• 2 Replies
James-Leeper
James-Leeper
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Alien - Confinement Auditons 2014-03-08 18:27:40

Hope you are all well. Right, down to business.

The basic requirements:

Record your auditions in either wav/mp3 file. 44100khz cd quality and 128kps or higher. Please do two takes of each line of who you are auditioning for.

Label each file as following - for example: kerensa_yourname.mp3 - label each file accordingly (each character NOT all one big file)

If you are doing multiple auditions, I am happy to follow any web link you give to gain access to files. I know some email providers limit you on sending in regards to space.

Date? 1st April 2014 - official closing date is the 2nd April 2014. The cast decision will be announce the following week then script will be sent out to the chosen cast.

All I will say is have fun and feel/imagine your chosen character.

As it is a big cast I have provided a link to a section of my dropbox for a complete pdf file of all characters and auditions, this way it makes its easier for recording and you have a copy. There is also a little brief description of each character but I'd like you to give your impression of the character as well. Impress and suprise me Best of luck everyone!

Link to Audition PDF:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mri2zc4atn...%20LISTING.pdf

Please send ALL auditions to this email address ONLY: alien.confinement@gmail.com.

Any problems with file compatibility. Let me know and I'll send you a doc/txt file.

Thank you guys. I can't wait.

Many thanks,

James Leeper

James-Leeper
James-Leeper
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Alien - Confinement Auditons 2014-03-08 18:33:07

Sorry guys: Repaired link - https://www.dropbox.com/s/mri2zc4atnrwv6u/ALIEN%20%E2%80%93%20CONFINEMENT%20CASTING%20LISTING.pdf

any problems give me a shout.

Back-From-Purgatory
Back-From-Purgatory
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Musician
Response to Alien - Confinement Auditons 2014-03-08 19:56:18

Audio Forum Rules.

Voice Actor Wanted thread.

Voice Actor Advertisement thread.

Audio/BBS Mod