00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Jmurr12 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

AliceN7 weekly sketchbook

18,006 Views | 134 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

AliceN7 weekly sketchbook 2014-04-05 10:46:43

Hello guys ;)
I'm new here and I wanted to make an online sketchbook to share some sketches with you. I want to improve, because in the future I'd like to become a concept artist (especially character design) . I saw that a lot of people here help each other, give advice etc. :D So please critique and say want I need to improve my art skill. I'll try to update that thread every week. Let's start.. ;)
I made this one on Sunday in the morning, atomic can :P

"You can run like leopard, fight like a Krogan but you'd never be better than Commander Shepard" ;D

BBS Signature

Response to AliceN7 weekly sketchbook 2014-04-05 10:48:47

I tried some new things with lasso tool in PS.

"You can run like leopard, fight like a Krogan but you'd never be better than Commander Shepard" ;D

BBS Signature

Response to AliceN7 weekly sketchbook 2014-04-05 10:50:17

Tank study, also I tried to learn something new in Corel Painter

BBS Signature

Response to AliceN7 weekly sketchbook 2014-04-05 10:51:37

Fast sketch before I went to bed :D

BBS Signature

Response to AliceN7 weekly sketchbook 2014-04-05 11:29:08

Some sketches that I made to warm up and test new brushes.

BBS Signature

Response to AliceN7 weekly sketchbook 2014-04-05 11:32:13

This one was made for fun. I wondered if I can make sausgae without using photo of sausage xD Also I wanted to make laces with some brushes that I found in the Internet.

BBS Signature

Response to AliceN7 weekly sketchbook 2014-04-05 11:42:14

I was inspired by Derek Stenning. I wanted to create something similar to his astrounauts, so i drew rough sketch in my sketchbook then put it in PS.

BBS Signature

Response to AliceN7 weekly sketchbook 2014-04-06 19:20:40

very nice. i think i may try a weekly sketchbook sort of thing as well. it'll keep the creative juices flowing in between projects.

Response to AliceN7 weekly sketchbook 2014-04-08 09:57:07

At 4/6/14 07:20 PM, nitriIe wrote: very nice. i think i may try a weekly sketchbook sort of thing as well. it'll keep the creative juices flowing in between projects.

Thanks ;D That's why i created that sketchbook over here (It's not main reason xD), because i need something to push me further ;) It's good thing.

BBS Signature

Response to AliceN7 weekly sketchbook 2014-04-11 08:28:42

Your work is stunning! Keep it up~

Response to AliceN7 weekly sketchbook 2014-04-13 06:37:05

At 4/11/14 08:28 AM, Cyarin wrote: Your work is stunning! Keep it up~

Yo, thanks ;D Your sketchbook is also awesome, great characters. When i look at them i think " Oh God, i have to practise much more (skin tones etc) xD"
Anyway in last week I got so much to do at school, but luckily i found some time to practise digital paiting. Maybe they're speed paitings but i quite like them xD

BBS Signature

Response to AliceN7 weekly sketchbook 2014-04-13 06:39:50

Another sketch that i made yesterday to warm up ;P Don't bother cucumber xD

BBS Signature

Response to AliceN7 weekly sketchbook 2014-04-13 07:38:09

Next paiting that i did. I took me about 3h, yep i didn't finish horse, too much things to paint and i didnt used any references. It was quite fun to do ;D

BBS Signature

Response to AliceN7 weekly sketchbook 2014-04-13 07:57:26

I painted it last summer. It's a guy in costume from SR3 ;D It's creazy game, but i love it ;P Once i was lucky 'cose Scyra was making stream live and they asked users if they can show their artworks. So i did it ( other ppl also had great stuff). If you want to see result, check out his YT channel, one of his stream with meatbag xD

BBS Signature

Response to AliceN7 weekly sketchbook 2014-04-13 08:02:36

And last one, it's a mix of two pictures that i found in the Internet. I had a lot of fun doing it with my friend xD This week I'm going with my class to another city to paint some nature or architecture stuff for few days. I'm quite happy about that :D More stuff next weekend, hope you enjoy it ;D

BBS Signature

Response to AliceN7 weekly sketchbook 2014-04-18 14:16:23

Now i've got more time so i'll update sketchbook more often ( Easter coming :D) Today when i was cleaning up my room i found some old sketches from 2011 (that year in march, i started to draw). I thought that i would redraw one of them. Imo i made a big progress through 3 years :D Enjoy

BBS Signature

Response to AliceN7 weekly sketchbook 2014-04-18 14:19:38

More random sketches.

BBS Signature

Response to AliceN7 weekly sketchbook 2014-04-21 18:26:39

Some skin practise and lasso pen tool :D I was listening all day our polish singer- Alicja Majewska, She's got so many cool songs from '80 xD Enjoy (It took about 2h)

BBS Signature

Response to AliceN7 weekly sketchbook 2014-04-22 04:50:15

Quick doodle of motor and broken tank :D

BBS Signature

Response to AliceN7 weekly sketchbook 2014-04-26 08:50:21

It's time to upload something. Yea, i know, so many mistakes ;/. I do not have very good mood today.

BBS Signature

Response to AliceN7 weekly sketchbook 2014-05-01 03:04:11

My power is back now i can draw again lol :D It's a doodle of plane mixed with car. When it's in motion, its back is raised, but when it stop, from his chassis move arm.

BBS Signature

Response to AliceN7 weekly sketchbook 2014-05-05 06:50:26

Next drawing with PS and lasso pen tool ;P Does somebody have some tips how to make better shadows and highlights on skin with lasso tool? :D

BBS Signature

Response to AliceN7 weekly sketchbook 2014-05-06 03:09:28

Quick doodle before breakfast :P

BBS Signature

Response to AliceN7 weekly sketchbook 2014-05-06 04:16:53

more fun stuff :P

BBS Signature

Response to AliceN7 weekly sketchbook 2014-05-06 09:52:33

You have a unique art style, kind of mix of many aspect like street art, traditional realism portrait, and other more thing.
Keep it up, your art is fun :)

"Without power, you can't protect whats important for you."

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Aiming to make many epic games, but for now, only wasting time with drawing shit :3

Response to AliceN7 weekly sketchbook 2014-05-07 03:00:31

At 5/6/14 09:52 AM, TheCrimsonScythe wrote: You have a unique art style, kind of mix of many aspect like street art, traditional realism portrait, and other more thing.
Keep it up, your art is fun :)

Hey ;D Thank you, I'll try to do my best ;P

BBS Signature

Response to AliceN7 weekly sketchbook 2014-05-08 03:52:27

He or she? That's a question ;P

BBS Signature

Response to AliceN7 weekly sketchbook 2014-05-15 08:32:09

Finally found some time to even doodle something in PS.

BBS Signature

Response to AliceN7 weekly sketchbook 2014-05-18 19:27:03

It's a mix of few illustrations that i have made to school. They were made to illustrate poems written by our students

BBS Signature

Response to AliceN7 weekly sketchbook 2014-05-18 19:30:43

At 5/18/14 07:27 PM, AliceN7 wrote: It's a mix of few illustrations that i have made to school. They were made to illustrate poems written by our students

Sorry, i've got no idea how it have messed up...
Reupload

BBS Signature