00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SpeakyDooman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Idiot stands too close to a train

2,754 Views | 52 Replies

Idiot stands too close to a train 2014-04-17 13:39:45

Get away from the fucking tracks you fucking retard. The conductor saved this retards life because he was going to get hit by any part of the train if the conductor was able to kick him. I think the conductor should have let this moron kid die.

http://www.smosh.com/smosh-pit/articles/train-driver-kicks-selfie-taking-douche-head

Jesus Christ the one True God of Love and Peace.

Response to Idiot stands too close to a train 2014-04-17 13:42:17

Did your daddy just touch you in a bad way. Why the undirected anger?

Response to Idiot stands too close to a train 2014-04-17 13:43:14

by all means being dumb briefly warrants death

Response to Idiot stands too close to a train 2014-04-17 13:44:22

It seems that stupidity has no limits when it comes to a person attempting to become famous via social media.

Response to Idiot stands too close to a train 2014-04-17 13:44:51

At 4/17/14 01:42 PM, Scintillating wrote: Did your daddy just touch you in a bad way. Why the undirected anger?

Awww, it's you in the video taking selfies. You're the same type of person that hits little kids on the street because you're busy texting instead of paying attention to the road.

Jesus Christ the one True God of Love and Peace.

Response to Idiot stands too close to a train 2014-04-17 13:46:47

At 4/17/14 01:44 PM, TheKlown wrote:
At 4/17/14 01:42 PM, Scintillating wrote: Did your daddy just touch you in a bad way. Why the undirected anger?
Awww, it's you in the video taking selfies. You're the same type of person that hits little kids on the street because you're busy texting instead of paying attention to the road.

I'm a very considerate driver. Kindly kill yourself.

Response to Idiot stands too close to a train 2014-04-17 14:00:48

At 4/17/14 01:39 PM, TheKlown wrote: Get away from the fucking tracks you fucking retard. The conductor saved this retards life because he was going to get hit by any part of the train if the conductor was able to kick him. I think the conductor should have let this moron kid die.

http://www.smosh.com/smosh-pit/articles/train-driver-kicks-selfie-taking-douche-head

It probably should have been you standing there and get run over.

The world would have been much better off without you.

Please subscribe

"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"

.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature

Response to Idiot stands too close to a train 2014-04-17 14:04:00

At 4/17/14 01:46 PM, Scintillating wrote:
At 4/17/14 01:44 PM, TheKlown wrote:
I'm a very considerate driver. Kindly kill yourself.

Actually, I'm sorry. I'm a hypocrite.

OT: what's up with that guy's accent? Where did this take place?

Response to Idiot stands too close to a train 2014-04-17 14:10:31

Goddamn, you dumb muthafucka

Lucky to be alive!

BBS Signature

Response to Idiot stands too close to a train 2014-04-17 14:22:51

anyone else waiting for a shoe-horned political comment

When ever you feel powerless, just remember this.

A single one of your pubes can shut down an entire restaurant. - Conal / MOTW: O Lucky Man!

BBS Signature

Response to Idiot stands too close to a train 2014-04-17 14:27:21

Damn he almost got Final Destination'ed

Are you not Entertained ?!?

BBS Signature

Response to Idiot stands too close to a train 2014-04-17 14:28:22

At 4/17/14 02:22 PM, Natick wrote: anyone else waiting for a shoe-horned political comment

I already have a bottle of whiskey out just in case.

Please subscribe

BBS Signature

Response to Idiot stands too close to a train 2014-04-17 14:30:20

At 4/17/14 02:22 PM, Natick wrote: anyone else waiting for a shoe-horned political comment

I don't see really how one could fit politics into this, but we're on the Internet so... Yeah.

This is where I wrote something funny

BBS Signature

Response to Idiot stands too close to a train 2014-04-17 14:49:35

At 4/17/14 02:30 PM, Mismo wrote:
I don't see really how one could fit politics into this, but we're on the Internet so... Yeah.

Also you have to take into consideration on who the OP is.

Please subscribe

BBS Signature

Response to Idiot stands too close to a train 2014-04-17 14:52:51

What a moron.

Get lyrically fit!!!!

Props to Embr for putting my sig into shape!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Idiot stands too close to a train 2014-04-17 15:04:24

At 4/17/14 01:39 PM, TheKlown wrote: Get away from the fucking tracks you fucking retard. The conductor saved this retards life because he was going to get hit by any part of the train if the conductor was able to kick him. I think the conductor should have let this moron kid die.

The wooden slats you see along the tracks measure the width of a train. If you keep about a foot away from the slats, legally there isn't a single thing that should be able to hit you. That kid no doubt lives right along those tracks and walks them all the time. There's not much danger standing close to a moving train, save for extreme cases such as rail employees being spiteful assholes

Response to Idiot stands too close to a train 2014-04-17 15:09:05

At 4/17/14 03:06 PM, Xenomit wrote: This kid should feel lucky he got kicked in the head

i should have shared that but oh well thats funny

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

was her name tenneassi

omtish

BBS Signature

Response to Idiot stands too close to a train 2014-04-17 15:55:19

But did he die?

The cake is a liar!

BBS Signature

Response to Idiot stands too close to a train 2014-04-17 16:01:32

I hope he sues the man on the train for assault.

BBS Signature

Response to Idiot stands too close to a train 2014-04-17 16:03:01

At 4/17/14 03:55 PM, ragnkinson wrote: But did he die?

Do you call that living?

This is where I wrote something funny

BBS Signature

Response to Idiot stands too close to a train 2014-04-17 16:06:08

What a donkey.

*wat intensifes*

BBS Signature

Response to Idiot stands too close to a train 2014-04-17 16:06:53

was that train conductor's boot alright!?

Response to Idiot stands too close to a train 2014-04-17 16:27:29

At 4/17/14 03:37 PM, Captain-Slugworth wrote: smosh..

I refuse to click that link.

His video has over seven million hits so far.

Maybe that's the real reason why he tried to get himself killed.

Please subscribe

BBS Signature

Response to Idiot stands too close to a train 2014-04-17 16:27:43

hey klown, are the liberal democrats somehow at fault here?

Response to Idiot stands too close to a train 2014-04-17 16:29:03

At 4/17/14 04:27 PM, Powerage wrote: hey klown, are the liberal democrats somehow at fault here?

Don't you mean liberal communist democrats?

Response to Idiot stands too close to a train 2014-04-17 16:30:54

There is no risk standing close to a train, I cannot even stress this enough. Not a fucking one, no risk, none. 0. The train conductor knows this, because he is a professionally trained engineer with csx who knows advanced trigonometry and mathematics and is operating a multithousand ton train that is constantly either accelerrating or braking for a very high paying salary who probably didn't realize he's actually being filmed and not photographed. He also knows this because he's capable of exercising this incredible bizarre quality that evidently the dtractors of this video don't have, called depth perception.

Fact of the matter is, a moving train is going so fast that the conductor probably kicked him at such a high speed that he could have caused all sorts of brain damage, broken bones, and even killed him. He's wearing steel toe boots, at that. Not to mention the obvious, not negligible fact that you can even see from the video that from the angle he kicked him at he was probably kicked closer into the body of the train and could have gotten irrepairably damaged by the train. That kid could have suffered a broken eye, cheek, jaw, could have list any number of limbs or worse.

A train is moving on a fixed path at a relatively fixed rate, and is going at a rate that you can see where it is, where it is going, and whether or not there's anything dangerous that is hanging off of it (there never is). Saying that kid was saved by getting a high speed steel toe kick to the face is also saying that kid is incapable of depth perception and/or being able to turn his head 90 or so degrees left. That train is rigorously measured and uniform in width, and this video is even taken in broad daylight.

Fact of the matter is, that kid obviously checked to see the train coming so as to know when to turn his camera on, and probably even saw the conductor on the train, but saw no risk to stand there because there was none. He was trying to do something that looked death defying and maybe could be accused of trespassing, depending on where he is. I'm certain that csx and the kid in this video have probably reached some settlement, and that asshole conductor probably has lost his job by now, because its not hard to figure out where he is based on the time and place that train is at.

Tl;dr y'all are a bunch of vindictive contrarians who don't know what you're talking about and the conductor in the video is an everyday plain old bastard asshole who should be charged with attempted murder

Response to Idiot stands too close to a train 2014-04-17 16:33:29

At 4/17/14 04:29 PM, Scintillating wrote:
At 4/17/14 04:27 PM, Powerage wrote: hey klown, are the liberal democrats somehow at fault here?
Don't you mean liberal communist democrats?

actually, i meant liberal commienazi democrats.

Response to Idiot stands too close to a train 2014-04-17 16:36:56

At 4/17/14 04:30 PM, Ass-Crumb wrote: There is no risk standing close to a train, I cannot even stress this enough. Not a fucking one, no risk, none. 0.

Isn't there usually a line on the platform denoting where it's safe to stand? Even if, ideally, it is safe to stand a little past that line, it makes you liable and in danger. However, I can still see how kicking the guy is a dangerous and asshole move.

Response to Idiot stands too close to a train 2014-04-17 16:37:40

At 4/17/14 04:30 PM, Ass-Crumb wrote: There is no risk standing close to a train

tell that to these guys...

oh wait... they're DEAD.

Response to Idiot stands too close to a train 2014-04-17 16:41:11

At 4/17/14 04:39 PM, RacistBassist wrote:
Does that country have rigid safety standards about trains?

Now that you mention it... i don't even know what country that is.......