00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

GodtyGoddessGoat just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Quick question.

575 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Quick question. 2014-04-08 18:18:52

So I am illustrating for an adult humor project, and would like some advice on the style. I was wondering if a good style would be to just use line art and blocks of color, with no shading. Here is an example. Any other suggestions or critiques are welcome too! Thanks for any thoughts.

Quick question.

Response to Quick question. 2014-04-08 20:30:32

I assume the idea is abstinence. If that's the case then this is the right approach. However I suggest using a more elderly woman expressing her disapproval. A sultry-looking conservative woman is desired by many men and could cause some confusion on what the true message could be.

Response to Quick question. 2014-04-09 12:59:52

At 4/8/14 08:30 PM, Cairos wrote: I assume the idea is abstinence. If that's the case then this is the right approach. However I suggest using a more elderly woman expressing her disapproval. A sultry-looking conservative woman is desired by many men and could cause some confusion on what the true message could be.

Haha, yes an elderly woman would be perfect for that, but this woman is meant to be semi-desirable. She is a prude and they are going to get her to change her ways. Thank you for your input! Now I might throw in a sexy elderly woman into the mix, lol.