00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Is my audio public?

878 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Is my audio public? 2014-02-15 07:00:17

I was just wondering if someone could check my page to see if you can see my audio, i have a feeling its not public, im not asking you to listen to them if you see them unless you want to, thank you. If it is not public can someone tell me how to make it so please?

Response to Is my audio public? 2014-02-15 07:13:03

At 2/15/14 07:00 AM, ApocoSausage wrote: I was just wondering if someone could check my page to see if you can see my audio, i have a feeling its not public, im not asking you to listen to them if you see them unless you want to, thank you. If it is not public can someone tell me how to make it so please?

yes your audio is public, if you're wondering why it doesnt show up on the audio portal it's because you haven't been scouted yet.

Do you like pork sausages?

BBS Signature

Response to Is my audio public? 2014-02-15 18:52:03

At 2/15/14 07:00 AM, ApocoSausage wrote: I was just wondering if someone could check my page to see if you can see my audio, i have a feeling its not public, im not asking you to listen to them if you see them unless you want to, thank you. If it is not public can someone tell me how to make it so please?

Same thing is happening to me. Nobody can listen to my songs