00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SpeakyDooman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Looking for artists!

415 Views | 0 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Looking for artists! 2014-03-22 20:23:57

Hey, I'm co-developing an animated series at the minute called 'Bermuda'. We're going to pitch it on Amazon Studios this year, we have some great contacts and fingers crossed - we can make something of it. I'm co-writing with help from 'The Lion King' writer Francis Glebas...
"Bermuda accompanies three ragtag explorers who vanish in the infamous 'Devil’s Triangle' where they are transported to a fantastical and dangerous new-world."
I need some help from artists to design creatures, environmental concepts and more. Basically, talented people to bring our ideas to life....
You will be fully credited throughout all stages and no, I'm not asking you to work for free. However, I am asking you to be cool with a deferred payment (late April). I'm funding this project from my own pocket and so it might not be A LOT of money, but I won't expect you to work for no reward. Obviously if the animation is produced and earns anything, I can give you more, at this stage, I'm looking for people with some spare time or anyone passionate about getting involved. I know how annoying it is to be asked to work for free, I've been there.
I've attached some character concepts for the main three to show you the style. Though at this stage, it doesn't matter too much, feel free to get involved regardless of the style.
The series is inspired by the toons of the 80s and 90s. Think 'TMNT' or 'Jonny Quest'.
Fingers crossed and please get in touch if this appeals to you in anyway!
LWS.

Looking for artists!