X1BurningAces1X
X1BurningAces1X
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Voice Actor
Animators wanted! Feb. 20th, 2014 @ 08:03 PM Reply

Are you an animator?

Looking to get paid for your work by a chump?

Well worry no more, I am willing to be to be that chump to pay you for your hard work.

Hello everyone, I work for a gaming website that needs an animator to create a 2-3 minute animated short to introduce our website. The website is called The Gamer Studio. If I appreciate your work, I will hire you to be a part of the website for several animated projects.

But wait, you're only looking for one animator? HELL NO! I'll hire at least 15 interested animators to be on board as well, but only one will be able to animate the said short. You can email me here, if you have any more questions.

Please send me your price demands, and a couple 2 or 3 references of your past animations.

Thank you, and have a nice day people. :D

Animators wanted!

NingaChaos
NingaChaos
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Animator
Response to Animators wanted! Jul. 15th, 2014 @ 08:41 PM Reply

ive never created an animation that long, youll have to be patient but i think i can do it :D

woof!! haha i am a giraffe.

X1BurningAces1X
X1BurningAces1X
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Voice Actor
Response to Animators wanted! Jul. 16th, 2014 @ 12:10 PM Reply

At 7/15/14 08:41 PM, NingaChaos wrote: ive never created an animation that long, youll have to be patient but i think i can do it :D

Thanks man, but my team and I haven't been working on anything recently, so I'm not sure if they still want an animation done. However, I myself am looking to compensate any willing animator for a couple shorts I have in mind, if you still sound interested, let me know.

Thanks for commenting and for your time. :D

NingaChaos
NingaChaos
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Animator
Response to Animators wanted! Jul. 16th, 2014 @ 07:59 PM Reply

At 7/16/14 12:10 PM, X1BurningAces1X wrote:
At 7/15/14 08:41 PM, NingaChaos wrote: ive never created an animation that long, youll have to be patient but i think i can do it :D
Thanks man, but my team and I haven't been working on anything recently, so I'm not sure if they still want an animation done. However, I myself am looking to compensate any willing animator for a couple shorts I have in mind, if you still sound interested, let me know.

Thanks for commenting and for your time. :D

deffinatly
im pretty bored recently i just want something to do,
pm me about the details and if there is any voice acting, and the sound you want to be used.
thanks for the reply :D

woof!! haha i am a giraffe.