Hello, everyone! I am sure you might remember me, even if it is not in the kindest of lights, though, here, I am hoping to rectify all that mess and make up for my mistakes. As such, with this thread, I wish to establish a few rules:
1) Please do not redraw any character I post here. This is for personal reasons, and my own comfort. I know this is going to sound ridiculous, I'm sure, but bear with me. It stems from the fear that someone may try to hijack my project that I am working on. Irrational? Maybe. Would anyone steal my characters of all things? Probably not, but still. If you wish to redraw my character and show me how you would have done it, I would VERY MUCH APPRECIATE IT if you send the sketch, which will be kept in your dumping grounds to me via private message. If you would be so kind, that would alleviate a lot of worries from my shoulders, and I humbly thank you in advance. :)
2) Number 1 is really the only rule here. If I may say one thing, however, pose suggestions and references would be greatly appreciated. I just finished a character's final design, the design that is ultimately going to be the main character of Death Angel.
Over the last few months I have been missing, I have done many things, most notably improving my graphic design. And by that, I mean logos, HUD interfaces, things of that nature. I have also improved on my artwork over the last few months. Improvement may be slight, but I definitely notice a change when I design characters. I am going to draw my concept character in different poses as well, but since I am only designing the characters at the moment, many of their starting illustrations will be standing poses. Boring, I know, but I at least have to establish what my characters look like. Plus, it helps me when drawing them in different poses.
My goals for this thread are:
1) Exchange character/enemy design ideas.
2) Exchange ideas for plotlines, set-pieces and locations.
3) Fully flesh out my main character/supporting cast as well as villains and minor characters.
4) Finally start Death Angel after the first few characters have been established, and a setting is fleshed out.
I do not feel as if I need to blather on, so without further ado, and to great nervousness, this thread is now OPEN!
BTW, I created a new account, because I forgot my log in information for my last account. That, or that account has already been deleted.