00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

B0ss3 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

looking for song-writer

472 Views | 6 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

looking for song-writer 2014-03-15 06:51:30

Hey there! I'm on a Spanish music alternative-rock group and we are starting to record our own composition. Our problem is that we want to sing in English, but we're not writing any good lyrics for the songs.

I am the composer of the songs myself, I have some ideas in mind when I compose them, but I don't seem to write good lyrics. I have lots of ideas for them, so I am looking for a person who writes the songs.

It's not paid, as we're just beginning to record. The writer will receive credit, though.

Hope to find someone here! Thank you!

hey!

Response to looking for song-writer 2014-03-15 06:53:17

Oh i forgot to say that I will send some samples of our songs, so the writer can hear how we sound.

hey!

Response to looking for song-writer 2014-03-16 16:40:55

Hey man, I'd be glad to help out. Feel free to send me a PM with some details, samples of music, etc., and I'll get around to it as soon as possible.

Response to looking for song-writer 2014-03-19 21:28:28

forest_arclo@yahoo.com

mark the material "ftoons" on the title I'll listen to it and come here and write poetry on the spot for you to "play" with. No Habla Espanyol but I do know a few words and can get a translator if necessary. You might want to include a few rhymes of your own written out so I have some Idea the mealody. I am learning to play piano but cannot really read music "if it's for fun it's for me.. "

"Forest Are More Than Trees"

The forest is a place for the birds to be,
And the little creatures to run free,
No Guns No Fire No Man,
Just little creatures of the Land.

-=eXpectWaves=-

XthreetwoloveX

Response to looking for song-writer 2014-03-19 21:30:09

If you look at my web site you 32LOVE can goto the "contact info" to email me

mark the material "ftoons" on the title I'll listen to it and come here and write poetry on the spot for you to "play" with. No Habla Espanyol but I do know a few words and can get a translator if necessary. You might want to include a few rhymes of your own written out so I have some Idea the mealody. I am learning to play piano but cannot really read music "if it's for fun it's for me.. "

"Forest Are More Than Trees"

The forest is a place for the birds to be,
And the little creatures to run free,
No Guns No Fire No Man,
Just little creatures of the Land.

-=eXpectWaves=-

XthreetwoloveX

Response to looking for song-writer 2014-03-26 03:20:52

Ok you can use one of my songs

Response to looking for song-writer 2014-04-08 08:03:42

I can help you , if you interested please fill free to contact on gamemaker@mfsa.ru