00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

B0ss3 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Best video game podcasts?

736 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Best video game podcasts? 2014-04-06 14:57:52

What are your favorites? I've been looking for some decent listening material lately.

I've only got two to share, "All Gen Gamers", featuring the game collecting youtubers PeteDorr, TheEMUReview, Gamester81 and MetalJesusRocks (and HappyConsoleGamer in the older episodes). I find this one a bit dry to be honest, and it doesn't help that half of them and most guests have shit mics. It's mainly just focused on retro games and collecting.

The other is "Let's Drown Out..." with Yahtzee Croshaw (aka Zero Punctuation) and his friend Gabriel who is often the more interesting one. This only started up a few months back and it's not strictly a podcast since they are talking while playing a game, but they try to play boring games or action games with a dull twist, so it's not important to watch the video while listening. The channel is also ad-free which is nice.

Response to Best video game podcasts? 2014-04-06 15:09:47

Gamewank and One More Go.

Gamewank is a video games podcast that consists mostly of discussion of Deep Space Nine, Morrowind and the size of one of the host's penis.

One More Go is a retro thing. It's good.

Formerly TheMaster | PSN: Absurd-Ditties | Steam | Letterboxd

BBS Signature

Response to Best video game podcasts? 2014-04-06 20:51:56

I listen to the Hate Bit Podcast and Retsutalk.

BBS Signature

Response to Best video game podcasts? 2014-04-06 23:02:21

I like the crew over at Giantbomb. Their podcast Giant Bombcast is pretty funny, informative, and just weird enough to make me happy. I also listen to the 1UP guys on rare occasions.

Response to Best video game podcasts? 2014-04-09 02:42:26

At 4/6/14 08:51 PM, Sword-of-Kings wrote: I listen to the Hate Bit Podcast and Retsutalk.

Dude same here, I feel such disdain for the industry and community after listening.

My YouTube Channel feel free to support me on Ko-Fi

I do video essays on ATLUS games

BBS Signature