00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

JUBBAA just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Good pad samples?

1,129 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Good pad samples? 2014-03-11 12:29:58

Anyone know where I can get some good pad samples? preferably free but I'm fine to spend a bit
I'd rather not dnb pads - just normal pad samples dnb pads move too much I want more freedom

was wanting absynth or something but I don't have the money or CPU

cheers

also when I google it I get shit about tampons o.O

Response to Good pad samples? 2014-03-11 13:19:18

At 3/11/14 12:38 PM, Bspendlove wrote: http://bayproxy.me/torrent/8074390/1_500_Massive_Presets

Fucking AMAZING....

Not just pads... But you will find TONS of pads + other bits...

I hope you have massive... ;)

pffft do I have massive ;P

but seriously man thanks maybe this is exactly what I need - love massive and learning how to make good pads on it is something that'll be veeery helpful plus I can just resample notes out of it

haven't used presets in ages -suddenly feel like a hypocrite knocking nexus lol

Response to Good pad samples? 2014-03-12 01:52:10

Use Autogun or make one by starting from scratch using the default in Sytrus.

5:24 PM - Hat-Fondler: adverb

5:24 PM - 平沢唯: jewishly

5:25 PM - Kupo: frothingly

BBS Signature

Response to Good pad samples? 2014-03-12 09:13:52

guys when I said samples I really do want samples ha my cpu can't handle many VSTs at once so samples are alot easier to work with

also @jrob not everyone has FL u know ;'(

Response to Good pad samples? 2014-03-12 13:17:30

At 3/12/14 09:13 AM, AeroMusic wrote: guys when I said samples I really do want samples ha my cpu can't handle many VSTs at once so samples are alot easier to work with

also @jrob not everyone has FL u know ;'(

What daw do you use and what vsti's do you have at your disposal already?
If cpu is an issue,
create a pad in a separate track, keep built-in FX like reverb or chorus to a minimum or simply avoid them, sample one or several notes and export them as wav/sample that you'll use in your main track.
Depending on how your DAW handles samples, you could just tweak the pitch, slice sample into notes and assign them to keyboard etc...
From there you create a melody fitting with the rest of your track and start applying effects.
Once you're satisfied with it, you go back to the vst, record a clean final melody and re-export?

Or work the other way around, import your mix, add a pad, export pad and finalize the mix.

Also you can tweak so much types of samples to create pads/soundscapes. Voices, drums, your past tracks as a whole.
Sample the samples^^
On music radar website they give away alot of free stuff.

PS: Firebird and synth1, free and good.

Salut!

I create 3D art here, and you can listen to my album there! Comments/Feedback appreciated.

Merci!

BBS Signature