00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

GeothermalPenguin just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Writers wanted for quick project!

461 Views | 0 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Writers wanted for quick project! 2014-05-25 12:00:01

I got a lot of good feedback from my first post about this, but it's still not seeing enough traffic. I am still seeking three more writers! This will be a fun project, and a good exercise for aspiring writers.

I am now seeking three writers for a short project I'm putting together. The idea is to have each writer contribute a piece of a story based on dramatic structure: A beginning (or exposition), rising action, climax, falling action, and conclusion. Through this project, I hope I can inspire others to do similar projects, help the writers on my project grow and learn, and hopefully have a lot of fun.

The end result will be a single story, probably with a hilariously disjointed plot and a bunch of contrasting styles but hey, at least it is something to work on instead of just staring at your screen wondering what to do next.

All the juicy details of the project can be found here

Contact me if you're interested, and we'll get more into the details of the project!

No idea what dramatic structure is? No problem, everybody has to start somewhere. Here's a handy link about Dramatic Structure

Krash17's mental health secrets:

Drink more water, sleep well, and if you want friends, be a friend.