00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Allthingz2020 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Ew/daw Question...

797 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Ew/daw Question... 2014-02-16 21:48:52

Can you run EastWest's Wordbuilder inside a DAW? Or is it standalone only? I have had it for years, but can't use it with FL Studio. I am wanting to purchase a new DAW, Cubase if possible. But I won't if I can't find a DAW that can run Wordbuilder within it.

I've seen a lot of forums where they say you can link it o your DAW as a standalone. But I prefer to just run it "in house" so to speak. Would be simpler for me as I am not that knowledgeable on computers and that side of things.

I've looked online for a couple hours, but can't find a definite answer to my question.

Thanks.

BBS Signature

Response to Ew/daw Question... 2014-02-16 21:53:07

Wordbuilder is no longer its own program. You should update your version of PLAY. It runs inside of play now, and it works in FL a lot smoother. If you really want to run the old school version, there is a work around but If I recall correctly it involves running a VST shell that allows it to open and it has really strange set up and fuck that....just update play, haha.

Response to Ew/daw Question... 2014-02-16 21:56:41

At 2/16/14 09:53 PM, Breed wrote: Wordbuilder is no longer its own program. You should update your version of PLAY. It runs inside of play now, and it works in FL a lot smoother.

I haven't updated in forever. Thanks man! Will do this immediately.

BBS Signature