00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

lbkush just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

New Supporter Checkout

15,430 Views | 89 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to New Supporter Checkout 2014-02-24 14:45:01

Well hi there...
I'm your alt that never was, the one you nevah new existed..

Oh wait is this the supporter forum, oops lol wrong one.
JUST KIDDING..
But hai the guy who deletes my PM's.

Response to New Supporter Checkout 2014-02-24 14:45:06

Got me a second Tank Man!

BBS Signature

Response to New Supporter Checkout 2014-02-24 14:55:22

Thanks for putting in the PayPal option! A lot of my dough comes from there and i'm more than happy to pitch in now that it's an option.

Fo shizzle!

Response to New Supporter Checkout 2014-02-24 15:04:43

It really is a shame the store has to close. Hopefully I can pick something up before the 5th. I really want a penicorn :3

And I'm definitely looking forward to Pico Day. I've gotten a lot of work done on my entry but I still have a lot more to do if I'm gonna get it done on time, which I hope I do.

It would also be nice to have another weekend movie jam at some point in the year. It's always fun working under incredibly tight deadlines.

Response to New Supporter Checkout 2014-02-24 15:14:52

Dang. Still sore the store is closing.
Guess we'd better buy up some NG shirts, and fast!

Any plans to have someone take on the blunt of the work? I mean, if people wanted to print their own shirts, with their own logo on the front, and maybe an NG patch on the arm? ....wishful thinking on my part, I guess.
Eh, either way, looks like we'll have to put in an order this week! Thanks for the heads up, Tommage.

Free albums every month! Use our stuff in your stuff! Contact us if you need music, voice over, or artwork for your submissions! Our Profile and here's Our Song Library

Response to New Supporter Checkout 2014-02-24 15:30:37

Man, it sucks that the store is closing. I am seriously considering becoming a supporter, though. The thing is, I don't have a credit card, and I'm not sure I'll be able to convince my parents to pick up the 25 bucks...eh, I can always pay 'em back, though! ;)

"Time's fun when you're having flies." ~Kermit the Frog

BBS Signature

Response to New Supporter Checkout 2014-02-24 15:32:59

At 2/24/14 02:30 PM, TomFulp wrote:
At 2/24/14 02:23 PM, ForNoReason wrote: On this note, will contest and things no longer offer prizes? With the store going away then store credit can no longer be offered. Will supporter badges be handed out instead now or will all contests go back to having cash prizes? Or will you just ship people random store leftovers for awhile?
We actually made a special Honorary Supporter badge that can be handed out in future contests, where you can get a year without ads AND the special "Honorary Supporter" badge to show off, since it can't be bought.

That actually seems really cool. That way winners of contests can always have something on their page showing off that they won. Maybe even having contest specific badges one day. (Pico day 2014 "best movie" winner, game jam 12 winner, etc.)

II II lI

BBS Signature

Response to New Supporter Checkout 2014-02-24 15:45:14

At 2/24/14 01:44 PM, liljim wrote: Yeah, I just put that there. It might change around slightly, we'll see.

Okay. It looks kinda interesting.

Also, yes to your other question about the page styling - if you see the whole of the page (i.e. all of the content is there, it's just missing all its assets), that is the most likely cause.

Dude I was just experiencing that for the better part of an hour.
It JUST started to work correctly again less than 10 minutes ago.

Formally known as Viper50

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to New Supporter Checkout 2014-02-24 15:53:08

At 2/24/14 03:32 PM, ForNoReason wrote: That actually seems really cool. That way winners of contests can always have something on their page showing off that they won. Maybe even having contest specific badges one day. (Pico day 2014 "best movie" winner, game jam 12 winner, etc.)

We have a system for that but it was never finished... Still hoping to launch that some day and do special trophies for every event ever.

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to New Supporter Checkout 2014-02-24 15:55:17

Damn, I was going to go buy a new NG shirt, but looks like there's nothing left but XL and larger...

Is there really NOT going to be a way to buy NG shirts anymore? Surely there's a 3rd party service that could handle production and shipping?

Response to New Supporter Checkout 2014-02-24 15:55:50

At 2/24/14 03:55 PM, KyleRoberts wrote: Is there really NOT going to be a way to buy NG shirts anymore? Surely there's a 3rd party service that could handle production and shipping?

We'll likely offer something through a third party, just gotta go sort out the best quality that's out there.

BBS Signature

Response to New Supporter Checkout 2014-02-24 16:20:14

At 2/24/14 03:55 PM, TomFulp wrote:
At 2/24/14 03:55 PM, KyleRoberts wrote: Is there really NOT going to be a way to buy NG shirts anymore? Surely there's a 3rd party service that could handle production and shipping?
We'll likely offer something through a third party, just gotta go sort out the best quality that's out there.

I'm pretty sure that cafepress store is still open. In fact, I know it is because it popped up in a google search a few weeks ago. Sure all the links to the site are broken and the pictures are not loading but you can still purchase NG swag from them. You could also go the way of many webcomics and sell merch through topatoco or something.

I just purchased a penicorn and a bunch of stickers. I don't know why I keep getting stickers. I still have like half a roll of tank logo stickers from a trip to Philly in 2008.

¥ ♡ ¥ BBS, Review and Chat Mod - PM for help or to snitch! ¥ ♡ ¥

¥ ♡ ¥ Sig pic by Pingu ¥ ♡ ¥

BBS Signature

Response to New Supporter Checkout 2014-02-24 16:50:44

My stuff I ordered came in today but I forgot to pick it up :(

Also, PayPal yay!

Response to New Supporter Checkout 2014-02-24 17:35:12

Haha, that link is already clicked for me. Yesterday I typed in "www.newgrounds.com/supporter" and it brought me to an error page that said "Sorry, nothing to see here.", or something along those lines.

BBS Signature

Response to New Supporter Checkout 2014-02-24 17:41:38

Will there be any other place to buy Newgrounds gear in the future? Like sites such as sharkrobot and things like that?

Response to New Supporter Checkout 2014-02-24 17:54:36

Why ain't no one gonna give me a paying job?

Get lyrically fit!!!!

Props to Embr for putting my sig into shape!!!

BBS Signature

Response to New Supporter Checkout 2014-02-24 18:17:03

I want the money but I don't know where to start. I want to make a animation but I don't know what software to use. I am a beginner so nothing 2 hard, plz. btw no software that require purchases plz, don't have any money or credit card. with at in mind plz provide me with suggestion plz.

Response to New Supporter Checkout 2014-02-24 22:56:18

my madness day money prize didnt came yet...when it will be out?

Response to New Supporter Checkout 2014-02-25 00:39:40

sell those newgrounds sirts via some tshirt making site I might whana grab one, but if they will be all gone then :(

Response to New Supporter Checkout 2014-02-25 01:20:16

its so pretty!

New Supporter Checkout

Response to New Supporter Checkout 2014-02-25 07:24:26

Is there a way to hide the supporter thing like you can with your gear?

Response to New Supporter Checkout 2014-02-25 09:41:41

Hopefully I'll be able to order the Tankmen Figure before the store closes!!! ;D

WELCOME TO THE FANTASY ZONE

Response to New Supporter Checkout 2014-02-25 10:25:16

At 2/24/14 10:56 PM, GabrielBarsch wrote: my madness day money prize didnt came yet...when it will be out?

It was $30 store credit and I see it logged on your account - is it not showing up in the store?

BBS Signature

Response to New Supporter Checkout 2014-02-25 10:26:41

At 2/25/14 09:39 AM, Chronamut wrote: but now what will you guys give as prizes for such contests? Money? Money is good..

Money and Honorary Supporter status. Hopefully we'll have money!

BBS Signature

Response to New Supporter Checkout 2014-02-25 10:27:53

Not bad at all

Response to New Supporter Checkout 2014-02-25 11:16:00

TYVM for the paypal option!

Much appreciated!

Response to New Supporter Checkout 2014-02-25 12:05:08

At 2/24/14 04:20 PM, Malachy wrote: I'm pretty sure that cafepress store is still open. In fact, I know it is because it popped up in a google search a few weeks ago. Sure all the links to the site are broken and the pictures are not loading but you can still purchase NG swag from them.

Yeah, sure, that store is still there - it's got the old logo too! You could buy a shirt and be old school about it. :)

Response to New Supporter Checkout 2014-02-25 12:32:09

At 2/25/14 10:25 AM, TomFulp wrote:
At 2/24/14 10:56 PM, GabrielBarsch wrote: my madness day money prize didnt came yet...when it will be out?
It was $30 store credit and I see it logged on your account - is it not showing up in the store?

not yet

New Supporter Checkout

Response to New Supporter Checkout 2014-02-25 13:00:09

At 2/25/14 12:32 PM, GabrielBarsch wrote: not yet

It was store credit so it should show up in the left column when you are browsing the store:

http://www.newgrounds.com/store

Top left should show the number in green.

BBS Signature

Response to New Supporter Checkout 2014-02-25 13:20:31

Um, Tom Fulp, this isn't really the best place to ask, but what happened to the "Everything by Everyone" thing in the Downloads section?

I make half-decent Stickmen animations. My old username was supermario63rox, too. I hate that username.