00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Goofy6769 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Goodbye Store, Hello Follow Friday!

17,452 Views | 62 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to Goodbye Store, Hello Follow Friday! 2014-03-10 17:46:02

At 3/10/14 04:39 PM, SCTE3 wrote: Last of my stuff arrived today. Very happy with the DVDs, CDs, shirt and 3rd Snow Snow for Lucy DVD I got. By the way, how many of those are left sitting around?

I also got my stuff and a Snow Snow for Lucy DVD

I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature

Response to Goodbye Store, Hello Follow Friday! 2014-03-10 20:49:43

At 3/7/14 03:50 PM, TomFulp wrote: I just wanted to take a moment to say THANK YOU to everyone who ever bought anything from the store. We had so many orders this week, it's hard to imagine what Newgrounds would be like today if the store had ALWAYS been that popular. Things don't always work out how we want them to, but I promise we'll keep trying to make things work.

It was a pleasure getting to be able to buy stuff off of here.
Also. You totally didn't answer a question I asked about my Tankman in the thread dealing with the store closing.

Every store item ever has now been archived in the Wiki.

Ooo cool. Also, great to see that you linked to the Behemoth's store there. I feel like I would have forgotten about it if you hadn't. I'll be sure to have it bookmarked as there are some things I was wanting to buy on there.

Formally known as Viper50

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to Goodbye Store, Hello Follow Friday! 2014-03-11 21:18:47

At 3/9/14 09:51 AM, TomFulp wrote:
At 3/7/14 10:45 PM, SCTE3 wrote: Funny how the store is slightly glitched. Question though, will this mean moments where mystery boxes appear in the future?

Also, "Unlocked Secrets". Does this mean the rest will be coming back? <3
If we re-open the store for a day this week to give a chance to all the people who had check-out problems, there is also a chance we might do some mystery boxes.

Also I'd like to get some secrets going again but there's nothing in that space that is in the works at this very moment.

If this happened, I've got some disposable income and/or tax returns to sink into more NG swag. I love my T-Shirt so much, I literally wore it three days in a row. Let me buy more of your goods. <3

The kind of old they just don't make anymore!

[Had your submission unpublished? Click here!]

BBS Signature