Be a Supporter!

Fucking angry mobs.

  • 462 Views
  • 29 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Darthdenim
Darthdenim
  • Member since: Apr. 22, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Blank Slate
Fucking angry mobs. 2014-04-04 22:29:58 Reply

http://www.usatoday.com/videos/news/2014/04/04/7293507/

They didn't have to do that.

Not in my backyard!

kazumazkan
kazumazkan
  • Member since: Nov. 29, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Melancholy
Response to Fucking angry mobs. 2014-04-04 22:35:55 Reply

classic murica
i understand that the kid was hurt but the guy got out of his truck to help only to be attacked really WTF.
that was uncalled for


"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?
was her name tenneassi
omtish

BBS Signature
KatMaestro
KatMaestro
  • Member since: Dec. 9, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Fucking angry mobs. 2014-04-04 22:50:43 Reply

At 4/4/14 10:32 PM, Decimating wrote: Horrible. Fucking horrible people.

Humanity sickens me.

Detroit. Land of jungle.

Piggler
Piggler
  • Member since: May. 1, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 35
Artist
Response to Fucking angry mobs. 2014-04-04 22:55:52 Reply

Nobody to blame but that stupid kid.

Look both ways, motherfucker.


BBS Signature
KatMaestro
KatMaestro
  • Member since: Dec. 9, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Fucking angry mobs. 2014-04-05 00:34:31 Reply

At 4/5/14 12:22 AM, Decimating wrote:
At 4/4/14 10:50 PM, Elitistinen wrote:
At 4/4/14 10:32 PM, Decimating wrote: Horrible. Fucking horrible people.

Humanity sickens me.
Detroit. Land of jungle.
Detroit needs to either get their shit together or shut down.

I don't think a city that went bankruptcy could get their shit together.

It's the largest wasteland in US.

Darthdenim
Darthdenim
  • Member since: Apr. 22, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Fucking angry mobs. 2014-04-05 00:35:46 Reply





Horrible. Fucking horrible people.

Humanity sickens me.
Detroit. Land of jungle.
Detroit needs to either get their shit together or shut down.
I don't think a city that went bankruptcy could get their shit together.

It's the largest wasteland in US.

Hey, it's not all bad. There's nice places Detroit.

NuclearInfected
NuclearInfected
  • Member since: Jul. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 34
Audiophile
Response to Fucking angry mobs. 2014-04-05 00:39:01 Reply

At 4/5/14 12:22 AM, Decimating wrote:
At 4/4/14 10:50 PM, Elitistinen wrote:
At 4/4/14 10:32 PM, Decimating wrote: Horrible. Fucking horrible people.

Humanity sickens me.
Detroit. Land of jungle.
Detroit needs to either get their shit together or shut down.

Just close off that whole place with a giant dome like they did in The Simpsons Movie.


BBS Signature
Darthdenim
Darthdenim
  • Member since: Apr. 22, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Fucking angry mobs. 2014-04-05 00:47:48 Reply

People could deal with the random beatings, If somebody would just get rid of the white hipsters who think it's cool and ironic to come and live in Detroit.

Fucking angry mobs.

KatMaestro
KatMaestro
  • Member since: Dec. 9, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Fucking angry mobs. 2014-04-05 00:53:18 Reply

At 4/5/14 12:47 AM, Darthdenim wrote: People could deal with the random beatings, If somebody would just get rid of the white hipsters who think it's cool and ironic to come and live in Detroit.

Aaaand, all I heard is black people crying about being discriminated.

Fucking angry mobs.

Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Member since: Jul. 13, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to Fucking angry mobs. 2014-04-05 01:13:37 Reply

I somewhat enjoy fucking angry mobs, the anger is the best part


TAB
"FUCKING LIKE A NINJAAAAAAAA" ~ Yinping
"xenomit is well... xenomit" ~ General consensus

BBS Signature
Wriggle
Wriggle
  • Member since: Jul. 27, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Movie Buff
Response to Fucking angry mobs. 2014-04-05 02:04:45 Reply

At 4/4/14 10:29 PM, Darthdenim wrote: http://www.usatoday.com/videos/news/2014/04/04/7293507/

They didn't have to do that.

Not in my backyard!

You know if you FUCKED an angry mob, It would be a Pussy Riot.
hahahahaha.

Mango-Clock-1
Mango-Clock-1
  • Member since: May. 2, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Filmmaker
Response to Fucking angry mobs. 2014-04-05 05:11:49 Reply

Detroit is pretty much a free for all anyway.


Find my hoard of old NG stickers and you might win some.
Remaining stickers: 417

TucoM
TucoM
  • Member since: May. 9, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Fucking angry mobs. 2014-04-05 05:18:32 Reply

Detoilet.


BBS Signature
Wriggle
Wriggle
  • Member since: Jul. 27, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Movie Buff
Response to Fucking angry mobs. 2014-04-05 05:38:58 Reply

FUCKING an angry mob sounds like a gangbang.

DM692
DM692
  • Member since: May. 5, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Audiophile
Response to Fucking angry mobs. 2014-04-08 00:43:54 Reply

Bumping this because it was made considerably earlier than the new thread about it.

"Security footage from a gas station Harris and friends were standing in front of shows him inexplicably running into oncoming traffic before being mowed down by Utash's vehicle."

After that, he got out and checked on the kid. What the fuck else did the attackers expect him to do? It's thoughtless, senseless violence like this that ends up with someone getting injured that actually gets to me quite a bit.


BBS Signature
NeonSpider
NeonSpider
  • Member since: Oct. 4, 2013
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Fucking angry mobs. 2014-04-08 09:22:49 Reply

It's probably unconstitutional, but I'd be in favor of the military just going in and cleaning up certain areas in the US. And by cleaning up I mean taking out all the low-lifes and bringing justice to them the only way they understand.

There's no reason there should be any places in the US that are basically unlivable or where no one who had a choice would ever choose to live there due to excessive violence, etc... Something should be done about it.

Entice
Entice
  • Member since: Jun. 30, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Fucking angry mobs. 2014-04-08 09:25:53 Reply

At 4/8/14 09:22 AM, NeonSpider wrote: It's probably unconstitutional, but I'd be in favor of the military just going in and cleaning up certain areas in the US. And by cleaning up I mean taking out all the low-lifes and bringing justice to them the only way they understand.

So kill a bunch of random people with no trial because they live in a poor area with a lot of violence?
How exactly are we supposed to know which specific people to kill?

NeonSpider
NeonSpider
  • Member since: Oct. 4, 2013
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Fucking angry mobs. 2014-04-08 09:53:09 Reply

At 4/8/14 09:25 AM, Entice wrote:
At 4/8/14 09:22 AM, NeonSpider wrote: It's probably unconstitutional, but I'd be in favor of the military just going in and cleaning up certain areas in the US. And by cleaning up I mean taking out all the low-lifes and bringing justice to them the only way they understand.
So kill a bunch of random people with no trial because they live in a poor area with a lot of violence?
How exactly are we supposed to know which specific people to kill?

Just have them stationed in the absolutely worst areas and on the lookout for violent behavior. As soon as there are muggings, beatings, etc, kill the people doing that. Also video everything and make the video freely available to all so there's no doubt or question about what happened later and to prevent corruption (so they don't go killing innocent people, etc).

I mean it's kind of extreme but then again thugs don't listen to or respect anything but violence, so may as well give them exactly what they want and deserve. Beat them at their own game, wipe them out, and make it safer for everyone else.

Also, specifically they should only go after violence and not drug users, etc... Drugs might kill people but those who use it choose it. Most people don't choose to have violence inflicted on them. So kill the violent in the streets. Make the streets safer.

And yeah I realize it'll probably never happen anyway. I'd still be in favor of it.

Entice
Entice
  • Member since: Jun. 30, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Fucking angry mobs. 2014-04-08 14:07:55 Reply

At 4/8/14 09:53 AM, NeonSpider wrote: And yeah I realize it'll probably never happen anyway. I'd still be in favor of it.

Sorry but that's just not how it works. People are going to commit violent crimes in front of armed men? Violent people only live in violent areas? All it will do is breed an atmosphere of oppression for the people living in those communities whether it was intended or not. Similar things have happened after riots and it always ends badly. You really want to lbe in a country where people are executed on site with no other considerations?

Violence will go down when poverty and other social ills go down. It's not a problem that's just sitting out in the streets waiting to be shot. If it was that simple, we would have rid the world of violence a long time ago.

KatMaestro
KatMaestro
  • Member since: Dec. 9, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Fucking angry mobs. 2014-04-08 14:36:33 Reply

At 4/8/14 09:22 AM, NeonSpider wrote: It's probably unconstitutional, but I'd be in favor of the military just going in and cleaning up certain areas in the US. And by cleaning up I mean taking out all the low-lifes and bringing justice to them the only way they understand.

Shooting innocent people because they're poor? What have you thinking about lately?

There's no reason there should be any places in the US that are basically unlivable or where no one who had a choice would ever choose to live there due to excessive violence, etc... Something should be done about it.

Louisiana is full of place like these. White trailer trashes. Not much different from Detroit. Are you going to do the same to them?

NeonSpider
NeonSpider
  • Member since: Oct. 4, 2013
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Fucking angry mobs. 2014-04-08 14:40:43 Reply

At 4/8/14 02:07 PM, Entice wrote:
At 4/8/14 09:53 AM, NeonSpider wrote: And yeah I realize it'll probably never happen anyway. I'd still be in favor of it.
Sorry but that's just not how it works. People are going to commit violent crimes in front of armed men? Violent people only live in violent areas? All it will do is breed an atmosphere of oppression for the people living in those communities whether it was intended or not. Similar things have happened after riots and it always ends badly. You really want to lbe in a country where people are executed on site with no other considerations?

Violence will go down when poverty and other social ills go down. It's not a problem that's just sitting out in the streets waiting to be shot. If it was that simple, we would have rid the world of violence a long time ago.

If otherwise violent people choose not to commit violence because there are armed men there watching them then, hey, problem solved right? The point is to reduce violence in the worst areas. If the only way to do that is to have armed men there 24/7 then maybe that's what it needs. And if they persist in their violence even with that, then deal lethal force.

And no they don't only live in violent areas but surely these "no man's land" wastelands that have essentially been taken over by violent thugs have more of them. Wouldn't you say the people living in those areas are already oppressed by the thugs? Shouldn't they be free of that? How is this worse? It's not good but neither are those areas and something needs to be done about it.

Violence creates poverty and social ills, so expecting to fix the latter without doing anything about the former won't work.

I appreciate the irony of using violence to stop violence but sometimes it's the only way. Diplomacy doesn't always work and isn't always an option. Can you "reason" with armed thugs and street gangs that want control? They will kill you and worse.

The only problem I can see with this idea other than it possibly not being constitutional is it would cost a lot. But the way I see it, why spend resources trying to fix things in other countries when we have big enough problems here? Shouldn't we clean up home turf before focusing elsewhere? And if it's not constitutional it wouldn't likely happen anyway.

Dr-Worm
Dr-Worm
  • Member since: Apr. 26, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Movie Buff
Response to Fucking angry mobs. 2014-04-08 14:47:49 Reply

At 4/4/14 10:50 PM, Elitistinen wrote: Detroit. Land of jungle.

Ummm...

Fucking angry mobs.


NG Cinema Club Movie of the Week: If... (Anderson, 1968, UK) | Letterboxd | Last.fm

BBS Signature
NeonSpider
NeonSpider
  • Member since: Oct. 4, 2013
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Fucking angry mobs. 2014-04-08 14:48:47 Reply

At 4/8/14 02:36 PM, Elitistinen wrote:
At 4/8/14 09:22 AM, NeonSpider wrote: It's probably unconstitutional, but I'd be in favor of the military just going in and cleaning up certain areas in the US. And by cleaning up I mean taking out all the low-lifes and bringing justice to them the only way they understand.
Shooting innocent people because they're poor? What have you thinking about lately?

There's no reason there should be any places in the US that are basically unlivable or where no one who had a choice would ever choose to live there due to excessive violence, etc... Something should be done about it.
Louisiana is full of place like these. White trailer trashes. Not much different from Detroit. Are you going to do the same to them?

If you would read my previous reply to Entice you would see I said nothing about shooting innocent people nor specifically targeting the poor. Only kill those caught in the act of mugging, beating, etc... Such people are not innocents. Nor do they have to be poor.

And yes that is exactly what I am saying. Go into the bad areas in Louisiana. Go into the bad areas in California. Go into the bad areas in Michigan. Etc... Just the very worst areas though, and clean up. Take out the trash as it were.

I doubt it'd ever happen though.

Dr-Worm
Dr-Worm
  • Member since: Apr. 26, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Movie Buff
Response to Fucking angry mobs. 2014-04-08 14:51:58 Reply

At 4/8/14 02:40 PM, NeonSpider wrote: Violence creates poverty and social ills, so expecting to fix the latter without doing anything about the former won't work.

Other way around champ.


NG Cinema Club Movie of the Week: If... (Anderson, 1968, UK) | Letterboxd | Last.fm

BBS Signature
NeonSpider
NeonSpider
  • Member since: Oct. 4, 2013
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Fucking angry mobs. 2014-04-08 15:01:19 Reply

At 4/8/14 02:51 PM, Dr-Worm wrote:
At 4/8/14 02:40 PM, NeonSpider wrote: Violence creates poverty and social ills, so expecting to fix the latter without doing anything about the former won't work.
Other way around champ.

Okay so say someone who grows up in a violence wasteland type area aspires to rise above it? Except every turn of the way people threaten him with violence and prevent him from getting the education he needs (violence in schools) or even getting a good job/etc. If he makes any money at all he will be robbed. People will threaten his life merely for trying to get ahead. It may be that poverty and social ills create violent tendencies, but violence also begets poverty and social ills. No one wants to open up a store in a violent area even if money wasn't an issue because it wouldn't be safe for the employees or customers.

So yes, violence does create poverty and social ills regardless if that violence itself was created by poverty and social ills.

KatMaestro
KatMaestro
  • Member since: Dec. 9, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Fucking angry mobs. 2014-04-08 15:14:02 Reply

At 4/8/14 02:48 PM, NeonSpider wrote:
If you would read my previous reply to Entice you would see I said nothing about shooting innocent people nor specifically targeting the poor. Only kill those caught in the act of mugging, beating, etc... Such people are not innocents. Nor do they have to be poor.

How smart! Criminals are going to act right in front of armed men! And Detroit will be free of violence!

Do you even use your brain, for once? Even if, your "peace keepers" managed to kill 1 or 2 attackers, do you realize the consequence? The whole US would explode in riots and destruction, because I cannot blame black people for playing the discrimination card.

What haven't history taught you? LA riot? Washington Heights riot? And of course Cincinnati riot!

Even the dumbest president of US would not do this idiotic thing.

kanef
kanef
  • Member since: Nov. 2, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Artist
Response to Fucking angry mobs. 2014-04-08 15:21:32 Reply

At 4/4/14 10:32 PM, Decimating wrote: Horrible. Fucking horrible people.

Humanity sickens me.

yet if they were hunting pedos, neo-nazis or republicans you'd be jacking off to them


ńęwgróuńdśęś ręśidęńt pątrićiąń

BBS Signature
NeonSpider
NeonSpider
  • Member since: Oct. 4, 2013
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Fucking angry mobs. 2014-04-08 16:16:33 Reply

At 4/8/14 03:14 PM, Elitistinen wrote:
At 4/8/14 02:48 PM, NeonSpider wrote:
If you would read my previous reply to Entice you would see I said nothing about shooting innocent people nor specifically targeting the poor. Only kill those caught in the act of mugging, beating, etc... Such people are not innocents. Nor do they have to be poor.
How smart! Criminals are going to act right in front of armed men! And Detroit will be free of violence!

Do you even use your brain, for once? Even if, your "peace keepers" managed to kill 1 or 2 attackers, do you realize the consequence? The whole US would explode in riots and destruction, because I cannot blame black people for playing the discrimination card.

What haven't history taught you? LA riot? Washington Heights riot? And of course Cincinnati riot!

Even the dumbest president of US would not do this idiotic thing.

If armed presence stops some otherwise violent people from "acting out" then all the better. And yes I expect there would be some riots but shoot the rioters too if they're behaving violently. They are the problem. They are the violent. If it brings them out of the woodwork so they can be shot down, all the better.

You're the one who brought race into this. I mentioned nothing of race. I don't care what race violent attackers are and they should be treated the same if they are white, black, hispanic, asian, whatever. Going after violent people is not racist if you're only going after them because they're violent and not because of their race.

You just think it's stupid because you disagree with it is all. Funny how people often equate stupid/not stupid with disagrees/agrees with them.

Also they wouldn't be the whole of the US but just the areas where the criminal element has basically already taken over with constant violence anyway. Where it's rampant. Just clean up those areas.

You're right that it likely would never happen though, but not because it's a stupid idea. Even if it were legal, it would not likely be a popular idea and that is why it wouldn't be done. But remember that popular doesn't equal smart nor does unpopular equal stupid.

It would be expensive but it could work.

tox
tox
  • Member since: Mar. 13, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 28
Audiophile
Response to Fucking angry mobs. 2014-04-08 18:24:28 Reply

At 4/4/14 10:55 PM, Piggler wrote: Nobody to blame but that stupid kid.

Look both ways, motherfucker.

cheers


call me toxie 0.~
reached vet status by RacistBassist , fuckyeah.jpg

BBS Signature
Freaki-boy92
Freaki-boy92
  • Member since: Sep. 2, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Gamer
Response to Fucking angry mobs. 2014-04-09 02:47:43 Reply

can we just talk about how the attackers were actually bought to justice in the end?