00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mariobros22 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Newgrounds Rumble 2.(IF!)

1,099 Views | 18 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Newgrounds Rumble 2.(IF!) 2014-05-09 18:20:11

If there would to be a Newgrounds Rumble 2? Well, For the characters, I would put them in if they got a Daily reward or somethong in 1st-or-2nd. 3rd-or-4th Will be the assistant characters. What would you do to make NR2?

Response to Newgrounds Rumble 2.(IF!) 2014-12-30 03:31:02

Not gonna happen.

These mods can eat my ass.

Mortal kombat sprites are Aweshum

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Rumble 2.(IF!) 2015-01-03 00:23:12

A guy can dream, can't she?

Wait, that came out wrong.

Response to Newgrounds Rumble 2.(IF!) 2015-01-03 15:12:03

I am ready for NewGrounds Rumble to have at least 2 squeals.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Rumble 2.(IF!) 2015-01-04 13:14:14

Without a doubt it would have to have all the original characters from Newgrounds Rumble (Plus the added ones) with some new additions as well!

A cool combo system would be neat too

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Rumble 2.(IF!) 2015-01-04 19:39:53

The sequel should have decent camera logic. Though to be good at all it might have to ditch the site entirely and become a stand alone download. You cant put much worth while for a fighting game in a 20 or so MB package like the last game.

I'm just a dreamer.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Rumble 2.(IF!) 2015-01-05 22:57:45

What characters could you possibly add to the roster?

Maybe the cast from Epic Battle Fantasy?

Response to Newgrounds Rumble 2.(IF!) 2015-01-05 23:54:13

At 1/5/15 10:57 PM, Demonbrunch wrote: What characters could you possibly add to the roster?

Maybe the cast from Epic Battle Fantasy?

I could see Matt being thrown in there. Natalie could be really fun with disjointed magic attacks, but I dunno if it's worth trying to put her in since that'd make her really hard to balance.

I'd like to see some of Sexual Lobster's stuff thrown in there, too. Maybe Gooseman or Fernando with their Yatch being a stage?

Course The Behemoth's game's are practically guaranteed admittance since it's basically "Newgrounds: Console Edition." Cause of that I can imagine the Castle Crashers getting in, probably with some "color switch" system where all four of them are playable, and share all the same moves except for stuff related to their elements (maybe with crouching attacks being their magic?).

Just a few ideas from some stuff I wrote down a few months ago after looking around at the PortalHistory tags.

Response to Newgrounds Rumble 2.(IF!) 2021-05-15 03:07:48

Am making a roster and move list, will post soon.

sometimes, i'll leave for like a month, then i'll come back and be all like "whooaaaa new shit"

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Rumble 2.(IF!) 2021-05-15 12:51:20

i dont honestly know that much about this stuff, but ill try.

sometimes, i'll leave for like a month, then i'll come back and be all like "whooaaaa new shit"

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Rumble 2.(IF!) 2021-05-15 13:10:29

At 5/15/21 03:07 AM, ReesesinPieces wrote: Am making a roster and move list, will post soon.

Oh, I've been slowly doing the same since... my last post in this thread, I think? It'll be interesting to compare and contrast when you drop your roster.

Response to Newgrounds Rumble 2.(IF!) 2021-05-15 13:13:10

oh my roster's finished, im just assigning all the moves

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Rumble 2.(IF!) 2021-05-15 13:14:21

the only art i can do is pixel art, and i dont think people would want to see a pixelates NGR2. i can't really do anything in terms of actually building the game.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Rumble 2.(IF!) 2021-05-15 13:30:48

At 5/15/21 01:13 PM, ReesesinPieces wrote: oh my roster's finished, im just assigning all the moves

Here is roster:

VETERANS

Alloy

Pico

P-Bot

Nene

Samurai Asshole

Salad Fingers

Piconjo?

Tankman

Alien Hominid

Convict?

Hank

Fancy Pants

NEWCOMERS

Boyfriend(Friday Night Funkin')

Darnell(Pico)

Meat Boy(Meat Boy)

The Knights(Castle Crashers)

Phil(Riddle School)

Marisha(MAD SISTER'S WEEK OFF!)

The Kid(Dad N' Me)

Nightmare Cops(Nightmare Cops)?

Tricky(Madness Combat)

Henry Stickmin(The Henry Stickmin Collection)

Tom Fulp?

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Rumble 2.(IF!) 2021-05-15 14:04:49

We hit pretty similar notes, but you've got some stuff I'm actually not familiar with.

For comparison, with the ones I have a finish moveset for:

Got a few others I want to make movesets for, can update this list as I do. Ideally all of the veterans would return as well, but I didn't feel the need to make changelogs for them or anything like that.

Response to Newgrounds Rumble 2.(IF!) 2021-05-15 23:15:19

Would x add the castle crashers, Henry Stickmin, Hamk j. Wimbleton, maybe tricky, probably the Bf and the Gf

Response to Newgrounds Rumble 2.(IF!) 2021-05-16 23:00:43

At 5/15/21 11:15 PM, Duk-the-duk wrote: Would x add the castle crashers, Henry Stickmin, Hamk j. Wimbleton, maybe tricky, probably the Bf and the Gf

Hank would be pretty easy to add since he's already in the game

Response to Newgrounds Rumble 2.(IF!) 2021-05-18 21:14:53

At 5/16/21 11:00 PM, DyxoXinoro wrote:
At 5/15/21 11:15 PM, Duk-the-duk wrote: Would x add the castle crashers, Henry Stickmin, Hamk j. Wimbleton, maybe tricky, probably the Bf and the Gf
Hank would be pretty easy to add since he's already in the game

Yea forgot been a while

Response to Newgrounds Rumble 2.(IF!) 2021-05-19 06:21:19

At 5/9/14 06:20 PM, JakeLunarMcleod wrote: If there would to be a Newgrounds Rumble 2? Well, For the characters, I would put them in if they got a Daily reward or somethong in 1st-or-2nd. 3rd-or-4th Will be the assistant characters. What would you do to make NR2?

If Newgrounds Rumble 2 becomes a thing I will always instantly proceed to beat up the friday night funkin bf.

I do 3D art and stuff idk

BBS Signature