a lot, so don't doubt your capabilities too much .-.
and I thought the blue snowball something was the inexpensive/decent mic xD

BBS Signature