00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

markololohands just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I love stupid people on facebook

940 Views | 23 Replies

I love stupid people on facebook 2014-04-15 01:42:14

They just make my day. Swagfags, butthurt 1 Direction fans, I love them all. Do you guys know any stupid swagfag fb pages and stuff? The one thing I sometimes I hate are the anti troller people that admit the person is trolling and sometimes I hate that shit. THEY RUIN EVERYTHING!! Man I just love people that just dumb up my wall... Is there something wrong with me? I just feel it is more entertaining than television or waiting for the next round in the titan falls!

the lord of our savior. el christio

BBS Signature

Response to I love stupid people on facebook 2014-04-15 01:44:45

At 4/15/14 01:42 AM, rendibsivad wrote: They just make my day. Swagfags, butthurt 1 Direction fans, I love them all. Do you guys know any stupid swagfag fb pages and stuff? The one thing I sometimes I hate are the anti troller people that admit the person is trolling and sometimes I hate that shit. THEY RUIN EVERYTHING!! Man I just love people that just dumb up my wall... Is there something wrong with me? I just feel it is more entertaining than television or waiting for the next round in the titan falls!

Are you at such a lack of things to do that you consciously take the time to read through others' pitfalls?

Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster.

BBS Signature

Response to I love stupid people on facebook 2014-04-15 01:49:58

I hate it when people post:

I have a headache, fever, cold, throw up sensation, amputated arm, terminal cancer, AIDS, Swine flu, malaria, explosive diarrhea.

But stills has the ability to post on Facebook.

Response to I love stupid people on facebook 2014-04-15 01:50:34

Go on religous pages, plenty of stupidity there.

BBS Signature

Response to I love stupid people on facebook 2014-04-15 01:54:15

i would say unfriend them and get them off your wall though it appears you take pleasure in their idiocy
whatever gets you off

Response to I love stupid people on facebook 2014-04-15 01:56:18

At 4/15/14 01:49 AM, Xenomit wrote:
At 4/15/14 01:42 AM, rendibsivad wrote: or waiting for the next round in the titan falls!
The titan falls?

It's Titan Fall.

Titan falls.. Titan Fall!... It still sucks. I only got it cus it had giant robots and looked like an updated version of Mechassault...I didn't ask for the cod rip off for fucks sake. NO THANKS EA

BBS Signature

Response to I love stupid people on facebook 2014-04-15 02:02:18

At 4/15/14 01:58 AM, Xenomit wrote:
At 4/15/14 01:56 AM, rendibsivad wrote: Titan falls.. Titan Fall!... It still sucks. I only got it cus it had giant robots and looked like an updated version of Mechassault...I didn't ask for the cod rip off for fucks sake. NO THANKS EA
cod rip off

I don't think you've played it

tbh. Its because I never played cod before and im hopping on ban wagons... BUTT I think it is the idea of cod that is the same.

BBS Signature

Response to I love stupid people on facebook 2014-04-15 02:23:59

Call of duty ets the best in deh wurd

I SEE THANK YOU MR SIR.

BBS Signature

Response to I love stupid people on facebook 2014-04-15 02:27:59

Are you at such a lack of things to do that you consciously take the time to read through others' pitfalls?

Well it is better than watching celebrities fail now. Seriously who the eff cares of jb anymore? Even I think that the jokes are getting old.

BBS Signature

Response to I love stupid people on facebook 2014-04-15 02:29:17

At 4/15/14 02:26 AM, Xenomit wrote:
I don't like call of duty. I like Titan Fall, a lot, but I don't like call of duty.

I never new why people hate COD. I played it and it wasn't bad.

Maybe americans are just a little more demanding when it comes to videogames.

Response to I love stupid people on facebook 2014-04-15 04:20:54

If you want to see more stupid people, just go to any popular Youtuber's comment sections, plenty of fangirls, fanboys and fangays that make complete idiots of themselves.

just call me "Jay", thanks.

ask me questions i guess

Profile Image by https://twitter.com/Momochii_art

Response to I love stupid people on facebook 2014-04-15 04:42:35

ITT: Elite gamers presenting respectable arguments for worthy games

Bitte meine beliebte Nazi mods, keine bannerino, weil ich auch ein Nazi Scwein bin! Danke schön

BBS Signature

Response to I love stupid people on facebook 2014-04-15 11:13:54

At 4/15/14 01:42 AM, rendibsivad wrote: or waiting for the next round in the titan falls!
The titan falls?

It's Titan Fall.

Actually it's Titanfall.

Response to I love stupid people on facebook 2014-04-15 11:19:28

At 4/15/14 01:42 AM, rendibsivad wrote: Man I just love people that just dumb up my wall... Is there something wrong with me?

Every thread you make it this same aimless and lonely hatred aimed at a different demographic, so i'd say yes.

Response to I love stupid people on facebook 2014-04-15 12:05:34

At 4/15/14 11:13 AM, Richard wrote:
The titan falls?

It's Titan Fall.
Actually it's Titanfall.

Geez. I thank you for correction but I get it. Newgrounds pls.

BBS Signature

Response to I love stupid people on facebook 2014-04-15 12:28:36

At 4/15/14 02:08 AM, Xenomit wrote:
At 4/15/14 02:02 AM, rendibsivad wrote:
Titan Fall is absolutely in no way anywhere near similar to cod. The one and only thing they have in common is that you use guns, and if that's why Titan Fall is a cod ripoff then you can say that for like, half of all the games ever made ever.

plus they guys who created cod created this game

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

was her name tenneassi

omtish

BBS Signature

Response to I love stupid people on facebook 2014-04-15 12:48:36

Plenty of stupid folks everywhere. It's really disappointing.

We can put a man on the moon and we have this site where tons and TONS of creative and smart people do their things, and yet... we still can't seem to get out of that. The comments section of almost any mainstream place is full of stupidity. I think NG's reviews system is the best. No stupid shit. Sometimes, but not all the time.

Some sites to look for idiots:

9gag
twitter
tumblr
Facebook
YouTube's comments (mostly only the mainstream places like Smosh and Pewds' comment areas)

tons more, these are all I know/remember so far.

Response to I love stupid people on facebook 2014-04-15 14:59:36

At 4/15/14 12:48 PM, NGPulp wrote: Plenty of stupid folks everywhere. It's really disappointing.

We can put a man on the moon and we have this site where tons and TONS of creative and smart people do their things, and yet... we still can't seem to get out of that. The comments section of almost any mainstream place is full of stupidity. I think NG's reviews system is the best. No stupid shit. Sometimes, but not all the time.

Some sites to look for idiots:

9gag
twitter
tumblr
Facebook
YouTube's comments (mostly only the mainstream places like Smosh and Pewds' comment areas)

tons more, these are all I know/remember so far.

Interesting!! If it is not a bother, could you provide specification of pages of facebook or videos of your opinion of what is dumb? For example, I think this girl is dumb. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF2oW5-MO8dB6ul9WH9xi0A
She is dumb... But .. entertainingly dumb.. I just want to squeeze her like a handsome cat with a bowtie!!

BBS Signature

Response to I love stupid people on facebook 2014-04-16 22:22:08

At 4/15/14 02:59 PM, rendibsivad wrote: Interesting!! If it is not a bother, could you provide specification of pages of facebook or videos of your opinion of what is dumb? For example, I think this girl is dumb. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF2oW5-MO8dB6ul9WH9xi0A
She is dumb... But .. entertainingly dumb.. I just want to squeeze her like a handsome cat with a bowtie!!

Well, some otakus on Facebook are rather stupid. Nothing but anime posts all day.

Don't get me the fuck started on those pricks who post images of Jesus.

Response to I love stupid people on facebook 2014-04-16 22:30:47

At 4/15/14 02:02 AM, rendibsivad wrote: I never played cod before and im hopping on ban wagons...

I see stupid shit all the time, but it's not always on Facebook...

Response to I love stupid people on facebook 2014-04-17 00:44:08

At 4/16/14 10:30 PM, CiviLies wrote:
At 4/15/14 02:02 AM, rendibsivad wrote: I never played cod before and im hopping on ban wagons...
I see stupid shit all the time, but it's not always on Facebook...

Oh I.. WAIT A SECOND....

But tbh, I fucked up on that part. Me being the prejudge fuck I am... Sincerest apologizes. Maybe I could give cod a chance via piratebay.. *shrugs intensify

BBS Signature

Response to I love stupid people on facebook 2021-08-15 06:08:01

YOLO let's go

Stack stack Gucci swag

okay bae

Response to I love stupid people on facebook 2021-08-15 07:04:34

I've never owned a Facebook account and I won't ever, Twitter mentally damaged me so why bother damage it further.

BBS Signature

Response to I love stupid people on facebook 2021-08-15 07:47:12

At 8/15/21 07:04 AM, InfernoPhoenixNG wrote: I've never owned a Facebook account and I won't ever, Twitter mentally damaged me so why bother damage it further.

Facebook isn’t as bad. If you can call the angry old people twats for me, I’d appreciate it, because I have another 3 days left before I can lol

hello