00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Proximothegr81 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

animator needed for short film

556 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

animator needed for short film 2014-03-11 18:55:07

Okay so before i begin i want to say something. I will upload this to youtube (maybe newgrounds as well) and monetize it (put ads on it) and half of the money we make after around 3 months will go to you, the animator. Now that we got that out of the way the short film will be about 15 minutes long and the story is about a 10 year old boy who discovers he has psychic powers. He doesn't tell anyone but when some bullies come and pick on him his powers get out of control and he accidentally kills the bullies. He runs away from school but the police are chasing him. He gets into a fight with several officers until one of them shoots him in the chest and kills the boy. As for the style, i'm looking for an anime/manga style but this is not necessary. If you have any questions then feel free to ask.

Response to animator needed for short film 2014-03-12 12:18:42

So lets summarize:

You made a sub par script reading your short summary here of a pretty bland story.
You are looking for an animator to animate you a 15 minutes video if this is to be done at a decent level of quality this would take the animator months and then I'm not taking into account of all the other factors such as voice acting / sounds. For which you also have nothing settled yet.

Then you want to monetize it and split 50/50 with the animator for lets say a week worth of mediocre work versus months of work and then you arent even thinking about the voice actors. Because hey.. If you intend to make money of it it would be rather devious to not pay those who lend their voice same for those who get you your background music/sound effects.

It's clear everyone's jumping for this occasion!
LETS DO IT!

Response to animator needed for short film 2014-03-13 19:46:33

At 3/12/14 12:18 PM, BrainworkInProgress wrote:

What he said.

BBS Signature

Response to animator needed for short film 2014-03-15 12:31:23

yeah, what he said he said

https://www.instagram.com/wecarrot/