00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LightyJaeger just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Problem submitting high score

357 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Problem submitting high score 2014-02-22 12:19:55

Hey there,
I just recently registered to finally be able to get high scores and medals too on newgrounds.
I just tried to submit a highscore after reaching level 18 in "Labyrinth: SoS" - http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/633690?id=633690
But It seems not to work. The "reach lvl 13" medal seems to be locked too, although it popped up when I reached it.
Is this happening regularly? Is there anything I can do to save my high score? I still have the window open.

and finally please don't shoot me, if I posted in the wrong place. It's my first day.

Thanks, and have a nice day!

Response to Problem submitting high score 2014-02-22 14:50:33

At 2/22/14 12:19 PM, Njugraundsjuser wrote: Hey there,
I just recently registered to finally be able to get high scores and medals too on newgrounds.
I just tried to submit a highscore after reaching level 18 in "Labyrinth: SoS" - http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/633690?id=633690
But It seems not to work. The "reach lvl 13" medal seems to be locked too, although it popped up when I reached it.
Is this happening regularly? Is there anything I can do to save my high score? I still have the window open.

and finally please don't shoot me, if I posted in the wrong place. It's my first day.

Thanks, and have a nice day!

A refresh would tell, but then yes, your high score would be gone. But really don't mind the medal, that should just be a glitch, not showing up until you refresh. As for submitting your high score, what other explanation can you provide?

BBS Signature

Response to Problem submitting high score 2014-02-22 15:08:05

At 2/22/14 02:50 PM, cowgoesmoo2 wrote:
A refresh would tell, but then yes, your high score would be gone. But really don't mind the medal, that should just be a glitch, not showing up until you refresh. As for submitting your high score, what other explanation can you provide?

I don't know. Yesterday it worked perfectly.