00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Wojta just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Animation Exporting, Please Help!!

391 Views | 6 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hey! So im sure im not the only one who has come across this problem.

How do you all get animations to run smooth and clean. When i export an animation, frames end up stuttering and lagging and its really frustrating. I've tried tinkering with the settings, but i still have the same issue. I've even tried screen recorders but the quality turns to garbage. I watch animations on here and then run like a dream! How do you guys do it?

I've never taken a animation class, Im self taught so i dont know all the ins-and-outs of Flash, or the best way to do something. Do you animate scenes separately and then piece them together in a different program or do you just animate it all together? I'm just trying to figure out how to have the HD quality stay the same without frames lagging and skipping.

Please help, and thanks in advance.

Response to Animation Exporting, Please Help!! 2014-04-16 17:42:00

Press Ctrl+Enter. And then in the same folder that your flash file is in, a blue .swf will be there too. That .swf is the exported movie!

You can't know what you don't know if you can only use yourself as a reference point.

Response to Animation Exporting, Please Help!! 2014-04-16 17:50:22

At 4/16/14 05:42 PM, Rational-Delirium wrote: Press Ctrl+Enter. And then in the same folder that your flash file is in, a blue .swf will be there too. That .swf is the exported movie!

What if i want to upload these to YouTube as well though. YouTube doesnt except .swf files.

Response to Animation Exporting, Please Help!! 2014-04-16 17:56:33

Put your animation in here and then export as 1.5Mb/s h.264.

You can't know what you don't know if you can only use yourself as a reference point.

Response to Animation Exporting, Please Help!! 2014-04-16 17:58:05

At 4/16/14 05:56 PM, Rational-Delirium wrote: Put your animation in here and then export as 1.5Mb/s h.264.

Alright i'll try it out. Thanks so much!

Response to Animation Exporting, Please Help!! 2014-04-16 19:08:40

You're welcome, let us know if it works at all.

Response to Animation Exporting, Please Help!! 2014-04-17 14:20:50

At 4/16/14 07:08 PM, Rational-Delirium wrote: You're welcome, let us know if it works at all.

Yes! It works great! Thank you so much!