00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Grh96 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Animator(s) needed!

423 Views | 0 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Animator(s) needed! 2014-04-05 23:27:16

Hi, everyone, in the last few days, i've been working on a show that will be an animated comedy, that's all the details I can give you right now. Now, as you may know, this show will need animators. Since i'm a rather good artist, a friend of mine and I have will be preparing with the animation once i'm through with the storyboards.

However, I decided it was not enough, so i'm calling out anyone out there who is willing to have the guts to animate the show along with us. We will least need an animator or two to be part of this. Also, flash is required for this, too, so I apologize for those who don't have any.

Anyhow, I will accept anyone who is willing to do this for free also, so for those who are still amatures out there, this could improve your ways on your art when animating. So, if you wanna contact me, feel free to do so, my email is sGospeedgo@gmail.com. So just comment me if you wanna be on board and we can talk about it.

Or, you can also send me a message and we can discuss all the detail on the show, and i'll also give you the script and some drawings of the characters.

Well that's all for now. See ya soon.