00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Dialusional just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Attention all dnb heads!

3,407 Views | 37 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Attention all dnb heads! 2014-03-02 01:45:06

I'm back from a long break and producing many dnb tracks for download, here on newgrounds.
I want to know who loves dnb. I don't see a large community here so I'm curious to see who responds.
Check out my music and share some you have made yourself.
Or tell me who are your top 3 favorite dnb producers.
I'll share my list to start:
1. Black Sun Empire
2. Netsky
3. The Upbeats
not really in any specific order, just 3 artists I really enjoy.

Response to Attention all dnb heads! 2014-03-02 04:59:31

At 3/2/14 01:45 AM, nonono1 wrote: I'm back from a long break and producing many dnb tracks for download, here on newgrounds.
I want to know who loves dnb. I don't see a large community here so I'm curious to see who responds.
1. Black Sun Empire
2. Netsky
3. The Upbeats

I'm not a huge DnB head, I don't dislike it, some of it I like, some of it not so much.

I'll check those peeps out though, see what flavour of DnB they are.

Audio Artists required for Charity Album: Read further information here The charity is Jambange

BBS Signature

Response to Attention all dnb heads! 2014-03-02 08:50:49

At 3/2/14 04:59 AM, Stealth-Emergence wrote:
At 3/2/14 01:45 AM, nonono1 wrote: I'm back from a long break and producing many dnb tracks for download, here on newgrounds.
1. Black Sun Empire
2. Netsky
3. The Upbeats
I'm not a huge DnB head, I don't dislike it, some of it I like, some of it not so much.

I'll check those peeps out though, see what flavour of DnB they are.

mannn dnbs the best, you should get into it- theres a sub genre for everyone :P

1. Sub Focus - not his newer stuff, but most of it prior to 2012 (flamenco/xray/timewarp/acid test/druggy theres so many :P)
2. Netsky
3. Break

I'd say also, marky and makoto for their jazzy vibes and kove right now is smashing it

Dnb till I die mate - where do you live OP? Drum & Bass nights are the best - just had a mate that went to birmingham for the dnb awards (gutted I couldn't afford it!)
seeing goldie/jenna g tomorrow and mampi swift and sigma on the friday :)

Response to Attention all dnb heads! 2014-03-02 09:27:05

At 3/2/14 08:50 AM, AeroMusic wrote:
mannn dnbs the best, you should get into it- theres a sub genre for everyone :P

I did check out those artists listed above.

Liked what I heard, for sure!

Audio Artists required for Charity Album: Read further information here The charity is Jambange

BBS Signature

Response to Attention all dnb heads! 2014-03-02 11:16:53

Love Drum & Bass, especially neurofunk.

My top 3:
1) State of Mind
2) Billain
3) Audio

SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/ryunocore

Need custom music or SFX for your project? http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1361543

Response to Attention all dnb heads! 2014-03-02 11:19:55

I forget if were supposed to be doing music appreciation now or not but anyways.

1 - Audio
2 - Joe Ford
3 - Neonlight

Others:

- Noisia
- HYQXYZ
- Andy C
- Culprate
- Rusty K
- Insideinfo
- Fourward
- Billain
- Mefjus

Response to Attention all dnb heads! 2014-03-02 14:13:54

I have yet to delve into DnB properly. I like Spor. Noisia have some decent stuff.

BBS Signature

Response to Attention all dnb heads! 2014-03-02 14:23:55

At 3/2/14 11:19 AM, Breed wrote: I forget if were supposed to be doing music appreciation now or not but anyways.

1 - Audio
2 - Joe Ford
3 - Neonlight

Others:

- Noisia
- HYQXYZ
- Andy C
- Culprate
- Rusty K
- Insideinfo
- Fourward
- Billain
- Mefjus

nice list :) saw audio the other week it went off

theres a good production video of audio going through his headroom track on youtube - and if anyone wants I've got an insideinfo sample pack

haven't heard much neonlight, I might have to

Response to Attention all dnb heads! 2014-03-02 20:31:06

At 3/2/14 02:23 PM, AeroMusic wrote:
At 3/2/14 11:19 AM, Breed wrote: I forget if were supposed to be doing music appreciation now or not but anyways.

1 - Audio
2 - Joe Ford
3 - Neonlight

Others:

- Noisia
- HYQXYZ
- Andy C
- Culprate
- Rusty K
- Insideinfo
- Fourward
- Billain
- Mefjus

theres a good production video of audio going through his headroom track on youtube - and if anyone wants I've got an insideinfo sample pack

Anything on this playlist is worth listening to. Well like 95% of it is at least.

Also if you dont already, Neurofunkgrid, Neurohop, InspectorDubplate, and Darkstepwarrior are all promoters that upload quality dnb on the tubes.

Response to Attention all dnb heads! 2014-03-02 21:04:53

loving current value at the moment
also receptor for some of that neuro goodness
calyx & teebee will always be my faves though

also, design and bass :v

p.s. i am gay

Response to Attention all dnb heads! 2014-03-02 21:22:45

At 3/2/14 08:31 PM, Breed wrote:
At 3/2/14 02:23 PM, AeroMusic wrote:

1 - Audio
2 - Joe Ford
3 - Neonlight

Others:

- Noisia
- HYQXYZ
- Andy C
- Culprate
- Rusty K
- Insideinfo
- Fourward
- Billain
- Mefjus

Anything on this playlist is worth listening to. Well like 95% of it is at least.

Also if you dont already, Neurofunkgrid, Neurohop, InspectorDubplate, and Darkstepwarrior are all promoters that upload quality dnb on the tubes.

already subscribed to three of them :P always found darkstepwarrior a bit too hard for my tastes
if you aren't already you should sub skankandbass
cheers for the playlist listening naoo

Response to Attention all dnb heads! 2014-03-03 00:48:40

At 3/2/14 02:23 PM, AeroMusic wrote: theres a good production video of audio going through his headroom track on youtube - and if anyone wants I've got an insideinfo sample pack

Hi Aero! I'm interested in that sample pack, pm me the details about it.
To answer your previous question, I'm from Florida.
There is not a big dnb scene around here so its hard to relate to some people with my love for dnb.
However, I have loved it my entire life and remain devoted to it's production.

Response to Attention all dnb heads! 2014-03-03 07:54:24

Enei
Break
Calyx & Teebee - THESE GUYS CAN PRODUCE, anything off the anatomy album is just amazing

Do you like pork sausages?

BBS Signature

Response to Attention all dnb heads! 2014-03-03 08:22:52

What's dnb? Is it anything like dave mathews band? I love dave mathews band.

BBS Signature

Response to Attention all dnb heads! 2014-03-03 11:02:51

@nonono1 just uploading it now but it's like 1.5 GB is there any quicker way? (I'm using dropbox)
Aww man you need to come to uk I only really fell in love with dnb after going on dnb nights out

@neBSounds Calyx & teebee are killer, their remixes always blow me away

@MutualCore it's 'Natthews'

Response to Attention all dnb heads! 2014-03-03 11:09:08

At 3/3/14 10:42 AM, Elitistinen wrote:
At 3/2/14 08:31 PM, Breed wrote:
and Darkstepwarrior are all promoters that upload quality dnb on the tubes.
I thought Darkstepwarrior is only on brostep and heavy dubstep.

nah he uploads a bunch of neuro aswell - most of his neuro uploads are on other channels tho
rasmicdnb is another good 1

didn't notice i picked acrying face lmao - I CN ONLY MAK MOSIK WHN I CRI :'(

Response to Attention all dnb heads! 2014-03-03 12:56:35

Muzzy

Response to Attention all dnb heads! 2014-03-03 15:50:44

At 3/3/14 11:02 AM, AeroMusic wrote: @nonono1 just uploading it now but it's like 1.5 GB is there any quicker way? (I'm using dropbox)
Aww man you need to come to uk I only really fell in love with dnb after going on dnb nights out

Well if its a big file you can just send me the link to it. Insideinfo is one of my favorite producers ever, this is why im so interested. I have plenty of other sample packs if you want any yourself.
If you don't want to use dropbox, another good, free site for file sharing is this one.
It has always been my dream to visit england and the uk, it is the true home of dnb. I've also heard that russia has an amazing dnb scene as well.

Response to Attention all dnb heads! 2014-03-03 16:17:30

At 3/3/14 08:22 AM, MutualCore wrote: What's dnb? Is it anything like dave mathews band? I love dave mathews band.

On a more honest note: Noisia and Evol Intent are the only nuero/darkstep vibes I'm resonating with at the moment. I just picked up hard copies of Split the Atom Special Edition and Era of Diversion from both groups. Those guys know how to tickle my ovaries. Aside from that noise, I always listen to a shit ton of Square Pusher and Flashbulb. IDM fix.

BBS Signature

Response to Attention all dnb heads! 2014-03-05 11:50:16

@nonono1

sent you a pm mate, lemme know when you've downloaded it as its taking up like all my dropbox space

Response to Attention all dnb heads! 2014-03-05 15:07:49

At 3/5/14 11:50 AM, AeroMusic wrote: @nonono1

sent you a pm mate, lemme know when you've downloaded it as its taking up like all my dropbox space

I downloaded the pack! thanks again man.

Response to Attention all dnb heads! 2014-03-05 16:48:40

At 3/2/14 09:04 PM, midimachine wrote: loving current value at the moment

Dark rain is like the epitome of hard dnb for me :P

also, design and bass :v

wish the guy (was it phetsta?) still did them, so funny when they came out xD

Response to Attention all dnb heads! 2014-03-06 07:22:45

"Get Myself To You" by Calyx is the only DnB song I even care about, because it's the greatest song ever crafted.

Response to Attention all dnb heads! 2014-03-06 07:35:32

At 3/6/14 07:22 AM, RetromanOMG wrote: "Get Myself To You" by Calyx is the only DnB song I even care about, because it's the greatest song ever crafted.

follow the leader is an amazing album, yo. go listen to the rest of it!

p.s. i am gay

Response to Attention all dnb heads! 2014-03-06 07:36:35

At 3/6/14 07:35 AM, midimachine wrote: follow the leader is an amazing album, yo. go listen to the rest of it!

god fucking dammit i meant to write no turning back but was thinking of the track follow the leader

p.s. i am gay

Response to Attention all dnb heads! 2014-03-07 13:58:48

At 3/6/14 07:36 AM, midimachine wrote:
At 3/6/14 07:35 AM, midimachine wrote: follow the leader is an amazing album, yo. go listen to the rest of it!
god fucking dammit i meant to write no turning back but was thinking of the track follow the leader

Fucking Anatomy. Completely forgot ab out that album but it put me on a Calyx and Teebee spin for a while back in college. For a while I tried so hard to emulate their sound. Anatomy had so many good songs on it.

BBS Signature

Response to Attention all dnb heads! 2014-03-14 14:01:08

think I need to listen to alot more calyx & teebee :P

seeing as I like this thread nd i don't want it to die I'm gonna post some useful dnb producer shit

Bunch of dnb production videos - if youse know anymore lemme know I've found the audio one really helpful: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJPDSkQwc0_jAZS_3iZsMh-3_WS8WWmAU

heres all the classic breaks from jungle breaks.co.uk: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/r6xx82sm0ojeymh/o7UvEsK16h
annoyingly they're mostly in mono but fine for layering and drums usually don't need too much stereo width neway

Response to Attention all dnb heads! 2014-03-14 16:53:12

sorry for the double post but just wondering if anyone here is on dnbforum.com aswell?

Response to Attention all dnb heads! 2014-03-16 17:37:48

I know a lot of great classics:
Logistics, high contrast, calyx&teebee, london elektricity, seba, nosia, current value ..
Right now there is just too much great new stuff I am not keeping up with the scene anymore

BBS Signature

Response to Attention all dnb heads! 2014-03-16 17:52:12

let's get this party started
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtQkgY4KCZk

BBS Signature