00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MatthieuxDancingDead just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

How does it all work

605 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

How does it all work 2014-05-22 13:34:24

Hey I'm new to submitting things on NG and was wondering how scouting works as well as knowing when your submissions are safe from being blammed. Can someone please explain things to me?

-The King

Response to How does it all work 2014-05-23 03:00:33

At 5/22/14 01:34 PM, kingdave219 wrote: Hey I'm new to submitting things on NG and was wondering how scouting works as well as knowing when your submissions are safe from being blammed. Can someone please explain things to me?

in a nut shell, you submit your work it all goes to an unscouted portal where only scouted people can see your work, that or people whom look at your profile directly or see it on a thread here. once you have 4 pieces of work submited a scouted member has the ability to personally scout you, and they are taking responsibility that you are legit, because if you derp n get removed, they also get removed, also anyone you scout get removed further more..
so once somone has taken a chance on you your art will then appear on the main portal for everyone to see

my strongest advice, is submit your own original good work even start your own art thread here on the forums you might not get a terrible ammount of comments but its good for both keeping track of your progress and for people to see your work
your biggest no no is do not ask to be scouted

otherwise! best of luck :D

Response to How does it all work 2014-05-23 09:45:55

Thanks a ton for explaining how it works, I had no clue at all. I'll remember this for future references.
-The King

-The King