00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SpeakyDooman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Grand Theft Auto : San Andreas

1,242 Views | 27 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Grand Theft Auto : San Andreas 2014-05-05 04:06:43

Ah.... childhood, sweet memories. And the best game i ever played! Ain't no gta better than san andreas!

MAY GROVE STREET FAMILLIES LIVE ! ! !

Didn't see that comin'.

Response to Grand Theft Auto : San Andreas 2014-05-05 04:22:57

While I can see why a lot of GTA fans has SA as their favorite I must say my favorite GTA game thus far is Vice City. I'm just digging that retro 80s vibe (even though I'm born in the 90s) and Tommy Vercetti is my favorite and whatI consider to be the quintessential GTA protagonist.

SA is still awesome though, as is pretty much every game in the franchise.

This is where I wrote something funny

BBS Signature

Response to Grand Theft Auto : San Andreas 2014-05-05 06:58:34

At 5/5/14 04:22 AM, Mismo wrote: While I can see why a lot of GTA fans has SA as their favorite I must say my favorite GTA game thus far is Vice City. I'm just digging that retro 80s vibe and Tommy Vercetti is my favorite and whatI consider to be the quintessential GTA protagonist.

Agreed 100% with this.

I will say that I preferred San Andreas' map though. I liked how you had so many different types of areas to explore.

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature

Response to Grand Theft Auto : San Andreas 2014-05-05 07:17:26

At 5/5/14 06:58 AM, Auz wrote:
At 5/5/14 04:22 AM, Mismo wrote: While I can see why a lot of GTA fans has SA as their favorite I must say my favorite GTA game thus far is Vice City. I'm just digging that retro 80s vibe and Tommy Vercetti is my favorite and whatI consider to be the quintessential GTA protagonist.

Agreed 100% with this.

I will say that I preferred San Andreas' map though. I liked how you had so many different types of areas to explore.

Yeah and even though games like Red Dead Redemption and GTA IV and V has bigger maps SA still felt bigger somehow. It really felt like a state you could explore. I was also kind of disappointed about the fact that Las Venturas wasn't in GTA V. I understand they wanted to focus more on Los Santos and they did an awesome job recreating it, but I still miss being able to take a trip a Las Venturas and just gamble away millions of dollars.

Hopefully they will make some Las Venturas DLC that will feature a Oceans Eleven type heist. That would be really cool.

This is where I wrote something funny

BBS Signature

Response to Grand Theft Auto : San Andreas 2014-05-05 12:38:31

At 5/5/14 07:17 AM, Mismo wrote: Hopefully they will make some Las Venturas DLC that will feature a Oceans Eleven type heist. That would be really cool.

As awesome as that would be, at this point I'm doubting Rockstar will make any single-player DLC because of how much they've been focusing on the trainwreck that's become GTA Online.

On topic though, San Andreas was my favorite 3D era game, though IV was my favorite overall.

Response to Grand Theft Auto : San Andreas 2014-05-05 13:00:15

At 5/5/14 12:38 PM, Valjylmyr wrote:
At 5/5/14 07:17 AM, Mismo wrote: Hopefully they will make some Las Venturas DLC that will feature a Oceans Eleven type heist. That would be really cool.
As awesome as that would be, at this point I'm doubting Rockstar will make any single-player DLC because of how much they've been focusing on the trainwreck that's become GTA Online.

You've clearly not been paying attention then, it's been confirmed multiple times that "massive" story based DLC will be coming.

illicit makes a damn good signature.

BBS Signature

Response to Grand Theft Auto : San Andreas 2014-05-05 14:19:50

At 5/5/14 01:00 PM, iMini wrote: You've clearly not been paying attention then, it's been confirmed multiple times that "massive" story based DLC will be coming.

Well I haven't touched V in over a month, so. Good news there.

Response to Grand Theft Auto : San Andreas 2014-05-05 18:25:13

IMO it's the most feature-complete GTA game ever made...

GTA V being a close second.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Grand Theft Auto : San Andreas 2014-05-06 02:30:34

At 5/5/14 04:22 AM, Mismo wrote: I must say my favorite GTA game thus far is Vice City. I'm just digging that retro 80s vibe and Tommy Vercetti is my favorite and whatI consider to be the quintessential GTA protagonist.

Vice City had it all, plus the 80's flavor.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to Grand Theft Auto : San Andreas 2014-05-06 03:21:42

I think GTA IV was better.

Response to Grand Theft Auto : San Andreas 2014-05-06 04:28:47

At 5/6/14 03:21 AM, wolfe wrote: I think GTA IV was better.

Are you serious? The game was good, but San Andreas was better. The soundtrack in Grand Theft Auto IV was shit. The soundtrack in San Andreas is fucking amazing.

BBS Signature

Response to Grand Theft Auto : San Andreas 2014-05-06 05:33:16

At 5/6/14 02:30 AM, DoctorStrongbad wrote:
At 5/5/14 04:22 AM, Mismo wrote: I must say my favorite GTA game thus far is Vice City. I'm just digging that retro 80s vibe and Tommy Vercetti is my favorite and whatI consider to be the quintessential GTA protagonist.
Vice City had it all, plus the 80's flavor.

While I do like the Roleplaying elements put into Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, I have to admit that Grand Theft Auto: Vice City almost feels like a true classic, considering the fact that Rockstar games did a excellent job making Vice City feel like your actually in the 1980s era while Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas on the other hand makes you feel like your in the 1990s era.

In either case, both are excellent games with Vice City being 1st while San Andreas being 2nd on the list.

Response to Grand Theft Auto : San Andreas 2014-05-06 06:34:49

At 5/6/14 04:28 AM, Sword-of-Kings wrote:
Are you serious? The game was good, but San Andreas was better. The soundtrack in Grand Theft Auto IV was shit. The soundtrack in San Andreas is fucking amazing.

To be honest, I never really got to San Andreas and thats why I'm saying "IV was better." If I did play it, then my opinion would be different.

Response to Grand Theft Auto : San Andreas 2014-05-06 11:10:34

San Andreas had an alright soundtrack, but it had nothing on IV having Iron Maiden, Styx, and Bon Jovi.

Response to Grand Theft Auto : San Andreas 2014-05-06 11:59:50

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

was her name tenneassi

omtish

BBS Signature

Response to Grand Theft Auto : San Andreas 2014-05-06 13:33:04

I got 100% completion in GTA SA

Response to Grand Theft Auto : San Andreas 2014-05-06 14:24:09

At 5/6/14 06:34 AM, wolfe wrote: To be honest, I never really got to San Andreas and thats why I'm saying "IV was better." If I did play it, then my opinion would be different.

I like the better variety of places in San Andreas. There's big cities, rural towns, forests, deserts, and mountains. Grand Theft Auto IV just had a city.

At 5/6/14 11:10 AM, Valjylmyr wrote: San Andreas had an alright soundtrack, but it had nothing on IV having Iron Maiden, Styx, and Bon Jovi.

Liberty Rock Radio was good. That's about it.

BBS Signature

Response to Grand Theft Auto : San Andreas 2014-05-06 14:29:19

At 5/6/14 02:24 PM, Sword-of-Kings wrote:
At 5/6/14 11:10 AM, Valjylmyr wrote: San Andreas had an alright soundtrack, but it had nothing on IV having Iron Maiden, Styx, and Bon Jovi.
Liberty Rock Radio was good. That's about it.

I never listen to anything else. I've never been big on most of the GTA soundtracks.

Response to Grand Theft Auto : San Andreas 2014-05-06 15:04:19

At 5/6/14 11:10 AM, Valjylmyr wrote:
At 5/6/14 03:21 AM, wolfe wrote:
San Andreas had an alright soundtrack, but it had nothing on IV having Iron Maiden, Styx, and Bon Jovi.

hey, san andreas had lame dad rock too.

Response to Grand Theft Auto : San Andreas 2014-05-06 15:08:37

At 5/6/14 03:04 PM, DeIirium wrote:
At 5/6/14 11:10 AM, Valjylmyr wrote:
At 5/6/14 03:21 AM, wolfe wrote:
hey, san andreas had lame dad rock too.

But did it have the lamest dad rock of all? No. No it did not. I want you to think about that.

Response to Grand Theft Auto : San Andreas 2014-05-06 15:18:13

At 5/6/14 03:04 PM, DeIirium wrote: hey, san andreas had lame dad rock too.

"JUST BECUZ ITZ OLD IT SUXXXXXXX!!!!!!!!"

Get your head out of your ass.

BBS Signature

Response to Grand Theft Auto : San Andreas 2014-05-06 15:29:55

I agree that San andreas is the best GTA game so far. The soundtrack is the 2nd best (V-rock is the best radio station to me though radio X was almost as good) and I loved the storyline and the sort of community base it had. Dispite most people liking mafia storylines more than street gang ones, I really like the building back of an old empire and a crew of friends that seemed close and kind of fell apart. Even though it was really flawed; I loved the gang wars. I loved the idea of achieving domination for your game over the entire city - or at least half of it.

Although GTA 5 has a larger map, GTA:SA made you use the entire thing. There were 3 cities that you had to travel the countryside to get through. Each city was brilliant and the countryside made use of all terrains. Simply having to use the countryside to cross to these cities made the world seem so much larger. I also missed the character customization you could do in SA. Not just the clothes but the leveling up system. I liked how CJ got fat if you made him eat too much fast food and I liked how you could see him buff up with the exercise he does. I really enjoyed dressing him up in all green and getting shot at on sight by the ballas.

???-2004?=dark ages, 2005?=atomic betty era, 2006=red dwarf era, 2007-2009=newgrounds era, 2009-2014= anime era,

What have I done with my life?

BBS Signature

Response to Grand Theft Auto : San Andreas 2014-06-04 23:23:23

i like making people fight each other

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

was her name tenneassi

omtish

BBS Signature

Response to Grand Theft Auto : San Andreas 2014-06-05 01:08:25

At 6/4/14 11:42 PM, Monster-64 wrote: GTA inspires many killings each year; play with caution!

Who cares. It is a fun video game, players should enjoy it.

BBS Signature

Response to Grand Theft Auto : San Andreas 2014-06-05 10:24:41

At 6/5/14 10:19 AM, Monster-64 wrote:
I can't believe you actually believed that I was serious!

I never believe that you are serious.

BBS Signature

Response to Grand Theft Auto : San Andreas 2014-07-16 13:52:12

Guys, guys stop with the argument. Some don't have super pc with nvidia graphic card and 2.5 ghz processor and 3 gb ram.
San andreas is great for slower pc's. I dont wanna trash on my post. I just said that San Andreas is good to me and it should be good to you! Also if you like GTA IV and San Andreas both play GTA IV SAN ANDREAS. But it request great pc.

Didn't see that comin'.

Response to Grand Theft Auto : San Andreas 2014-07-17 05:04:10

GTA4 had a good soundtrack what are you talking about...

さあ時の扉を開けて行こうよ

BBS Signature

Response to Grand Theft Auto : San Andreas 2014-07-17 05:12:41

At 7/17/14 05:04 AM, simon wrote: GTA4 had a good soundtrack what are you talking about...

What was good about it other than Liberty Rock Radio?

BBS Signature