00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

FylypFimpossible just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I've been doing nothing but search the net about how to change your avatars on Newgrounds for the past hour.
Many say this and that, but I try each one and can't find where they're leading to.
And some say levels, but I don't meant the thing under your avatar.
I just need answers, straight forward and that ACTUALLY work.
I know I may sound dumb, but just a person who wants answers.
Yes, I've read everything I could find, but things do elude me. *puffs cheeks and glares at my laptop*

I will rip the air and earth to be with you. Take my hand and we'll fly into the sky. My little cloud, I will be your wings. Let me lift you and show you a whole new world.

Response to Avatars 2014-03-20 16:40:15

Never mind.
I think my computers glitch or something last time I tried to do the avatar and profile a few times and nothing would work.
NOW I can do my avatar and stuff.

I will rip the air and earth to be with you. Take my hand and we'll fly into the sky. My little cloud, I will be your wings. Let me lift you and show you a whole new world.

Response to Avatars 2014-03-21 02:21:08

At 3/20/14 04:40 PM, SimbaDaze wrote: Never mind.
I think my computers glitch or something last time I tried to do the avatar and profile a few times and nothing would work.

Glad it worked out for you, but for future reference: If you experience a problem, it would be very helpful to describe, what you have already tried and what actually doesn't work the way it should. :)

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to Avatars 2014-03-21 02:32:21

Congratulations sister! You're one step closer to the meaning of life.

If you're a Newgrounds OG who appreciates Flash games with depth, check out the game I made in 2024.