00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

kyzakay just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Do you wanna be a voice actor?

379 Views | 1 Reply
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Do you wanna be a voice actor? 2014-03-21 07:51:51

Hi my fellow newground friends, would you be interested in voice acting for me? If you do plz message ME! Here is my e-mail address: lim. Christine31@yahoo.com .

To be a voice actor, you need to know what kind of voice you can do, like accents. What type of accent you can make or do? And what kind of personality you can do? In voice acting, it isn't only about the voice but how you react to it. React like your character, be in the character's shoes, what happen to him/her/it. I hope you will be able to help me because my animation is gonna be WORLDWIDE and if you help me YOUR voice will be in my animation. You can have different voices, like if you're a girl and can do guy voices or you're a guy and could do girl voices and even have cute, country, gangster, cool, calm and many more. I'm gonna need a lot of help, so if you could, would you ask you're friends to help me too? Thank you for reading my message! I don't have much time though so please help me out as quickly as possible. Thanks everybody! ^^

P.S.
I need Irish accents, if you know how or anyone to voice for an irish accent please introduce them to me.
I also need American accents.

For personality, I need boys who have a calm, cool,mysterious, funny, hot voice.
Another one is also boys who have a calm, cool, mysterious, hot voice, evil. (awesome devilish laugh)
If have these kinds of personalities please contact me! TQ!

Response to Do you wanna be a voice actor? 2014-03-21 10:58:46

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

It's better to die together than to live alone.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature