00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

velvzie just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Another mass shooting at Fort Hood.

2,404 Views | 31 Replies

Response to Another mass shooting at Fort Hood. 2014-04-03 19:15:47

At 4/3/14 07:14 PM, Richard wrote:
At 4/3/14 06:56 PM, mandog wrote:
At 4/3/14 05:26 PM, stafffighter wrote: What was your game plan with that faked wall of text there?
He was denouncing Richard by copy pasting an overused meme.
Makakaov is unfortunately incapable of intelligent discussion and discourse. This is par for the course for him anytime there is a difference in views.

The issue has been addressed and is done with. I don't want this thread turning into a fight. On with discussing things.

I have nothing against people who can use pot and lead a productive life. It's these sanctimonius hippies that make me wish I was a riot cop in the 60's

BBS Signature

Response to Another mass shooting at Fort Hood. 2014-04-03 19:23:34

At 4/3/14 07:15 PM, stafffighter wrote:
At 4/3/14 07:14 PM, Richard wrote:
At 4/3/14 06:56 PM, mandog wrote:
At 4/3/14 05:26 PM, stafffighter wrote: What was your game plan with that faked wall of text there?
He was denouncing Richard by copy pasting an overused meme.
Makakaov is unfortunately incapable of intelligent discussion and discourse. This is par for the course for him anytime there is a difference in views.
The issue has been addressed and is done with. I don't want this thread turning into a fight. On with discussing things.

Right. Well anyway, my point is that THIS, is not what Fort Hood looks like.

Fort hood is a military base, sure. But minus the gates, it's just like any other small town. It has everything a town would have in ways of amenities, and there aren't watch towers with spotlights and patrols with attack dogs.

Once you are inside the base, except for a few highly secured areas that are not really public access anyways, it looks like just a stroll through your everyday American suburb. There aren't even fences that completely surround the base. Before 9/11, you could there were literally NO GATES. You could just drive right on base without an ID or even being stopped. The only time you would be checked for an ID is if you tried to use a facility like the movie theater, grocery store, mess hall, or gym. In many ways, it was just like a college town.