00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MatthieuxDancingDead just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Pirateering Music Commission

836 Views | 1 Reply
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Pirateering Music Commission 2014-05-06 21:35:41

I'm looking for 6 good pirate songs. I need one that is dramatic and really draws you in, think of the being at the depths of the ocean coming up upon a sunken ship. Then I need 5 other songs in response to escaping something from the depths, such as a great white shark coming up to eat you. Sea shanties are welcome but more original work would be better.

Will PM you if interested, I would like to get these songs up and in the game asap.

Response to Pirateering Music Commission 2014-05-07 13:31:08

At 5/6/14 09:35 PM, iCod3r wrote: I'm looking for 6 good pirate songs. I need one that is dramatic and really draws you in, think of the being at the depths of the ocean coming up upon a sunken ship. Then I need 5 other songs in response to escaping something from the depths, such as a great white shark coming up to eat you. Sea shanties are welcome but more original work would be better.

Will PM you if interested, I would like to get these songs up and in the game asap.

Hi...I'll 'One-up' you. I wrote 7 tracks for a 48-hour jam a few months ago. The game never went commercial, so you're free to use any of them; There are a few exploration songs, a few battle songs, a 'in-port' sea shanty, and a main title theme that kind of incorporates elements from the other pieces.

Here's the soundcloud. I haven't put it up on NG because...well, because I'm fat and lazy. Sorry. But, here it is:

https://soundcloud.com/brian-bunker/sets/slower-than-light-ost

Let me know if you're keen on any of them and I'll UL them on here.

Best,
Brian