00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

xrusteater0 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Boston Boming wasn't real at all.

2,811 Views | 59 Replies

Response to Boston Boming wasn't real at all. 2014-04-15 19:28:11

I don't think it was a hoax. I believe that those Czechs were patsies and that loads of fishy shit went down that day. The truth won't be declassified for 50 years or until a whistleblower comes forward.

Response to Boston Boming wasn't real at all. 2014-04-15 21:02:28

Why fake the Boston bombings?

BBS Signature

Response to Boston Boming wasn't real at all. 2014-04-15 21:08:40

Why must there be some huge conspiracy theory for every unexpected event?

XBL Gamertag: Cpt D3FAULT | PSN ID: SNEAKYGAMEBOY | GAMING SINCE 2002 ;D

BBS Signature

Response to Boston Boming wasn't real at all. 2014-04-15 21:23:02

I have never heard of a conspiracy theory for any other school shootings. Why is Sandy Hook the only one people think is fake then? Occam's Razor, alright.

BBS Signature

Response to Boston Boming wasn't real at all. 2014-04-15 21:29:41

At 4/15/14 09:08 PM, SneakyGameBoy wrote: Why must there be some huge conspiracy theory for every unexpected event?

Because the conspiracy nuts want to look smarter than the general public, that's why.

Please subscribe

"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"

.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature

Response to Boston Boming wasn't real at all. 2014-04-15 21:56:17

At 4/15/14 06:20 PM, RacistBassist wrote:
At 4/15/14 06:15 PM, Clamstuffer wrote: No but seriously, if Sandy Hook was real they'd have played the fucking surveillance footage 24 hours a day all day long on every single news station. And if you think they held it back because "Oh it would have been too graphic" you're a retard. Scare the shit out of you and get ratings? That's every media outlets wet fucking dream.
Isn't there footage of columbine that was never released? The OBL raid? Steve Irwin's death? With stuff like this, it actually requires a leak for news companies to get a hold of. Given the nature of what that footage would entail, I really can't see people who have access to the footage being all willy bully about releasing it.

While I think that all those Sandy Hook conspiracy theories are bullshit, Clamstuffer does bring up a good point about this footage. There hasn't been barely any released footage of a lot of these shootings. Of course, I understand that a lot of these are graphic and probably shouldn't be public for that reason, but at the same time what other reason would there be to hog all of this information? When it comes to columbine, I've heard an extra 15 seconds of the library shootings through Patti Nelson's 911 call, but that's the only thing other than the lunch room footage that doesn't really show much.

Personally, I would like the opportunity to see these tapes (including the basement tapes) to help better understand the psychology of these kids.

fuk

BBS Signature

Response to Boston Boming wasn't real at all. 2014-04-15 22:25:57

You're quite a few months late. Nobody really cares anymore if it was real, fake, or a false flag or whatever.

PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature

Response to Boston Boming wasn't real at all. 2014-04-15 22:28:43

At 4/15/14 09:56 PM, SpankyG wrote:
At 4/15/14 06:20 PM, RacistBassist wrote:
At 4/15/14 06:15 PM, Clamstuffer wrote: No but seriously, if Sandy Hook was real they'd have played the fucking surveillance footage 24 hours a day all day long on every single news station. And if you think they held it back because "Oh it would have been too graphic" you're a retard. Scare the shit out of you and get ratings? That's every media outlets wet fucking dream.
Isn't there footage of columbine that was never released? The OBL raid? Steve Irwin's death? With stuff like this, it actually requires a leak for news companies to get a hold of. Given the nature of what that footage would entail, I really can't see people who have access to the footage being all willy bully about releasing it.
While I think that all those Sandy Hook conspiracy theories are bullshit, Clamstuffer does bring up a good point about this footage. There hasn't been barely any released footage of a lot of these shootings. Of course, I understand that a lot of these are graphic and probably shouldn't be public for that reason, but at the same time what other reason would there be to hog all of this information? When it comes to columbine, I've heard an extra 15 seconds of the library shootings through Patti Nelson's 911 call, but that's the only thing other than the lunch room footage that doesn't really show much.

Personally, I would like the opportunity to see these tapes (including the basement tapes) to help better understand the psychology of these kids.

I honestly didn't want to believe it. My reaction when I heard it was a conspiracy was like, <facepalm> no, just no, that is fucked up on so many levels and I'm not even going to entertain this shit. And then I'm like, this is going to be so stupid it is funny so I looked into it... and then it was just like holy shit they are right, they are fucking right. I mean I don't care about all that shit about, "Why weren't the parents more obviously upset?" adults act weird and we all handle crisis differently. But the little kids... Seeing the first video of completely candid and confused little kids saying they heard no gunshots. Then another. Then another. Then another.

And no surveillance footage whatsoever.

And the woman on facebook who said, "Hey that is my kid; why are they using her picture on the news and reporting her dead when she is right here and we don't live anywhere near Sandy Hook?"

And it goes on and on like that.

The point is I didn't set out wanting to believe it, but I'm not the type of person who can just convince myself to believe what I want to believe despite evidence to the contrary.

BBS Signature

Response to Boston Boming wasn't real at all. 2014-04-15 22:30:02

At 4/15/14 10:25 PM, Stretchysumo wrote: You're quite a few months late. Nobody really cares anymore if it was real, fake, or a false flag or whatever.

Ok bro, you're cool.

BBS Signature

Response to Boston Boming wasn't real at all. 2014-04-15 22:33:57

At 4/15/14 09:23 PM, Clamstuffer wrote: I have never heard of a conspiracy theory for any other school shootings. Why is Sandy Hook the only one people think is fake then? Occam's Razor, alright.

Because Sandy Hook had the most manipulation and changing of facts and was used to push a gun control agenda. Seriously though, there's plenty of conspiracy theories about every shooting ever basically, but most notably columbine, although people don't think that was fake as much as it was a false flag. That's probably cause columbine actually had publically released video footage of people actually dead, whereas there were zero public images of the sandy hook bodies and the news kept changing the story.

PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature

Response to Boston Boming wasn't real at all. 2014-04-15 22:41:56

It is just me, or is the OP is an idiot who has no real proof of his conspiracy beliefs? I know it's easy to point fingers at someone who didn't do it or who had no connections to it because we have some make-believe grudge against someone or something, but the evidence and facts say what they say, so stop disputing them and move on with your lives.

Am I right or am I right?

Just stop worrying, and love the bomb.

BBS Signature

Response to Boston Boming wasn't real at all. 2014-04-15 22:46:56

At 4/15/14 10:41 PM, orangebomb wrote: It is just me, or is the OP is an idiot who has no real proof of his conspiracy beliefs?

You didn't even watch the video.

BBS Signature

Response to Boston Boming wasn't real at all. 2014-04-15 22:54:23

That's nothing. This will really blow your mind. We've been on the moon since the '50s.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to Boston Boming wasn't real at all. 2014-04-15 23:07:06

At 4/15/14 10:46 PM, MontosBonos wrote: You didn't even watch the video.

I don't even have to watch the video to know that your full of shit, the bombing was real, the evidence that you present was fake. Next contestant, please.

Just stop worrying, and love the bomb.

BBS Signature

Response to Boston Boming wasn't real at all. 2014-04-16 05:06:31

why does everyone think the american government is super-organized and sinister? they're evil sure, but they couldn't organize a piss-up in a brewery!

Response to Boston Boming wasn't real at all. 2014-04-16 06:24:56

Some characters are too cool to exist.

BBS Signature

Response to Boston Boming wasn't real at all. 2014-04-16 08:24:31

It's seems that one if America's biggest exports these days is conspiracy theories. The worst one is probably the conspiracy theory that the Sandy Hook massacre was faked or a false flag.

Response to Boston Boming wasn't real at all. 2014-04-16 10:46:03

At 4/15/14 11:07 PM, orangebomb wrote:
I don't even have to watch the video to know that your full of shit, the bombing was real, the evidence that you present was fake. Next contestant, please.

Yeah, you do.

BBS Signature

Response to Boston Boming wasn't real at all. 2014-04-16 10:55:57

At 4/15/14 11:07 PM, orangebomb wrote:

If you haven't watched the video with what I believe is evidence, you can't just say it's bullshit without looking at it.

BBS Signature

Response to Boston Boming wasn't real at all. 2014-04-16 11:57:49

I have a strong feeling the video is satire. Either way it was hilarious and someone put a lot of effort into it.

Response to Boston Boming wasn't real at all. 2014-04-16 12:03:53

At 4/16/14 11:57 AM, Halberd wrote: I have a strong feeling the video is satire. Either way it was hilarious and someone put a lot of effort into it.

well fuck I did some investigating on the creator of the video and it seems he is for real

it only makes the video more hilarious though

Response to Boston Boming wasn't real at all. 2014-04-16 13:21:49

At 4/16/14 09:11 AM, kanef wrote:
My cousin actually knew and went to school with the bomber. He talked to him after the bombing, and he seemed fine. It definitely happened.

But then again theres a conspiracy theory for every event that people don't want to believe could've and did actually happen.
OOOMGMGGG i wususs THHEEERRREE xd
you're just like the people who try to prove that sandy hook was real

I wasn't there, but I knew people who were there. I didn't know the boston bomber, I knew someone who did know him. Being "fake" doesn't change the fact that 3 people died from a bomb blast.

Response to Boston Boming wasn't real at all. 2014-04-16 15:16:49

Are you (and the person who made that video) retarded, OP?

Formally known as Viper50

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to Boston Boming wasn't real at all. 2014-04-16 15:31:53

At 4/16/14 03:16 PM, Viper wrote: Are you (and the person who made that video) retarded, OP?

No, I was just looking into it.

BBS Signature

Response to Boston Boming wasn't real at all. 2014-04-16 15:39:37

At 4/16/14 03:16 PM, Viper wrote: Are you (and the person who made that video) retarded, OP?

And how I could I be retarded because I don't have the same belief you do?

BBS Signature

Response to Boston Boming wasn't real at all. 2014-04-16 15:54:16

At 4/16/14 03:39 PM, MontosBonos wrote:

Because you'd seriously have to have something wrong with your brain if you genuinely believe any of that garbage.

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to Boston Boming wasn't real at all. 2014-04-16 16:16:58

At 4/16/14 03:54 PM, Viper wrote:
At 4/16/14 03:39 PM, MontosBonos wrote:
Because you'd seriously have to have something wrong with your brain if you genuinely believe any of that garbage.

I don't believe in everything he said. Some of it made me question it.

BBS Signature

Response to Boston Boming wasn't real at all. 2014-04-16 16:26:32

Having been on the marathon route when the bomb went off (thankfully nowhere near it), and seeing people's reactions around me when the news trickled our way, the idea that the entire thing was orchestrated on such a level is beyond any sane person's consideration.

The sirens I heard all day on the way home must've been staged too, right? Lots of effort went into it, it seems.

BBS Signature

Response to Boston Boming wasn't real at all. 2014-04-16 16:29:03

At 4/16/14 04:26 PM, saltovergray wrote: Having been on the marathon route when the bomb went off (thankfully nowhere near it), and seeing people's reactions around me when the news trickled our way, the idea that the entire thing was orchestrated on such a level is beyond any sane

I also seen that no paramedics were allowed. Only FBI.

BBS Signature

Response to Boston Boming wasn't real at all. 2014-04-16 17:09:19

At 4/16/14 04:16 PM, MontosBonos wrote:
At 4/16/14 03:54 PM, Viper wrote: Because you'd seriously have to have something wrong with your brain if you genuinely believe any of that garbage.
I don't believe in everything he said. Some of it made me question it.

I didn't say you believed everything. I said anything he said.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature