00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TheADHX just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Can anyone do a good scream?

620 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Can anyone do a good scream? 2014-04-12 03:59:05

I'm working on a 4 minute animated short and at one point in the film the male protagonist let's out a long furious scream similar to what you commonly hear vocalists perform in metal songs. I haven't had any luck finding a vocalist who can pull this off in real life so I figured I'd try newgrounds since there are a lot of talented people here. If anyone thinks they might have what it takes contact me on here and I'll fill you in a bit more on the project.

Response to Can anyone do a good scream? 2014-04-14 15:01:30

I could TRY something like that

BBS Signature

Response to Can anyone do a good scream? 2014-04-16 13:48:42

At 4/12/14 03:59 AM, Nitro24 wrote: I'm working on a 4 minute animated short and at one point in the film the male protagonist let's out a long furious scream similar to what you commonly hear vocalists perform in metal songs. I haven't had any luck finding a vocalist who can pull this off in real life so I figured I'd try newgrounds since there are a lot of talented people here. If anyone thinks they might have what it takes contact me on here and I'll fill you in a bit more on the project.

Do you want a "Yeah," "Ah," "Oh," "Heh" kind of sound? How rough? If you could give an example of a part in a song other than "in metal songs" that would be helpful.