00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

bbc4lunch just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Storyboards/Animatics guy needed!

872 Views | 8 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Storyboards/Animatics guy needed! 2014-05-27 00:22:42

Alright folks, Listen up, now, i'm coming up with a new show which will be shown here and on Youtube. It'll be an animated webcomedy, and it's called "Kneonn J"(I know, random name, don't ask). So, the show itself will sort of be a mixture of Beavis and and Butt-Head and EddsWorld, with a lotta random stuff added to it. And the story will revolve around three main characters named Jake, Mike, and Andrew, in fact, here's a pic of how the three look like: http://rayleeman.deviantart.com/art/Main-characters-for-Kneonn-J-series-455769845

I know, the three main chars are anthropomorphic dogs. But don't worry, the show will have both anthros and humans in them(Again, don't ask). But if you have a problem with that, then there's the door. Anyhow, the show itself is going to be sort of a slice of lice kinda thing, but again, with some random stuff that might get the chars into trouble or not, that's all I can say about the show, really.

So, the script done, i've got my voice actors now, and someone to do backgrounds, and I'll be animating along with a friend or two. BUT, the problem, i'm not really into doing storyboards or animatics, it's not my thing, really, it isn't. So, i'm willing to have anyone out there who has the guts to do Storyboards/Animatics for my show, anyone! So please, if you're willing to do that, then come on board so we can get the show on track.

If you wanna contact me, note me, and my email is sGospeedgo@gmail.com and I also have Skype(But i'll tell you what my Skype name is if you wanna work with me).

Anyways, I await for anyone to respond to me. In the meantime, see ya soon.

Response to Storyboards/Animatics guy needed! 2014-05-27 07:38:38

I understand that storyboarding can be tedious but it's needed and takes no longer than the animation process. ;)

Is this a free or paid project? what's the incentive?.

CJ

Response to Storyboards/Animatics guy needed! 2014-05-27 19:10:01

At 5/27/14 07:38 AM, cjbouchermedia wrote: I understand that storyboarding can be tedious but it's needed and takes no longer than the animation process. ;)

Is this a free or paid project? what's the incentive?.

CJ

Well, to be honest, I don't have much money now, so I was thinking of making this a free project, if you don't mind. Also, what do you mean by the incentive?

Response to Storyboards/Animatics guy needed! 2014-05-27 20:08:46

Incentive: a thing that motivates or encourages one to do something.

Response to Storyboards/Animatics guy needed! 2014-05-28 00:05:49

At 5/27/14 08:08 PM, Sjiht wrote: Incentive: a thing that motivates or encourages one to do something.

Ahh, okay, well, I thought perhaps anyone who would come on board will have fun reading my script, after all it's a comedy.

Response to Storyboards/Animatics guy needed! 2014-05-29 17:19:29

Hello, I'm willing to do some story boarding if you need any and I'm happy to help in anyway, to be honest i haven't made a proper animation, but i have the knowledge to do storyboards, animatics, concept as well as animations themselves.

I am not looking for projects that offer money since i am trying to get a portfolio building, and this interests me alot so if you accept me i am willing to accept this project.

if you have a skype or steam account then i think that would make things a little more easier.

Response to Storyboards/Animatics guy needed! 2014-05-29 22:08:36

At 5/29/14 05:19 PM, IxRaZoRxI wrote: Hello, I'm willing to do some story boarding if you need any and I'm happy to help in anyway, to be honest i haven't made a proper animation, but i have the knowledge to do storyboards, animatics, concept as well as animations themselves.

if you have a skype or steam account then i think that would make things a little more easier.

Okay, that sounds cool. So what is you're Skype name so I can add ou to my contacts.

Response to Storyboards/Animatics guy needed! 2014-06-13 14:12:36

Sorry for the delay in response.

The incentive would be cash or something else to make the project worthwhile, consider these questions:

What are your goals for this animation? what will make someone inspired to dedicate their time to you for free for this specific project?.

Response to Storyboards/Animatics guy needed! 2014-06-13 18:32:35

I would love to help you with your project. To be honest, I've wanted to animate for a while but never got around to learning it properly. But I can draw cartoons decently well and animatics are just frames of indication for the actual thing, so it shouldn't be too hard to do . I'm also a huge eddsworld fan so I get the gist of what you're looking for.
You can see my stuff here if you want to check if I'm suitable. http://mariokid97.deviantart.com/
If you need to contact me, my skype is sonicandmarioking