Calamaistr
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Musician
Response to Music for a charity Mar. 13th, 2014 @ 04:25 AM Reply

At 3/13/14 02:59 AM, Jambange wrote:
At 3/12/14 03:37 PM, Calamaistr wrote:
Thank you, I really appreciate your offer. I'm hoping for original tracks to be used exclusively for the charity album, if you have the time and fancy composing a piece for it, that would be great also!

Ill consider it, if i find the time. :)

Original, classical and retro videogame music composer. pm me for (free) hire, depending on your project i will make you a ost.

Stealth-Emergence
Stealth-Emergence
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Musician
Response to Music for a charity Mar. 16th, 2014 @ 07:05 AM Reply

At 3/13/14 04:25 AM, Calamaistr wrote:
At 3/13/14 02:59 AM, Jambange wrote:
At 3/12/14 03:37 PM, Calamaistr wrote:
Thank you, I really appreciate your offer. I'm hoping for original tracks to be used exclusively for the charity album, if you have the time and fancy composing a piece for it, that would be great also!
Ill consider it, if i find the time. :)

Cool, much appreciated

Audio Artists required for Charity Album: Read further information here The charity is Jambange

BBS Signature
8-bitheroes
8-bitheroes
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Music for a charity Mar. 20th, 2014 @ 04:39 AM Reply

Hi there, I'm currently working on a drum and bass track, would this be suitable for what u want? I don't hace any experience with producing Indian music but would like to be part of this good cause. I have done a charity track before and what we did was set up a mailing list to keep contact beetween the organisers and the musicians easy aswell as a dropbox folder so we can stick the finished wav in there.

Stealth-Emergence
Stealth-Emergence
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Musician
Response to Music for a charity Mar. 20th, 2014 @ 05:54 AM Reply

At 3/20/14 04:39 AM, 8-bitheroes wrote: Hi there, I'm currently working on a drum and bass track, would this be suitable for what u want? I don't hace any experience with producing Indian music but would like to be part of this good cause. I have done a charity track before and what we did was set up a mailing list to keep contact beetween the organisers and the musicians easy aswell as a dropbox folder so we can stick the finished wav in there.

Sure, if you can try and get an Indian vibe in your piece that would be great but as stated a few times already that isn't essential.

Whenever I have all the tracks together I'll try and arrange them so they work well in that order so no worries that it's dnb.

I like the suggestion of mailing list and Dropbox use but I don't really think we need it. Whenever the pieces are ready just pm me and I'll give my email addy to send to.

Once all the tracks are in, I'll submit them to the bandcamp account

Audio Artists required for Charity Album: Read further information here The charity is Jambange

BBS Signature
8-bitheroes
8-bitheroes
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Music for a charity Mar. 20th, 2014 @ 06:26 AM Reply

That's cool, will u be personally promoting
This album?

Stealth-Emergence
Stealth-Emergence
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Musician
Response to Music for a charity Mar. 24th, 2014 @ 09:38 AM Reply

At 3/20/14 06:26 AM, 8-bitheroes wrote: That's cool, will u be personally promoting
This album?

Good question!

I will certainly be trying to promote it, if anyone else would like to do the same, that would be great also

BBS Signature
Stealth-Emergence
Stealth-Emergence
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Musician
Response to Music for a charity Mar. 30th, 2014 @ 10:19 AM Reply

Just wondering how things are progressing with those peeps that have come forward about working on compositions for this album.

BBS Signature
Rahmemhotep
Rahmemhotep
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Melancholy
Response to Music for a charity Mar. 31st, 2014 @ 12:23 PM Reply

At 3/30/14 10:19 AM, Stealth-Emergence wrote: Just wondering how things are progressing with those peeps that have come forward about working on compositions for this album.

I still can't get the track to go anywhere. I feel like a let down.

My sig is clickable and takes you some place.
Best Thread Ever

BBS Signature
Jambange
Jambange
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Music for a charity Apr. 3rd, 2014 @ 04:28 PM Reply

At 3/31/14 12:23 PM, Rahmemhotep wrote:
At 3/30/14 10:19 AM, Stealth-Emergence wrote: Just wondering how things are progressing with those peeps that have come forward about working on compositions for this album.
I still can't get the track to go anywhere. I feel like a let down.

I get tracks like that some times, perhaps worth trying a new track with an Indian vibe?

For trekking and volunteering opportunities in India, please contact: jambange.org@gmail.com

Stealth-Emergence
Stealth-Emergence
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Musician
Response to Music for a charity Apr. 10th, 2014 @ 04:48 PM Reply

The 2 Month(ish) Deadline I set initially is drawing ever closer.

But...

With my seemingly limited free time of late (Due to work and other commitments) I'm going to extend this, plus I haven't received many entries yet

In addition to this exenstion and due to the low response so far I would like to ask of you, those whom are interested in participating, how long would you like, for an attempt to create a track for this project?

BBS Signature
Jambange
Jambange
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Music for a charity Apr. 25th, 2014 @ 07:01 AM Reply

Bump (so this project doesnt die)

For trekking and volunteering opportunities in India, please contact: jambange.org@gmail.com