00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Zpredojev just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

What's the point of femenism?

3,160 Views | 63 Replies

What's the point of femenism? 2014-04-09 00:09:49

I mean really, you think men are mistakes, and should have their dicks chopped off? If there were no men on earth, or anything that's male, every living species would go fuckin' extinct. Why do women think like that?

ButtCheeks.

BBS Signature

Response to What's the point of femenism? 2014-04-09 00:11:55

At 4/9/14 12:09 AM, MrWade wrote: I mean really, you think men are mistakes, and should have their dicks chopped off? If there were no men on earth, or anything that's male, every living species would go fuckin' extinct. Why do women think like that?

That's not what they believe. Stop being such an ass.

Response to What's the point of femenism? 2014-04-09 00:12:40

What you said only applies to the hardcore ones. That's like saying all animal welfare groups are PETA.

BBS Signature

Response to What's the point of femenism? 2014-04-09 00:15:03

My mother told me I could become anything. So I became an asshole.

ButtCheeks.

BBS Signature

Response to What's the point of femenism? 2014-04-09 00:18:50

Feminists are just selfish cunts that want a free ride and pull a 180 on what they say men are. The real women for equality earn it and don't complain... Well no more than men do about the bullshit of work life.

Response to What's the point of femenism? 2014-04-09 00:22:39

They want us extinct. Soon they will seduce us and then we will all be diagnosed with AIDS...

XBL Gamertag: Cpt D3FAULT | PSN ID: SNEAKYGAMEBOY | GAMING SINCE 2002 ;D

BBS Signature

Response to What's the point of femenism? 2014-04-09 01:04:20

At 4/9/14 12:18 AM, Blink-the-God wrote: Feminists are just selfish cunts that want a free ride and pull a 180 on what they say men are. The real women for equality earn it and don't complain... Well no more than men do about the bullshit of work life.

Your deep understanding of social justice and equity is mind-blowing. Wow!

Response to What's the point of femenism? 2014-04-09 01:10:12

At 4/9/14 01:04 AM, HeavenDuff wrote: Your deep understanding of social justice and equity is mind-blowing. Wow!

Your sarcasm has been noted and rejected.

Response to What's the point of femenism? 2014-04-09 01:11:03

I'm not sure you're clear on the concept of feminism.

Response to What's the point of femenism? 2014-04-09 02:18:20

a true feminist will fight for the erasure of all gender equality, give us both equal platforms.
now that is not to say they'll be the same, as women and men have different needs, but the ultimate aim is to make it so that women and men are equal.
of course then you got the radfems who are more harmful to real feminism than anything, as they invite ignorance.

to crush inequality, we need to crush ignorance- this doesn't just apply to gender equality, it also applied to LGTBA+, racial and religious equality too. everyone deserves an equal shot at whatever it is they want to do and i believe that in obliterating ignorance, we may also obliterate many of the world's problems.

Response to What's the point of femenism? 2014-04-09 02:37:13

I think it gives stay-at-home mothers something to do and be proud of. Dont get me wrong I'm all for women's rights and equality and things of that nature, butHARDCORE feminist I sometimes have beef with esp. if they have mean things to say, and generalize all Men

Are you not Entertained ?!?

BBS Signature

Response to What's the point of femenism? 2014-04-09 02:40:04

At 4/9/14 02:18 AM, Freaki-boy92 wrote: a true feminist will fight for the erasure of all gender inequality, give us both equal platforms.
now that is not to say they'll be the same, as women and men have different needs, but the ultimate aim is to make it so that women and men are equal.

oh hahaha i didn't sleep and i made a pretty terrible typo there, i suck

Response to What's the point of femenism? 2014-04-09 03:17:15

At 4/9/14 01:10 AM, Blink-the-God wrote:
At 4/9/14 01:04 AM, HeavenDuff wrote: Your deep understanding of social justice and equity is mind-blowing. Wow!
Your sarcasm has been noted and rejected.

It is not subject to debate, you fucktard. Your total lack of understanding of political and historical facts speaks for itself. I don't even need to prove you wrong, you can do it all by yourself.

Response to What's the point of femenism? 2014-04-09 04:23:09

The feminist bookstore skits on Portlandia.

BBS Signature

Response to What's the point of femenism? 2014-04-09 04:31:37

When I had sociology we were told that feminism is basically fighting for equality across both genders and all races. It's not so much for religious equality or other social constructs but to have the minorities of each country more represented, and to have women raised to the same level of treatment as men, not to be objectified, etc. With that said, I'm not sure why it's called feminism, unless it began as a movement for the fair representation of women's rights and grew from there. I think that as the idea changed to encompass more diverse groups, so should the name have been changed to fit the cause.

The 'feminists' I usually see reported on are typically more radical, if not plain extremists. They're always too sensational to further the cause more than their own warped needs, and even then no one seems to take feminism seriously because they phrase everything in such atrocious ways and start ridiculous movements. It is much more harm than good.

My sociology prof was also a feminist, spelling words that apply to women with a y to separate it from..I'm not sure, to be independent (women)? The spelling is not the underlying problem, and making effort to change the spelling of the language which has most of its root spellings from Greek and Latin does not logically aid feminism, as it is a social issue.

Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster.

BBS Signature

Response to What's the point of femenism? 2014-04-09 06:13:29

That depends entirely on if you are talking about moderate feminists or extremist feminists.

Extremist feminists want more than just equality. They want extra special power privileges above and beyond what they perceive men to have. They want to be on top and in control of everything, not equals. And at the ultimate extreme end some even want the eradication of all men. These should be considered hate groups and treated as such.

Moderate feminists want what's more traditionally been the goal, which is simply equality and fairness between the genders.

Feminism itself is a sexist term though. Why not agenderism or something along those lines that would imply equality without regards to gender?

Want to play Flash games on Newgrounds again? See here

Response to What's the point of femenism? 2014-04-09 06:24:08

At 4/9/14 12:09 AM, MrWade wrote: I mean really, you think men are mistakes, and should have their dicks chopped off? If there were no men on earth, or anything that's male, every living species would go fuckin' extinct. Why do women think like that?

Not all feminists think like that, you're thinking about the feminazis, those are the stupid women who think that all men want to rape them, that they're better than males and they find social injustice EVERYWHERE (e.g. Anita Sarkeesian finds them in video games and movies that aren't really sexist).

Real feminists actually fight for equal rights.

Watch a bit of The Amazing Atheist's videos on Gender Issues to understand a bit more what a feminazi is.

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to What's the point of femenism? 2014-04-09 07:08:54

Feminism is about equal rights for all people. Regardless of gender or race.

thread

This is where I wrote something funny

BBS Signature

Response to What's the point of femenism? 2014-04-09 07:22:56

Honestly, if anything, WOMEN have more rights then men and can get away with more in our society. If a Women hits a man, the man probably deserved it. But if a Man hits a woman, its domestic abuse and the man will get locked up. Seriously though if women want equality, they need to give up their bullshit "perks" that they get, for example, women being able to get promoted in jobs over men because the company needs to fill a quota or they will have a lawsuit on their hands.

But honestly, feminism is just a idiotic way for women to gain even more power over men.

Go to my page!Noiw! U sux!!!1111

BBS Signature

Response to What's the point of femenism? 2014-04-09 07:28:40

Feminists are deviants of natural femine behaviour. Most of them, and all the original ones had issues with their fathers (had no father, father was a drunkard/major dick to them, etc.). The ones from good families are mostly there just because they feel obligated to act in a group of women.

Feminists are mainly men's fault. Not because they're treated bad, but because they are not treated at all. Women need attention and a feeling, when they get none they turn into wheelchair warriors, who can only scream, and gather in protest groups, but they won't make anything more. In that form they're still dangerous, because words can be cause of total chaos. JJR had huge influence on French revolution for example.

We should take care of women and show them the way when they make mistakes, the same way we clean up after our dog and teach it to shit outside when it makes a dump in our house.

Response to What's the point of femenism? 2014-04-09 07:33:22

Lets put it this way, its not what reddit tells you its about.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to What's the point of femenism? 2014-04-09 07:49:09

I don't understand why feminism is needed when equality is covered by most humanistic movements.

Also when do I get the invitation card for the patriarchy, do I have to achieve a position where I am able to start aggressively oppressing women first and then get the go ahead signal?

Response to What's the point of femenism? 2014-04-09 08:05:50

At 4/9/14 12:11 AM, HeavenDuff wrote:
That's not what they believe. Stop being such an ass.

There's a sect of radical Tumblr femenism out there that actually believes this. You're ignorant if you don't believe that there are legitimate unsympathetic assholes out there in the Femenist community.

Don't believe me? 10 seconds on google, pay attention to what femenists are saying, look up the agent orange files.

You're so bluepilled.

Response to What's the point of femenism? 2014-04-09 08:11:38

At 4/9/14 01:04 AM, HeavenDuff wrote:
At 4/9/14 12:18 AM, Blink-the-God wrote: Feminists are just selfish cunts that want a free ride and pull a 180 on what they say men are. The real women for equality earn it and don't complain... Well no more than men do about the bullshit of work life.
Your deep understanding of social justice and equity is mind-blowing. Wow!

Don't even bother arguing the point of Social Justice Warriors.
The SJW community is a big circlejerk of 'who can be the most offended?'

Response to What's the point of femenism? 2014-04-09 08:16:25

At 4/9/14 07:22 AM, mrfry wrote: If a Women hits a man, the man probably deserved it. But if a Man hits a woman, its domestic abuse and the man will get locked up.

Only in america :)

Response to What's the point of femenism? 2014-04-09 09:21:01

Feminism has its place, but it is an anachronism in the first world. It's an ideology that is only relevant in countries where a woman is treated like a second class citizen. If you believe in equal rights for everyone, the word you're looking for is egalitarianism.

Give me cash and receive arts!

(thanks for the years of Lulu/Payne r34 my loyal dealers)

BBS Signature

Response to What's the point of femenism? 2014-04-09 09:35:10

I like how you guys keep mentioning these "radical" and "extreme" feminists (I'm not even going to dignify that idiotic, insulting popular portmanteau by using it here) who are causing so much trouble yet none of you can point to a single concrete example of encountering such a person in real life.

You're willfully characterizing a far-reaching and complex social movement that's existed for half a century based solely on your impressions of a handful of misguided teenage Tumblr posters because you know that doing so will give you an avenue to loudly express your preexisting and thinly coded prejudices against women. This thread is pathetic.

The OP is 13 years old and on the spectrum, what's your excuse?

At 4/9/14 08:05 AM, irishiweredrunk wrote: You're so bluepilled.

Hahahaha what a dork.

NG Cinema Club Movie of the Week: Night of the Living Dead (Romero, 1968, USA) | Letterboxd | Steam

BBS Signature

Response to What's the point of femenism? 2014-04-09 09:49:00

I'm not sure, but it probably started out as the diligent effort of a few women to have their inherent humanity recognized and valued, but it has slowly become a crutch for slightly less diligent women to lean on when they find that they are not getting what they want.

Does that sound about right?

Response to What's the point of femenism? 2014-04-09 10:13:56

What rights don't women have today than men? The only thing that hasn't happend yet is a female president, and im positive that will happen in my future.

Response to What's the point of femenism? 2014-04-09 10:33:39

At 4/9/14 09:35 AM, Dr-Worm wrote:

: You're willfully characterizing a far-reaching and complex social movement that's existed for half a century based solely on your impressions of a handful of misguided teenage Tumblr posters because you know that doing so will give you an avenue to loudly express your preexisting and thinly coded prejudices against women. This thread is pathetic.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature